Busan Guesthouse Popcorn Hostel Reviews

11F Marine Tower, 321 Haeundae-haebyunro, Haeundae, Busan, South Korea

The front desk was not well staffed. I had to check out early and was not able to receive the key deposit which is not a good sign

This place is perfect! I stayed here the weekend after Chuseok and while I didn't spend too much time in the hostel itself, the staff really made sure I was comfortable. The biggest plus is the location. It's so close to the beach and a 3 minute walk to the subway. But beyond that, the staff were extremely accommodating when I had to keep changing my reservation and the hostel itself is super clean and comfortable. Definitely recommend it.

• 11th Sep 2014

Great place to stay, well located for subway and beach. Staff were really happy to help and spoke great english. Amazing view from my bunk of haeundea (sorry about the spelling) beach from the 10th ans 11th floor. Breakfast was bread/ toast with a variety of spreads and eggs provided which you can cook yourself. Great atmosphere and would definitely recommend or stay again !