8.7
Fabulous 452 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 452 Total Reviews
Busan Pobi Guesthouse Located at 2F, 1394-328 Jung-1dong, Haeundae-gu, Busan.
South Korea
Busan 612-847 2F, 1394-328 Jung-1dong, Haeundae-gu
87% 452
35.1618344 129.1636204
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
22nd Dec 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Pobi! The staff was super helpful! they even sized up our room for free because our luggage was too big for the other room. The common area was nice and allowed us to meet other travellers! Shower was great, washrooms were great! They were well equipped - with bodywash, shampoo, conditioner, hair dryer, etc... They have towels, but like the rest of Korea, they're the small size. So bring your own towel if you prefer the large sized towels. Pobi is amazing!

• ruthspeers22
  • England, Female, 25-30
13th Dec 2016
7.7

Nice hostel with friendly staff. Fab breakfast. I didn't particularly like the area as it was a bit tacky/touristy but that's not the hostel's fault. Good location if you want to stay in that area. Good value for money.

• England, Female, 18-24
18th Nov 2016

We had a great stay. We were upgraded to a private room for 3 of us. The staff were very nice and provided everything we needed. The hostel is very close to Haeundae beach and it was easy to get around.

• Phil101
  • South Africa, Female, 25-30
14th Oct 2016

The nicest thing is the location. Also I enjoyed the common room because it was easy to meet other travellers. I'd say if you wanted to be close to Haeundae and awesome Busan food stay here. It has a really cute cat too!

• England, Couple, 31-40
16th Sep 2016

Very helpful and friendly staff! They recommended lots to do in the area and helped plan our onward journey writing our bus ticket information in Korean to give to the bus terminal! Breakfast was lovely too!

• Tunisia, Female, 25-30
10th Sep 2016

it's a good place near to the beach and the food street :) I recommende it :)

• Germany, Female, 18-24
6th Sep 2016
8.0

Decent hostel. Good shower rooms. I didn't like the atmosphere so much, maybe because of the low ceiling and all the grey. Everything seemed a bit dull and efficient but not cosy. I met great people there though. So I enjoyed my stay.

Hello, we are glad you had a good time with our other guests. We try to create a comfortable environment for everyone. There is a common area that is cozy and available to all guests. The rooms are all standard height.

6th Aug 2016
7.4

The guesthouse was no problem. My dorm room was clean but the shower wasn't the best (there was a lot of uncleanly hair everywhere). I understand that I paid for the convenience of the location by the beach more than the facilities but it would have been nice if there was a secured storage room for holding my luggage instead of underneath a computer desk in the open of the common area while I was gone for the day. Overall the vibes were great and I appreciated the breakfast/friendly staff!

Hello, we hope you enjoyed your stay. During your stay was the busiest time of the year. We clean the rooms and common areas every day and then our guests use the facilities. We provide personal locker to guests and allow guests who have checked out to store luggage during the day time for free. Our staffs are in front of the desk where luggage is stored as well as CCTV in the common area.Thank you.

• dianaherraiz158
  • Spain, Female, 25-30
2nd Aug 2016

Just this: STAY THERE! I loved it. It is really cool and convenient. 2 minutes from the beach. Quiet at night. Air Conditioning is great. Toilets and showers are well maintained. They do the laundry for you OMG. Breakfast is included! Staff are so kind and helpful. I loved everything!!! Would recommend 100% :)

Hello! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Laundry service is out specialty. I traveled many countries but it's really hard to do laundry. I lost 1 day for the laundry. i decided that if i open a guesthouse i don't want my guests have this problem anymore. so i provide this service. Guest just give us there laundry and after finish we put the laundry in front of there bed with just 5,000 won(4.5 USD). Hope it's helpful for backpackers. Thank you for a great review again. We hope to see you again!

29th Jul 2016

A hostel for all types Backpacking, individual, a couple or Group of friends. The Breakfast is just nice and the location is fantastic. Staffs are friendly and a place where you can sleep well