Busan Kyungsung Hostel & Cafe Reviews

58-35 Daeyeon 3-dong, Nam-gu, Busan, South Korea

I felt in Kyungsung hostel as at home ♥ staff is warm, living place is comfortable and reminded me not a hostel but a flat with good friends. Strongly recommend!~ If I have a chance, I will go there again~

really nice place! People really took care not to be too noisy and everything was clean and nice. Maybe just too few bathrooms...

I had some problems finding this hostel (or rather the place where you check-in). It is in the middle of university area with many shops, clubs etc and a thousand different banners, neons etc. However, I admit I didn't read the directions they made :-P The price is great. Location is good - close to the Gwangali Beach. Rooms is small but I have already seen smaller in Korea ;-) For that price it's more than good.

Nice location and staffs are very friendly. Its close to restaurant and other entertainments since its near kyungsung university

I stayed 2 nights at the hostel. The hostel is ok for the money, but I slept very bad in both of the nights. It's in the middle of a bar area, so you'll have many hostelmates which go out to the drunk and are very loud during the night. That's ok on weekends, but during the week, when you'd like to get up early, it isn't. Also, I heard screaming drunk people from outside of the building and closing the windows didn't help at all. Didn't like the hostel very much...

The hostel itself is good and the staff was very friendly. However there were not enough bathrooms compared to the number of beds, I think. And because the toilets were in the bathrooms it was inconvenient and I sometimes had to wait for quite long.

Nice atmosphere with kitchen, internet-use, and minimal hangout area in the actual hostel. Friendly staff, although you probably shouldn't book as late as I did (in the afternoon a few hours before I arrived) and then come at dinner time when they're trying to enjoy their supper. Although they only had two bathrooms, I didn't have any problems having to wait a long time to use one.

Great hostel, SO clean!!! Perfect place to stay in Busan.

• 26th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

Overall a great experience. the place is good and inexpensive and it has an annexed language cafe 3-minute walk away where I got to meet people from different parts of the world and experience a nice cultural exchange which I didnt expect. Coming back if I get chance.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

I didn't had very high expectations when I came there, simply because it was so cheap, but damn, was I wrong. It's super clean, the staff is awesome and the Friday Parties are seriously the best, in my opinion! You can drink as much as you want for such a little amount of money, that blew me away XD It's also really easy to make friends and explore the surroundings, because it is so close to the beach or to the mountains

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Eric1819

The location was absolutely great and the staff was awesome, really funny, and they even invited me to join their hiking-trip, which was exhausting, but enjoyable as well! But what I loved the most was that everything was very clean and organized, even though I slept in an 8-bedroom. Just for staying a few days, this was definitely the best I tried 'till now :)