Buonanotte & Buongiorno Reviews

Corso Vittorio Emanuele 544/9, Naples, Naples, Italy

Not the most easiest to find but the most welcoming place to live in Naples. Run by a very hospitable host, the place is very clean and cozy. The breakfast is nice and Andrea (the host)'s coffee is the best :) I absolutely love the time spending there.

• 22nd Sep 2015
  • Vietnam

Andrea was awesome He took the time to sit with us and give his own recommendations on what to do and see Breakfast every morning was fantastic Our room was spacious and had everything we needed Perfect location, walking distance to most attractions Highly recommend Our ferry to Palermo was not until late at night, he let us have the room for the day which we really appreciated!!!!

Andrea was very helpful and friendly and to me it seemed extremely good value for money.

Had a wonderful stay, the B&B has a lovely homey feel, Andrea is a great host and is so full of tips and information about Naples. He clearly has a lot of love for this city,and wants his guests to experience good things also, suggesting great local places to eat and giving tips on how you can get the most out of your activities each day. You must get pizza at Starita-it is devine! I loved staying there and hope to come back again one day-I'd highly recommend this B&B to all! It was just perfect

I had a great stay here! The owner is great and gave me a lot of tips and suggestions for places to go and places to eat (listen to him, they were all great). Not really an cell phone reception so just keep that in mind. Oh and breakfast was great!

My stay at Andreas B&B was great ! Although, it started with an overbooking, unfortunately. Andrea offered me to surf the couch - with no charge. The waiting time was definately worth it! Andrea is a great host. He really is the Wikipedia Of Napoli. He knows everything about Napoli and the out-of-town sites, and he loves to share his knowledge. The neighbourhood of the B&B is a charming, non-touristy area, which I love very much. I can highly recommend Andreas B&B. Mille grazie, Andrea.

• 3rd Sep 2015

The host was amazing! He gave us so many tips on where to eat and what to do! He was always around to answer any questions we had and and definitely made our stay in Napoli memorable. The room was also really spacious and clean and we were situated in a great location.

Had a wonderful time in this B&B. We were double booked the first night, but Andreio let us stay in a beautiful bungalow right next to his house. He was a fantastic host, would highly recommend

View all Naples Bed and Breakfasts