Byron Bay YHA Reviews

7 Carlyle Street, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Byron Bay, Australia

Great hostel in an excellent location in the centre of Byron Bay. The rooms were clean and the beds were really comfortable. Free parking if you have a car.

Reception staff were incredibly helpful, very happy to book tours and activities for us.

pro: close to greyhound stop/woolsworth, lockers in rooms, good size rooms, helpful staff, big clean well equip kitchen cons: no atmosphere, $ wifi, washrooms got dirty at night, had to pay for locker storage, $ hostel in byron

Nice hostel in a good location, just a few minutes away from everythng. The staff were very friendly and welcoming when I arrived and were happy to answer any question I had. The room was fairly well spaced out and lockers were provided which is always good for piece of mind. Overall, good place to stay.

I loved this hostel. Would have stayed there for my whole trip if I could. The atmosphere was so chilled out and friendly, met plenty of liked minded people. They have activities every day which gives you the opportunity to hang out with your fellow hostelers. Facilities were super clean, kept in great condition. Staff were always helpful and friendly. Definitely the best hostel we have been to so far in Australia! I miss it there already. ..