Buonanotte & Buongiorno Reviews

Corso Vittorio Emanuele 544/9, Naples, Naples, Italy

Excellent. Andrea was an excellent host, we felt like home. He told us about some incredible sights in Napoli, the breakfast was great and the location is awesome. I strongly reccomend.

My friend and I stayed for four nights, we loved it!! Would recommend to anyone Andrea was very helpful and available he had different suggestions for us everyday! Also a delicious breakfast of Neapolitan pastries in the morning. I like the location it had a nice view of the sea and part of the city also away from the touristy areas. We can't wait to go back to Napoli!

• 4th Mar 2015

Excellent hostel. Wonderful very friendly host. Would definitely return here again.

The place is rather small (just three rooms) and bookable through multiple booking sites. Obviously, overbooking sometimes happens, which was the case with me. We somehow sorted the problem out, though. I would advise anyone to reconfirm their booking with the B&B right away. Otherwise, the place is absolutely charming, clean and well-equipped. A bit of common sense necessary to find the place.

Fantastic hostel, full of character. Andrea was an exceptional host, extremely friendly and welcoming and very forthcoming with information about the city. Very nice atmosphere and good breakfasts provided every morning.

• 18th Dec 2014

I had a great stay at this hostel. It has a very homely feel and the owner and staff were incredibly welcoming, friendly and helpful. I couldn't recommend more highly!

Andrea is a great host. It really felt like he wanted our stay in Naples to be a good experience, and it turned out to be so. He asked us what we wanted to do, pointed out places on the map that he thought are worth visiting. He was always ready to answer our questions. Hostel itself is very cosy, there is a kitchen with all the facilities. The breakfast was nice. The only thing is - keep in mind that there are no elevators in the building. But i would definitely recommend this place!

Andrea is really a great host,this is really untipical way of hosting, each morning all together at breakfast and getting info and talking to Andrea, a real Napoli insider, so one can't ask for better! It's a nice hostel, part of old building which was monastry in the past, great stuff,and breakfast is nice with different pastries Napolitanes and a cappuccino made by Andrea -great! ;-) It's a more bohemic style hostel, but all together a great value for money, interesting and recomendable!

View all Naples Bed and Breakfasts