Busan Guesthouse Popcorn Hostel Reviews

11F Marine Tower, 321 Haeundae-haebyunro, Haeundae, Busan, South Korea

although i was only there for one night, i thought the place was great! would totally have loved staying there for a longer amount of time because it seemed like a really dope place. everything was cool except my bed was super uncomfortable. thin mattress and bed dipped real low in the middle.

The volunteer's at this hostel were great, but the staff was pretty sad. I was not given a key for the locker in my room just because the staff member couldn't be bothered to find it. Other people had keys, but I didn't. Had to walk around Busan with all my valuables at all times. Made for a great trip.

• 9th Oct 2015

This hostel is quite a distance from Haeundae subway station.it takes about 15-20 minutes walking.bathroom door lock in the dorm I stay is broken.

We were in the 5-person room for the night and it was spectacular. The room felt like a pretty nice hotel room but with the added atmosphere of a hostel, and the location in Haeundae was great. I've stayed at most of the Haeundae hostels before and I feel like I would come back to this one before the others. I give this hostel an A, and it's yet another amazing hostel to add to the list of amazing Busan hostels in general.

Nice hostel, nice area, don't let them do your laundry as it will just come back shrunk.

• 10th Sep 2015

Super friendly staff, great for meeting people. They should change their bedding situation cause I don't think they are cleaning it thoroughly.

The beds in the female dorm have fleas... i got biten often while staying there. Please wash not only the sheets but the blankets as well...

Nice place, wish I could stay there again :)