Busan Lzone Hostel Reviews

Daeyun-dong 58-35 4F Lzone, Namgu, Busan, South Korea

Excellent location at a very affordable price. Cleanier came every day, I only booked for 2 night but ended up staying 2 weeks. If you are in busan, highly recommend.

Spent 8 nights and was quite pleased by the staff who were always ready to help out if needed.

awesome hostel. very clean. efficient and friendly staff memeber. highly recommended.a++++++++++++++

The staff goes out of their way to help you out with everything and anything that you can think of - they are super helpful! Oh, and there is free food in the fridge for you! Nice kitchen and super clean place. If you are near by do stay here!

we booked this hostel and payed for booking about 4$, but staff called us and said that there was some mistake and they have no place at days we needed. so guy from the hostel ask all information about my credit card but haven`t sent money back yet.

Overall very good, the area is full of restaurants and people. The hostel stay was absolutely worth the money and the staff was very helpful

the hostel is a great place for the price. The staff is friendly and everything is clean. The area is somewhat noisy but the hostel is quiet as it can get so thats not a problem. plus, theres a lot going on around the area which is good iif you like to party and have fun outside.

The hostel is in a vibrant area of Busan, where you get everything such as restaurants, bars and clubs for as short as a 3 minute walk. It is a very fun place to be and meet people! As for the facilities, it is clean and organized and definitely worth the money. I would come back for sure!

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

Honestly, it wasn`t a perfect hostel but the laocation was good. i met so many Koreans and travelers partying in its cafe which is 2 minutes away from the hostel overall, i wasn`t bad choice and i had a fun there

• 12th Mar 2014
  • Mongolia

More like a rowdy college dorm, than a hostel. Missed soap at the toilet for the first 4 days.

Location was just perfect. comparing to the price , it wasn`t bad choice

Worst hostel of our trip so far! There seems to be more long stay working for accommodation staff than real paying guests. The staff were loud in the kitchen and living room until 2am on a week night. No hand soap in toilet. The hostel is cheap though and has a nice cafe annex 2mins away.

Amazing Location and Good Value of money it is well located for a short metro ride to most places you would want in busan and the most cheapest hostel ever but good quality

One of the cheapest hostels in Korea, if not THE cheapest. This is a pretty decent place to stay if you are into drinking/partying. If you're looking for a quiet night of sleep, I'd look elsewhere. The "common room/reception area" is a bar/cafe about two blocks away. If you need anything, be prepared to walk. I think all the staff that I met were actually traveling non-employees (not entirely reliable). My dorm had no door. But like I said, a cheap place to stay, but you get what you pay for.

For the price - (about ten dollars when I was there) this is a pretty excellent choice.

Superb hostel, close to nightlife and metro. Staff went out of their way to help me with a bank issue. Friday party is always excellent. Rooms were clean. Nice people all around; will be back!

The location is really good. Really really good. I think this place is the best one for this price. The only problem I had was my short bed sheet but it's not that important. I stayed there for 2 weeks and was really comfortable. I would highly recommend it.

Hostel was pretty much as expected having read other reviews...dorm is 5 mins walk from reception, staff are at reception so you're much left to your own devices. Pros - clean, free laundry, welcome pack. Cons - lack of staff and common room proximity makes it a little lonely and lacking vibe. Also the bedding isn't long enough for the beds and my bed had a broken slat making it a little uncomfortable. I'd recommend the owners consider buying bigger sheets.

Great place to stay! everything you need is there! great nightlife just there!! subway at the door. Loved it!!

good friendly and convenient hostel highly recommended