8.5
Fabulous 432 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 432 Total Reviews
Busan Pobi Guesthouse Located at 2F, 1394-328 Jung-1dong, Haeundae-gu, Busan.
South Korea
Busan 612-847 2F, 1394-328 Jung-1dong, Haeundae-gu
85% 432
35.1618344 129.1636204
    Rooms available

6th Aug 2016
7.4

The guesthouse was no problem. My dorm room was clean but the shower wasn't the best (there was a lot of uncleanly hair everywhere). I understand that I paid for the convenience of the location by the beach more than the facilities but it would have been nice if there was a secured storage room for holding my luggage instead of underneath a computer desk in the open of the common area while I was gone for the day. Overall the vibes were great and I appreciated the breakfast/friendly staff!

• dianaherraiz158
  • Spain, Female, 25-30
2nd Aug 2016

Just this: STAY THERE! I loved it. It is really cool and convenient. 2 minutes from the beach. Quiet at night. Air Conditioning is great. Toilets and showers are well maintained. They do the laundry for you OMG. Breakfast is included! Staff are so kind and helpful. I loved everything!!! Would recommend 100% :)

29th Jul 2016

A hostel for all types Backpacking, individual, a couple or Group of friends. The Breakfast is just nice and the location is fantastic. Staffs are friendly and a place where you can sleep well

• Australia, Female, 25-30
29th Jul 2016

Hostel close to beach and on quiet side street. Not the cheapest but fits the bill. Wifi throughout. Free bkfst. Clean linen and dorms. Bathrooms and showers need some more frequent attention. Staff really helpful with the endless questions.

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
2nd Jul 2016

I wish I could give a perfect rating! The only problem was the AC kept tripping the breaker in our room so it would get hot and humid quickly. Other than that, this place is amazing! Perfect location next to a lot of bars and restaurants and two blocks from the beach. Free wifi was great and the breakfast was very convenient. Parking was a trick, so if you're driving in, prepare to pay a bit for parking. There is street parking near by for 15k a night.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
1st Jul 2016
6.6

Went there cause of the location, near by the beach. But the room was a bit disappointed. It was humid and full of smell. Anyways, I won't go there again just because of the manager's attitude. Made me to pay even before getting there. Against the rule on hostel world.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2016
7.4

The main selling point of this hostel is its location- about a five minute walk to the beach, less than a minute to the market, and within several minutes of walking to convenience stores, restaurants and shops. It is also about a five minute walk to the airport limousine bus service stop. Breakfast provided was good- eggs and toast. The rooms were clean, but really quite hot. Try and get a bed that the fan blows towards! I wasn't thoroughly impressed given the reviews online.

16th Jun 2016
8.0

Perfect distance from the beach and the shopping/dining area. Pretty clean, but every place could always be cleaner. Laundry was 2000 won, rooms were decent! I would stay again due to the beach location.

• USA, Male, 25-30
11th Jun 2016

I Had a double room which was equipped with a queen bed, aircon, and a small tv with cable. It was nice I had my own space. I was bothered and I felt comfortable The only think I would have changed about the room is that back that the room at no window. If would have been nice to have some natural light in the room.

3rd Jun 2016

Pobi Guesthouse was nice! Very clean, very helpful staff, and great location next to Haeundae Beach. Laundry service was also very nice! The only issue was that my key had been lost by a previous person, so they hadn't reprogrammed the lock on the front door....so after they locked up for the night, I was locked out. You won't have that problem :). If you're looking for a place to stay around Haeundae, I really recommend you stay here!