Bush Village Budget Cabins Reviews

2 St Martins rd, Airlie Beach, Australia

Nice place, a little far from the center of town, but still within walking distance so it's not a big deal. Good value for money. Nice people. I like the dogs.

This would have been the perfect place to stay for a week and really enjoy Airlie Beach. We only stayed here one night after getting in from a boat trip. Cute and clean cabins in a very relaxed setting. Nice if you want to get away from the noise of downtown and feel like you're staying almost right in the rainforest. I felt like I was at my own cottage. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Only problem is it's pretty far out of town if you don't have a car (about a $10 cab ride each way)

View all Airlie Beach Hostels