Busan Guesthouse Popcorn Hostel Reviews

11F Marine Tower, 321 Haeundae-haebyunro, Haeundae, Busan, South Korea

Nice place, good location, very clean. The "free breakfast" was kind of a joke (just a loaf of white bread and packets of butter and jelly), but other than that, great hostel!

• 13th Jun 2014

I had a wonderful time staying here. If I ever find myself in the area it will be my pick!! They offer breakfast which was a great break for me because I hadn't made eggs in forever and I missed them so much. The only thing I didn't like was there were a lot of misquotes and they love to bite me so I ended up with several bites and killing some I'm my room. Other than that it was cleaned ever morning and other than that this place was great!!

This was a good hostel in a great location. They have a nice set up with all of the facilities you could need. The free breakfast is nice, though it did take me half an hour to make my toast, eggs and coffee one morning just because i kept getting stuck behind groups making large group breakfasts for themselves. However, apart from this I think this is a great hostel and I would definitely stay here again.

The location is good. The security is good. The staff is really nice. It's only 5 minutes to the beautiful beach. However the cleanliness in the room especially the bathroom can be improved. There are hairs on the bathroom floor when we first arrived. Also the noise acoustic between rooms and corridor must be improved. We were waked up by the neighbor noise several times per night.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

Oh my god, located in easily the best part of Busan, this place is a real gem. Just remember to go to the right Popcorn hostel as there are two very close to each other and it's easy to get the two mixed up apparently.

sweet location easy to find. As it was my first time in Busan i had a great time and intend on returning to busan and more than likely this Hostel.Rooms were clean beds quiet comfortable decor was consistent through out the building A+ for interior.Only Grip is that there is a 노래방 downstairs but i didn't mind falling asleep to a rendition of Celine Dion " My Heart Will Go On" which the singer lacked to hit the correct notes was quiet hilarious so i didn't mind, Keep up the good work화이팅~~