Busan Pobi Guesthouse

Fabulous 455 Total Reviews
Fabulous 455 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 25-30
10th Feb 2017

The large yellow signs make it easy to find. Great location near, exit 1 or 3 of Haeundae stn, Haeundae Market, 3-5 min walk to the beach. Real thick mattress, wooden not metal frame, heated floors, privacy curtain, locker. Cozy common area with electric massager, guitar, TV, games, computers. Free shampoo, conditioner, body wash, tooth paste, hair products, towels, water and breakfast 8 -10am w/ toast, jam, butter, PB, cereal, milk, juice, teas &brewed coffee. This must be heaven in the summer!

• Thailand, Male, 31-40
9th Feb 2017

Pobi guest house was great I love this place and I will come back to stay here. First was the location it was like 7-10mins walk from Haeundae subway. 7-11 just next door and lot of nightclubs and bar not too far. The beach was like 5mins walk. Second the atmosphere was awesome. I made new friends everyday and we enjoyed our company. Third it was cheap and quite clean with safe lockers and good facility. Breakfast included. Host was great. What else can I say???? Thank you so much Grace!!!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
27th Jan 2017

We came during the off season so it was essentially empty but it was very nice. The staff were very accommodating as we had to make some quick changes to our schedule.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
22nd Dec 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Pobi! The staff was super helpful! they even sized up our room for free because our luggage was too big for the other room. The common area was nice and allowed us to meet other travellers! Shower was great, washrooms were great! They were well equipped - with bodywash, shampoo, conditioner, hair dryer, etc... They have towels, but like the rest of Korea, they're the small size. So bring your own towel if you prefer the large sized towels. Pobi is amazing!

• ruthspeers22
  • England, Female, 25-30
13th Dec 2016
7.7

Nice hostel with friendly staff. Fab breakfast. I didn't particularly like the area as it was a bit tacky/touristy but that's not the hostel's fault. Good location if you want to stay in that area. Good value for money.

• England, Female, 18-24
18th Nov 2016

We had a great stay. We were upgraded to a private room for 3 of us. The staff were very nice and provided everything we needed. The hostel is very close to Haeundae beach and it was easy to get around.

• Phil101
  • South Africa, Female, 25-30
14th Oct 2016

The nicest thing is the location. Also I enjoyed the common room because it was easy to meet other travellers. I'd say if you wanted to be close to Haeundae and awesome Busan food stay here. It has a really cute cat too!

• England, Couple, 31-40
16th Sep 2016

Very helpful and friendly staff! They recommended lots to do in the area and helped plan our onward journey writing our bus ticket information in Korean to give to the bus terminal! Breakfast was lovely too!

• Tunisia, Female, 25-30
10th Sep 2016

it's a good place near to the beach and the food street :) I recommende it :)

• Germany, Female, 18-24
6th Sep 2016
8.0

Decent hostel. Good shower rooms. I didn't like the atmosphere so much, maybe because of the low ceiling and all the grey. Everything seemed a bit dull and efficient but not cosy. I met great people there though. So I enjoyed my stay.

Hello, we are glad you had a good time with our other guests. We try to create a comfortable environment for everyone. There is a common area that is cozy and available to all guests. The rooms are all standard height.