Busan SUM Guesthouse Nampo Reviews

15-5, Kwangbok-dong 1ka, Jung-gu, Busan, South Korea

My stay was fine in general. My biggest issue was needing to leave the room during cleaning time each day. I understand it, but I tend to stay out late and sleep in when I'm on vacation so I didn't really appreciate having to be out the room by a certain time. There were lockers in the room and lots of body wash, shampoo, conditioner in the super spacious bathroom. Breakfast was good. The staff were very helpful. The area was nice too.

Could not fault the location and staff were very helpful when called upon. Rooms were small, but clean and security was excellent with fairly "hi-tech" electronic access to rooms. However, it was rather quiet, which would be perfect if you are a couple or group looking for a relaxed, centrally located base in Busan, but maybe not so good for solo travel / others who are looking to party! May just have been the time of year / low season. Tip:Street food nearby is excellent. Staff can direct you!