Busan Guesthouse Popcorn Hostel Reviews

11F Marine Tower, 321 Haeundae-haebyunro, Haeundae, Busan, South Korea

This hostel is quite a distance from Haeundae subway station.it takes about 15-20 minutes walking.bathroom door lock in the dorm I stay is broken.

We were in the 5-person room for the night and it was spectacular. The room felt like a pretty nice hotel room but with the added atmosphere of a hostel, and the location in Haeundae was great. I've stayed at most of the Haeundae hostels before and I feel like I would come back to this one before the others. I give this hostel an A, and it's yet another amazing hostel to add to the list of amazing Busan hostels in general.

Nice hostel, nice area, don't let them do your laundry as it will just come back shrunk.

• 10th Sep 2015

Super friendly staff, great for meeting people. They should change their bedding situation cause I don't think they are cleaning it thoroughly.

The beds in the female dorm have fleas... i got biten often while staying there. Please wash not only the sheets but the blankets as well...

Nice place, wish I could stay there again :)

Even though we only stayed for one night we really liked this hostel. The room was super big and we had a nice view! Also had a big bathroom, a tv to watch all your fav korean tv shows ;) It was close to the beach and there is a lot to do there at night. We really liked it!

Great cleanliness and friendly staff. Nice big, clean bathrooms (mold free! unlike other hostels in Korea)! My only issue was there were no keys or anything for lockers when we got into our room. Luckily we didn't bring too many valuables with us.

The hostel itself was great. Wish I could say the same about the other guests in my room, but such is life. Didn't sleep a wink, but the hostel isn't to blame for that. The only complaint I had was the shower was rather cold and the room was rather hot.