Burlington Hostel Reviews

53 Main St, 2nd Floor, Burlington, USA

Staff were very nice and helpful anytime I needed to ask a question. Clean, nice facilities. Ate a ton of waffles before leaving. Only thing to complain about is that I stood waiting for the shower to get hot for like 30min and eventually gave up. Staff weren't sure what the problem was, but otherwise would 100% go back again and recommend to others.

• 13th Mar 2015

Vermont Hostel is inexpensive, clean, friendly, and accommodating to any questions you may have. By staying at the hostel instead of a local hotel, which can range anywhere from $120 to $300 per night, I was able to tour the sights, frequent a couple restaurants, and shop for items unique to Vermont. The location is the best feature of the hostel. It's only a block away from the waterfront and not far from City Hall Park and the town axis.

• 9th Mar 2015

Very cozy place.

we liked it alright but didn't love it and it seemed expensive for what it was. I guess because it is the only hostel in Burlington they can get whatever they want, price-wise.

Immaculately clean. I was convinced that they clean the bathroom every hour. The staff is knowledgeable and the hostel is in a suburb location. Easily the best hostel experience I've ever had. I only wish they reduced the price a bit and possibly offered the option of private rooms.

• 5th Oct 2014