Busan Pobi Guesthouse Reviews

2F, 1394-328 Jung-1dong, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea

Amazing stay! Amazing value! Highly rated! ☺

• 31st Jan 2016

The facilities are horrible. They explained a pipe had burst which was why we had to use the outside bathroom. This meant it was unisex. One shower for men and one for women, right next to each other. Same with toilet stalls. Rooms are basically bed-sized. Staff is nice and speaks english. Location is great in summer (beach close by) but only okay in winter. We left after the first night (had paid 4).

• 24th Jan 2016
  • Argentina

The best part of this guest house is definitely the location. The facilities are great too. They have this late night hang out place for guests that feel like having chicken and soju ( just the way Koreans like I guess) while chatting all night long with their friends. The other guests there were really friendly too. For my case, we ended up talking to a bunch of Koreans there until almost 3am in the morning. It was a great experience! Loved it overall.

• 17th Jan 2016
  • Malaysia

second time there. It could not be more perfect: Top-location , friendly, efficient, very good safety with lockers, very clean, enough bathroom facilities, nice breakfast, good atmosphere to have chat with other travelers. 150% PERFECT. Thanks to all of you !!

It was a nice standard Hostel. They had everything prepared as soon as we arrived. I thought the room was cold and they immediately rented me a heating blanket which worked perfectly throughout the cold night. I like how they have private showers and not community showers. The hostel itself was very cosy and in a perfect location minutes away from the beach on foot. My only complaint is that the Hostel is located above a very nosy Bar which made it very hard to sleep at night.

Everything was very good except since a Bar is located downstairs it made it very hard to sleep.

Absolutely loved it. Very nice place, friendly people, great location. Easy to walk to many different places. Bedroom door has its own automatic lock. Highly recommend !

• 19th Dec 2015

- The hostel fee is good. - The current condition of the male toilet is okay. However, there is a room for improvement in terms of orderliness and cleanliness.

Great location if you are looking to be close to the beach and the action of Haeundae. Nice hostel, decent facilities, bit of a quiet vibe if thats what your into.

It's a standard hostel in a really good location. The beds are kind of inconsistent (some were much comfier than others), but the staff speaks really good English, there's enough bathrooms, and they give you clean towels and sheets. I'd definitely stay there again.

Despite some hairs in my "clean" linens, a cockroach we found in the kitchen, it was a good option for a two-night stay in Busan.

• 4th Oct 2015
  • Spain

Helpful staff, excellent facilities (shoe locker + personal lockers), very clean, would stay again

I had a comfortable stay in Pobi Hostel. It is near the Haeundae beach but it takes about an hour plus by subway to the shopping area like Nampodong. The beds in the 6 bed dorm room are not so comfortable as I can feel the pocket springs in the mattress. The beds in the private room is more comfortable. Bedrooms, toilets and bathrooms are all clean and well maintained.

• 20th Sep 2015
  • Singapore

The staff was really nice to allow me to check in earlier. It was raining very heavily and the rooms were not occupied and was ready so I could just leave my bags and go out. The lighting of the other dormitory common areas were pretty dark especially when you were the only person occupying the whole area.

Dear Staff, thank you for staying in your hostel. It was really amazing and it very close to shops and the beach. Although I stayed just one night in Pusan I could make friends in your common room. In the future I definitely go there again and it would be great to stay with you again. So to all who want to stay in Pusan I really recomment to stay there. P.S.: Thums up to the green bottle of Korean high percent drink which you can buy there. haha

I think you could do more with individual traveller. Most of them including myself at that time would appreciate a company of other traveller. Pobi could facilitate this by asking question when check in if the guest a solo traveller and want to join other to do sightseeing. Pobi could be a little bit pro-active and show interest to ask whats those solo travellers plan in general. Should not acting too involved just friendly gesture. You know how unpleasant it is to eat alone in south korea.

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Indonesia

A decent hostel in a great location, only a 2 min. walk from Haeundae beach.