Bura Surfhouse Reviews

Rua da Pedra Alcada, Lote 15, Lagos, Portugal

Welcome staff and great laid back environment where you can truly relax. In walking distance of the city and beach! The staff will also answer any questions and inform you of what the local area has to offer. A great choice while in Lagos!

It as AMAZING! If you get the chance, definitely stay here!

Everyone here was so nice! I only got to stay for one night but would have loved to stay longer, hopefully will get to come back one day and go surfing and enjoy the pool!

• 30th Mar 2015

Very friendly and helpful staff, picked us up and dropped us at the bus, were more then happy to recommend activities and places to eat. Looking forward to checking out Bura Snow when I get the chance 👍

I had a great time while staying at Bura Surfhouse and wished I stayed longer. The food was beyond amazing! The people were really helpful and truly amazing as well. Walking into this "hostel" was more like walking into a home. I felt right at home and everyone was like one big family as the time went on. I hope to come back and visit as soon as I can.

• 20th Mar 2015