Bura Surfhouse Reviews

Rua da Pedra Alcada, Lote 15, Lagos, Portugal

Very friendly and helpful staff, picked us up and dropped us at the bus, were more then happy to recommend activities and places to eat. Looking forward to checking out Bura Snow when I get the chance 👍

I had a great time while staying at Bura Surfhouse and wished I stayed longer. The food was beyond amazing! The people were really helpful and truly amazing as well. Walking into this "hostel" was more like walking into a home. I felt right at home and everyone was like one big family as the time went on. I hope to come back and visit as soon as I can.

• 20th Mar 2015

Great Hostel but a bit disappointed as end of the season so not much happening, bar closed etc. Location is handy to the coastal walks and only 15 minutes walk into town. Would also have been handy to been given a map with directions etc as they had run out. Am sure it the peak of summer this place would be amazing but we got the feeling the staff were all over it and ready for the season to be over.

Bura Surfhouse is a great hostel with great staff. A little off the beaten path but a nice secluded place. Highly recommend TJ's adventure tours - absolutely worth it , a once in a lifetime experience.

This place is good if you're looking for cheap and relaxing but there's no real atmosphere to the place. One staff member was quite friendly and the others were very unhelpful. It's quite a walk into the town and in a really residential area. They also advertise the hostel as some luxury getaway when in actual fact it's just a hostel. I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay here but it was a fine experience with no real dramas.

• 7th Oct 2014

Had the best time here, extremely friendly staff and guests, recommend it to everyone!:) wish i could have stayed more here

• 3rd Oct 2014