Burlington Hostel

8.2
Fabulous 99 Total Reviews

14th Oct 2016
8.0

The hostel is slightly strange in that it is one big room with panels and curtains splitting it into separate "bedrooms". The security was questionable as we didn't have to show any type of ID upon entering the hostel, but perhaps its because the lady at the desk remembered us each time? Their are strict quiet hours that begin at 11 (I think) and it was mostly older folk that were staying at the hostel when I stayed the weekend. Towels and lockers were offered free of charge. Nice common room.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
8th Oct 2016
6.6

It was clean and the staff was good. Unfortunately though it was not at all what I had expected. Many people treat this as there house, aka you are essentially living in a room with homeless people. There are creepy old men who walk around in just underwear. I would not recommend to anyone as it was not a relaxing/comforting environment at all and I was constantly on edge. Also got some food stolen from the fridge, however I know this is to be expected from hostels.

• USA, Female, 31-40
2nd Oct 2016

I had a great stay but didn't sleep well on the bunk mattress.

• England, Male, 25-30
30th Sep 2016

I loved the feel of this Hostel. Quite quirky i would say, nice communal area, the staff were helpful and smiley. The rooms are only divided with curtains, which didn't bother me but i guess it is worth noting. Lockers are provided free, no padlock required. There aren't many showers/toilets, however the hostel is small so shouldn't cause too much of a problem. I would definitely stay at this hostel again.