Buonanotte & Buongiorno Reviews

Corso Vittorio Emanuele 544/9, Naples, Naples, Italy

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. The host takes pleasure in making you feel welcome and comfortable. A native of Naples, he is extremely knowledgeable about the city and the surrounding area and gives valuable advice about where to go, how to get there what to see and what to avoid as a tourist trap.

Andrea and Charlotte were both so great! Very helpful with recommending what to do and where to eat. I didn't do much in Naples itself but Andrea gave me lots of info on how to get to Pompeii. The breakfast was delicious, and they kindly packed me one to take with me when I was leaving early on the day I checked out. Very nice cosy room, very secure, excellent view of the city.

Although not in the center, this little hostel is up a hill with great views. The Montesanto station of the Montesanto funicular, linked to metro line 2 to Garibald railway station and the centre is not even 5 minutes away from the hostel, plus bus C16 stop nearly in front of it. Shops (a Tabacchi for public transport tickets, a nice and cheap place to eat right in front of the hostel), helpful and very nice owner and good sweet Italian breakast. All perfect,except a bit "capricious" WiFi!

B&B is located very near the old town, but up the hill, providing amazing views of the city. The place is incredibly quiet (no noise from traffic or otherwise) and very pretty and cosy, feels like you're renting a room in a family home, with Andrea making breakfast for everyone from 8,30. You may use the kitchen yourself all day and night. Andrea is also a multilingual, walking encyclopedia of Naples! Not convenient for people with reduced mobility, as there are stairs and no lift.

• 13th Apr 2015
  • Spain

Loved our stay, felt very welcomed, the staff were so friendly and provided us with fresh pastries every morning, would defiantly recommend :)

• 5th Apr 2015

We enjoyed our stay very much because the hosts made us feel very welcome, we were able to use the kitchen for preparing some food and loved to have contact to the other guests at the cosy hostel! We definitely recommend you to choose it when staying in Naples

Best guesthouse ever! Many thanks to Andreio, who is the best added value of this guesthouse! This Italian guy is very nice and communicative and gives you tips and advice about what you should visit and how to get there or just talks to you about life in the city. We also tried his pizza-making course which was really fun. We produced so much pizza that we could not eat, so we had lunch for the next day! We also got fresh typical italian pastry and capuccino for breakfast every day!

Excellent. Andrea was an excellent host, we felt like home. He told us about some incredible sights in Napoli, the breakfast was great and the location is awesome. I strongly reccomend.

My friend and I stayed for four nights, we loved it!! Would recommend to anyone Andrea was very helpful and available he had different suggestions for us everyday! Also a delicious breakfast of Neapolitan pastries in the morning. I like the location it had a nice view of the sea and part of the city also away from the touristy areas. We can't wait to go back to Napoli!

• 4th Mar 2015

Excellent hostel. Wonderful very friendly host. Would definitely return here again.

The place is rather small (just three rooms) and bookable through multiple booking sites. Obviously, overbooking sometimes happens, which was the case with me. We somehow sorted the problem out, though. I would advise anyone to reconfirm their booking with the B&B right away. Otherwise, the place is absolutely charming, clean and well-equipped. A bit of common sense necessary to find the place.

Fantastic hostel, full of character. Andrea was an exceptional host, extremely friendly and welcoming and very forthcoming with information about the city. Very nice atmosphere and good breakfasts provided every morning.

• 18th Dec 2014