Burlington Hostel Reviews

53 Main St, 2nd Floor, Burlington, USA

Very cozy place.

we liked it alright but didn't love it and it seemed expensive for what it was. I guess because it is the only hostel in Burlington they can get whatever they want, price-wise.

Immaculately clean. I was convinced that they clean the bathroom every hour. The staff is knowledgeable and the hostel is in a suburb location. Easily the best hostel experience I've ever had. I only wish they reduced the price a bit and possibly offered the option of private rooms.

• 5th Oct 2014

Great warm and modern hostel! Very well thought out and ideally located.

Comfortable, quiet, welcoming, cheap, clean & happy. I'll never stay anywhere else in Burlington.

• 13th Sep 2014

The lighting on the sign outside was a little dark, so it was a little hard to find, but once I got closer, I was able to locate it no problem. There was a little smell when you walked in the door, but considering that was where many people left their shoes, it was understandable. The man at the front desk was very nice & friendly. The most unusual thing for me was that there were no doors on the rooms, just curtains. It didn't bother me too much since the hostel is pretty small. I'd go back!

• 24th Aug 2014

That is a great hostel. The staff is very friendly and polite - these people are ready to help and give some thoughts about the city of Burlington to a traveller. I really liked the kitchen - one more improvement to make it ideal would be to erect an oven over there. All major sightseeing places are in the vicinity - one can easily walk to the heart of the city with various cafes and go to enjoy swimming in the lake Champlain. The atmosphere in the hostel was relaxing and serene. Awesome!

Very noisy in the morning. There is no doors anywhere, not even for the rooms, and we can hear everyone going around, talking in the kitchen, etc. from the room. The only think we liked was the location, downtown Burlington.