Butler House Reviews

16 Patrick Street, Kilkenny, Ireland

This was an excellent location and an excellent room. The staff was incredibly helpful. We enjoyed our stay at the Butler House better than any of the other 7 hotels during our Ireland vacation.

• 19th Jun 2015

I would definitely gonna stay there again. As a tourist Wifi is very important to me. Unfortunately I had no signal in my room. I had to go in the doorway everytine that I needed to check sth. That was abit disappointing. Breakfast was awesome. Garden just beautiful. View perfect. Main entrance facade very poor.

Excellent stay and fantastic location in Kilkenny

• 3rd Jun 2015

This is a spacious and memorable B & B. We stayed in the family suite. The bathroom was elegant, with a soaking tub as well as glass enclosed shower and heated towel racks. Ample space in the rooms and breakfast in the adjacent Kilkenny Design Center cafe was easy and very good. Parking on site was free and extremely convenient. I highly recommend staying here!

• 19th May 2015

Great hotel - staff were super friendly an the Hoyle itself was gorgeous! Only downside was that the fried breakfast was a bit underwhelming but the contintneal made up for it. Will definitely come again!

• 18th Apr 2015

Will definitely be staying again next time in Kilkenny

The bathroom was wonderful with a heated towel rack and a nice little bathtub and shower. Although the shower doors didn't quite close all the way. Definite street noise in our (cheaper) part of the hotel, it was a Friday night and our room overlooked a pub. Overall though we felt quite fancy and spoiled!

View all Kilkenny Bed and Breakfasts