Butterfly Guest House Reviews

89 Grove Lane, Cheadle Hulme, Stockport, Cheshire, Manchester, England

Friendly on phone prior to arrival. Upon arrival Peter (General Manager) was sat in the garden - no top on three quarter trousers - comment - taking in the sun! He and his wife/partner are running a business and I feel should look as if they are. I know the accommodation was basic, however, I felt the room was not clean, carpet covered with two rugs and a small carpet near a mirror. Bedding all different colours, nothing matched, bottom sheet not tucked under. Duvet placed over a sheet.

• 23rd Jun 2014

The Butterfly Guest House was a lovely place to stay. Originally my friend and I did not expect to be so far from Manchester city however this gave the perfect opportunity to explore the smaller towns around the area in which the house was located. The house itself was well decorated with butterflies and the bathrooms, bedrooms and breakfast area was very clean. Breakfast included a continental and hot breakfast with tea, coffee and juice included.

I dont understand why I have to pay more than the price when I booked the room

• 2nd May 2014
  • China

Very friendly host and helpful

View all Manchester Bed and Breakfasts