Busan Lzone Hostel Reviews

Daeyun-dong 58-35 4F Lzone, Namgu, Busan, South Korea

Very good! Will return. Cheap and staff are super friendly :)

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Scotland

I booked this hostel because of its high score on reviews, but I doubt the hostel paid people to write positive reviews... The reception is in another Cafe which locates 5 min walk away, which means there is no staff in the hostel. The hostel has only one password lock in the main entrance, no door lock for the room, and no locker(unless you walk to the reception and ask for one) Therefore, anyone who has password can have free access to your belongings, and they may invite whoever to stay over

I thought Lzone hostel was a good deal. The staff was very friendly. The bathroom was not the cleanest when we arrived, but it was cleaned thoroughly the next day. The welcome packages were a nice touch, and even though the towel was tiny it was absorbent enough and did the job (I'd forgotten my towel). The beds were typically Korean- very hard. Be prepared to wake up need yoga in the middle of the night. The check in was a little difficult to find, but overall my stay was great. I'd recommend!

Excellent location at a very affordable price. Cleanier came every day, I only booked for 2 night but ended up staying 2 weeks. If you are in busan, highly recommend.

Spent 8 nights and was quite pleased by the staff who were always ready to help out if needed.