8.4
Fabulous 440 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 440 Total Reviews
Busan Pobi Guesthouse Located at 2F, 1394-328 Jung-1dong, Haeundae-gu, Busan.
South Korea
Busan 612-847 2F, 1394-328 Jung-1dong, Haeundae-gu
84% 440
35.1618344 129.1636204
    Rooms available

• Tunisia, Female, 25-30
10th Sep 2016

it's a good place near to the beach and the food street :) I recommende it :)

• Germany, Female, 18-24
6th Sep 2016
8.0

Decent hostel. Good shower rooms. I didn't like the atmosphere so much, maybe because of the low ceiling and all the grey. Everything seemed a bit dull and efficient but not cosy. I met great people there though. So I enjoyed my stay.

Hello, we are glad you had a good time with our other guests. We try to create a comfortable environment for everyone. There is a common area that is cozy and available to all guests. The rooms are all standard height.

6th Aug 2016
7.4

The guesthouse was no problem. My dorm room was clean but the shower wasn't the best (there was a lot of uncleanly hair everywhere). I understand that I paid for the convenience of the location by the beach more than the facilities but it would have been nice if there was a secured storage room for holding my luggage instead of underneath a computer desk in the open of the common area while I was gone for the day. Overall the vibes were great and I appreciated the breakfast/friendly staff!

Hello, we hope you enjoyed your stay. During your stay was the busiest time of the year. We clean the rooms and common areas every day and then our guests use the facilities. We provide personal locker to guests and allow guests who have checked out to store luggage during the day time for free. Our staffs are in front of the desk where luggage is stored as well as CCTV in the common area.Thank you.

• dianaherraiz158
  • Spain, Female, 25-30
2nd Aug 2016

Just this: STAY THERE! I loved it. It is really cool and convenient. 2 minutes from the beach. Quiet at night. Air Conditioning is great. Toilets and showers are well maintained. They do the laundry for you OMG. Breakfast is included! Staff are so kind and helpful. I loved everything!!! Would recommend 100% :)

Hello! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Laundry service is out specialty. I traveled many countries but it's really hard to do laundry. I lost 1 day for the laundry. i decided that if i open a guesthouse i don't want my guests have this problem anymore. so i provide this service. Guest just give us there laundry and after finish we put the laundry in front of there bed with just 5,000 won(4.5 USD). Hope it's helpful for backpackers. Thank you for a great review again. We hope to see you again!

29th Jul 2016

A hostel for all types Backpacking, individual, a couple or Group of friends. The Breakfast is just nice and the location is fantastic. Staffs are friendly and a place where you can sleep well

• Australia, Female, 25-30
29th Jul 2016

Hostel close to beach and on quiet side street. Not the cheapest but fits the bill. Wifi throughout. Free bkfst. Clean linen and dorms. Bathrooms and showers need some more frequent attention. Staff really helpful with the endless questions.

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
2nd Jul 2016

I wish I could give a perfect rating! The only problem was the AC kept tripping the breaker in our room so it would get hot and humid quickly. Other than that, this place is amazing! Perfect location next to a lot of bars and restaurants and two blocks from the beach. Free wifi was great and the breakfast was very convenient. Parking was a trick, so if you're driving in, prepare to pay a bit for parking. There is street parking near by for 15k a night.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
1st Jul 2016
6.6

Went there cause of the location, near by the beach. But the room was a bit disappointed. It was humid and full of smell. Anyways, I won't go there again just because of the manager's attitude. Made me to pay even before getting there. Against the rule on hostel world.

Hi, Thank you for stay out guesthouse. We open our guesthouse in Hostelworld.com for foreign guests who can't transfer the room rate to our bank account. Now Korean can book in here too. But we had many problem with cancellation with them. They just cancel the booking and block there credit card. It's very easy for them. That's why we ask you to transfer the room rate before you check in. We though that's not very difficult for you. We put the noticed about this in booking page. Hope you checked it. but we are sorry for the annoying. Thank you.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2016
7.4

The main selling point of this hostel is its location- about a five minute walk to the beach, less than a minute to the market, and within several minutes of walking to convenience stores, restaurants and shops. It is also about a five minute walk to the airport limousine bus service stop. Breakfast provided was good- eggs and toast. The rooms were clean, but really quite hot. Try and get a bed that the fan blows towards! I wasn't thoroughly impressed given the reviews online.

16th Jun 2016
8.0

Perfect distance from the beach and the shopping/dining area. Pretty clean, but every place could always be cleaner. Laundry was 2000 won, rooms were decent! I would stay again due to the beach location.