Bura Surfhouse Reviews

Rua da Pedra Alcada, Lote 15, Lagos, Portugal

I really cannot find the exact words to describe what a wonderful experience it was staying at this hostel. The staff came across as genuinely interested in their guests and were so approachable and attentive. It really felt more like staying with friends than at a business. The customer service provided was simply beyond my expectations. This extends to the instructors / companies who provided the additional activities which can be booked. I wish that more hostels were run in this fashio

I would be very nice to have power outlets in the rooms.

I'm very thankful for a staff member giving me a ride down to the town centre! The young Australian receptionist was very excellent & helpful at check in, and over the course of my stay (in September)

Great staff and chill environment. It is a bit further from the city center and the beaches than we would have liked. The bathroom situation wasn't ideal, the four bed private and 6 bed private shared one ground level bathroom with the 10 bed. There are more bathrooms on the upper level, which helped but was a little less convenient. But the cheap beer, pool, well equipped kitchen, and patios are great.

Great hostel! I loved my stay there!