Bura Surfhouse Reviews

Rua da Pedra Alcada, Lote 15, Lagos, Portugal

Wow this hostel is paradise! The location couldn't be more perfect - 10 min walk to the beach. All of the staff are super friendly and helpful! While the bathroom wasn't great (shared between 3 rooms), the beds are quite comfortable and each bed had a locker, not that we needed it. All the guests are really chill and personable! The pool was fantastic and the poolside bar was unreal! Cheap beers and a great atmosphere to hang out after a nice day at the beach. The breakfast was perfect!!!

Absolutely amazing hostel, the staff are extremely friendly, helpful and welcoming. There facilities are fantastic including 2 in-house bars (rooftop and pool), pingpong and pool table. Its very clean and the beds were comfy. I had an amazing time here, when i go back to lagos i will be staying here!

This is my 56th hostel ive stayed at this trip and within two days it reached my top three hostels, within five days it became my number one hostel i have ever stayed at. Its location is perfect, staff are unbelievably incredible, the activities are amazing, and their facilities are through the roof. If you don't stay here, you arent experiencing Lagos properly.

Brilliant!

Welcome staff and great laid back environment where you can truly relax. In walking distance of the city and beach! The staff will also answer any questions and inform you of what the local area has to offer. A great choice while in Lagos!

It as AMAZING! If you get the chance, definitely stay here!

Everyone here was so nice! I only got to stay for one night but would have loved to stay longer, hopefully will get to come back one day and go surfing and enjoy the pool!

• 30th Mar 2015

Very friendly and helpful staff, picked us up and dropped us at the bus, were more then happy to recommend activities and places to eat. Looking forward to checking out Bura Snow when I get the chance 👍

I had a great time while staying at Bura Surfhouse and wished I stayed longer. The food was beyond amazing! The people were really helpful and truly amazing as well. Walking into this "hostel" was more like walking into a home. I felt right at home and everyone was like one big family as the time went on. I hope to come back and visit as soon as I can.

• 20th Mar 2015