Buzz Hostel Reviews

Babukiceva 1b, Zagreb, Croatia

Wonderful experience; the staff were incredibly friendly, hospitable and helpful!

• 25th Oct 2013

Really friendly staff, overall good hostel. A little difficult to find though. Bathrooms were clean too!

It is nice hostel :-)

• 20th Sep 2013
  • Slovenia

Single-person room was huge and very nice, a lot bigger than a double-room my friends had. Very friendly staff and overall nice hostel.

You made a perfect remainder of my trip!

Great place with really friendly staff. Josip was always on hand to offer advice about the city or just chat.

• 14th Sep 2013
  • Wales

Very lovely place in a quiet area. Staff really nice.

• 13th Sep 2013
  • Austria

Friendly staff, very clean, hot showers, good WiFi connection, close to large shopping area and tram.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Location not too close, yet not too far from the city center. Nice, quiet neighborhood. Rooms were clean, common room did not feel too comfy, but served its purpose. Nice and clean kitchen was a plus, although Zagreb is cheap enough that you don't really have to cook. I would not think twice about staying here if ever I do find myself in Zagreb again! Cheers!

It is a 25min walk to Old City, but a very easy walk, as it is always in a straight line to get to Old city. Joseph, the receptionist, was amazing. He gave me a really vivid description to all the attractions in the city. I felt I had done a walking tour after his descriptions of each area on the map. I had a single room that was very spacious with a comfortable bed.