Burg Hostel Reviews

Str. Bastionului 4-6, Sighisoara, Romania

I arrived at 7am from the night train, so way before check-in time, but there was a free room so they let me check-in early. I was so grateful for that! Thanks for a lovely stay

Burg hostel is easy to find and just a short walk from the train station. The staffs are helpful and fun to chat with, they would help you if you have any questions about the surrounding. The food is decent and cheap compared to other restaurants in the square.

Very close to main square, but there was no kitchen so it meant we had to keep spending money on food. Also don't expect a warm welcome - it took us 20 minutes to find someone in the restaurant next door to check us in and even then he wasn't friendly, just asked us when we were going to pay. Rooms were clean but there's no common room either so you don't really meet anyone else in hostel. For somewhere just to simply sleep it was fine.

The Hostel is very well located. A couple of meter away from the main squeare (old city). There are no many facilities but the hostel is cheap and clean. They are also running a Restaurant which can be very convenient. The prices are resonable.

The location couldn't be better - just a few steps from the city center. We booked a 2-bed room with an en-suite bathroom. There weren't many others staying at the hostel. I've read reviews that the staff wasn't friendly, but they were fine to us. They let us store our bags after checkout before our train. It is a restaurant first, but I really have no qualms. I'd stay here again.

Nothing to complain about. The price was right, location excellent and they even let us check in early. Didn't spend much time there but it was perfectly fine for one night.

Only good thing is the location. More of a restaurant than a hostel and only interested in money. The rooms are in the attic with a small tiny window so it was extremely hot when it was all full. The staff didn't do anything for you and they were more focused on the restaurant customers. We wanted to eat there but they didn't have half their menu.

rooms right next to the restaurant so be prepared to be kept up by people eating (and drinking) there.

WORST HOSTEL EVER!!!

I got bed bugs, they moved me into another bed. The staff are pretty uninterested in you and there's no common room so difficult to meet anyone outside of your room. Excellent location.

This hostel is in a good location in the middle of the old town although it is a bit of a hike from the train station. The staff unfortunately seem a little disinterested and therefore the atmosphere is lacking a little.

This is quite a quite an imporsonal hostel in a very beautiful location. Which is too bad.

The hostel is exactly what we paid for. It is something very simple that is in an excellent location.