Bus Hostel Reykjavik Reviews

Skogarhlid 10, Reykjavik, Iceland

The Hostel was realy nice and the staff super friendly. It is about 10-15 minutes out of town, but it's easy to walk the distance.

Thank you so much for your kind words and happy travels to you!

Yay for bus! Enjoyed my time so much and I'm genuinely gutted to be leaving. Everyone is so lovely and great fun I'm going to miss you guys! (This is how boring travelling to the airport is, I'm writing reviews on the bus...)

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Wales

Aww. Thank you million times. Hugs from the Bus. x

It was my first time in a Hostel... And it was a very good experience ! The staff is incridibly friendly, gives you advices, tells you the best places to see and helps you if you need it. Kitchen has everything you need. The main room definitly has it's own atmosphere, very pleasant. In the evening you light the candells which adds an even better feeling. I loved my stay there !

• 11th Mar 2014

Thank you so, so much. Have a happy time. x

Hostel was nice and clean, staff was very friendly. However the hostel did not include any linens and for the price I could have stayed somewhere else and have received linens. Also no individual amps so annoying having to use the main light and wake people up. Overall would stay there again just need to pack a towel, pillowcase and some warm sleepwear

Thank you so much. So sorry you were annoyed though... We do lend guests little flash-lights, sad you missed out. Hope to see you again and love from the Bus.

Very clean, friendly hostel! Real easy organising car hire there. Diego

Thank you so much. Love from the Bus. x

Overall very nice and trouble-free experience, however toilets and showers are together which means the bathrooms get crowded pretty quickly. No store or food joint of any kind nearby, so plan ahead.

Thank you for staying with us. Welcome back! Love from the Bus. x

This place was awesome. All the staff were really helpful. Place was really clean and was only a 10min walk to the main street.

Heaps of thanks to you and happy travels!

Great stay! Awesome facilities, cleanliness, staff and atmosphere. Only downside is the location.

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's a shame though that you didn't like our location - we love it! Hugs from the Bus. x

I've been traveling for a while. 3 months to be exact and through 38 other countries before I got to Iceland. I've seen a lot of hostels lately so I think it's fair when I say that the Bus Hostel Reykjavik is top class. The beds are nice and big, the wifi speed is very good, the atmosphere is superb in the kitchen as well as the common rooms... I have a lot of good to say about this hostel...but you should probably just get here and see it for yourself.

• 8th Jan 2014
  • Denmark

Thank you so much for your kind words. Happy travels and love from the Bus!

Hostel was friendly and functional just as it should be. Any queries were easily answered and we were made to feel welcome.

• 24th Dec 2013

Million thanks to your for taking the time to review us. Love from the Bus.

The staff at this hostel are very friendly. Sophie and Diego in particular were so accommodating and helpful. This place has a good vibe. Don't worry about it being a bit far from the city center. The 20 minute walk is interesting enough and it will do you good. You also pass the all important BSI bus terminal along the way, not to mention the fact that this hostel is only about 10 minutes from the Perl Center. The design of the hostel in Scandinavian wood minimalist, and quite cool : )

Many thanks for your kind words and for your review. Sofie and Diego are the best! Love from the Bus.

staff was great. i felt safe and comfortable the whole time. the free bikes are very useful. they can book all your tours and give you good info. some complain about location but i prefer having a 15 minute walk to town. also 5 minutes from the best view in town.

Takk for taking the time to review us and for being so nice! Love from the Bus.