Busan Guesthouse Popcorn Hostel Reviews

11F Marine Tower, 321 Haeundae-haebyunro, Haeundae, Busan, South Korea

Great cleanliness and friendly staff. Nice big, clean bathrooms (mold free! unlike other hostels in Korea)! My only issue was there were no keys or anything for lockers when we got into our room. Luckily we didn't bring too many valuables with us.

The hostel itself was great. Wish I could say the same about the other guests in my room, but such is life. Didn't sleep a wink, but the hostel isn't to blame for that. The only complaint I had was the shower was rather cold and the room was rather hot.

Excellent hostel in good spot in haeundae. Clean, good location, great wifi, good people. Everything that you can ask for. Great value for the price.