Buzz Hostel Reviews

Babukiceva 1b, Zagreb, Croatia

Wonderful experience; the staff were incredibly friendly, hospitable and helpful!

• 25th Oct 2013

Really friendly staff, overall good hostel. A little difficult to find though. Bathrooms were clean too!

It is nice hostel :-)

• 20th Sep 2013
  • Slovenia

Single-person room was huge and very nice, a lot bigger than a double-room my friends had. Very friendly staff and overall nice hostel.

You made a perfect remainder of my trip!

Great place with really friendly staff. Josip was always on hand to offer advice about the city or just chat.

• 14th Sep 2013
  • Wales

Very lovely place in a quiet area. Staff really nice.

• 13th Sep 2013
  • Austria

Friendly staff, very clean, hot showers, good WiFi connection, close to large shopping area and tram.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Location not too close, yet not too far from the city center. Nice, quiet neighborhood. Rooms were clean, common room did not feel too comfy, but served its purpose. Nice and clean kitchen was a plus, although Zagreb is cheap enough that you don't really have to cook. I would not think twice about staying here if ever I do find myself in Zagreb again! Cheers!

It is a 25min walk to Old City, but a very easy walk, as it is always in a straight line to get to Old city. Joseph, the receptionist, was amazing. He gave me a really vivid description to all the attractions in the city. I felt I had done a walking tour after his descriptions of each area on the map. I had a single room that was very spacious with a comfortable bed.

The door has a keycode so only people staying there can get in and lockers are also provided. The location is okay, around a 25 minute walk or 10 minute tram into the center of Zagreb. Joseph on the reception desk was fantastic - he spoke to us for about 30 minutes about where to see in Zagreb on a budget and with only one day. He also gave us advice about our further travel within Croatia and made us coffee in the morning. Chilled, clean hostel, would recommend

The owners of the hostel are really helpful and go out of their way to give you advice on what to do around the city. The hostel is a little bit further away from the city centre, but very easily accessed by tram and it's a very nice hostel.

We left really liking this hostel. The staff were excellent and the facilities had everything we needed. We did book a twin room, and ended up with bunk beds so worth checking before you go!

Very nice place, and great staff! It's 15-20 min on foot from the central square, but it's easy to catch a tram. We stayed in the cheapest twin double, which is a very small room. Will most definitely consider to stay there again when I visit Zagreb again.

Guy at the front desk was incredibly helpful, gave good tips for both Zagreb and our next city, made our stay a lot easier, recommend talking to him. Kitchen had good facilities and everywhere was clean. Large bag sized lockers in rooms and locks on door so very secure. Very close to a tram stop but not a comfortable walking distance from the city center. Directions on booking e-mail were really bad (wrong street names and numbers) would recommend planning your own way there. Very happy stay.

This time I just stayed for one night in Zagreb, but also if Iwill stayfor longer time, it will be the perfect accomodation. Thank you!