Byron Beach Resort Reviews

25 Childe Street, Belongli Beach, Byron Bay, Australia

Pay for what you get. Isn't the cleanest hostel I've come across nor the dirtiest. I would probably stay again despite the hostel being a little bit to far out.

really nice hostel regular bus into town centre staff nice big kitchen amazing stay

The best hostel I've ever been to!

• 8th May 2015

Free wifi

• 8th May 2015

6 months of travelling All Around the World and this is the best hostel I've been. Great bed, great shower, great outdooors and just some steps from the beach. Staff is the best! And the attmosphere so cool and relaxed. Not a bunch of teenagers getting drunk! Shuttles to town very useful and even the walk by the beach was great, only 15 minutes. 10 dollar bbq was a great way to meet people and still have nice Cheap food.

Nice hostel, enjoyed the location even if it was a bit out the way. Friendly staff but there wasn't much of an atmosphere

• 22nd Apr 2015

Really enjoyed our stay at Byron Beach Resort. Felt they had everything covered in terms of all that a guest might need when on holiday there. Staff friendly and helpful and the quiet location across the road from the beach but within arms reach of the town was perfect! Would happily stay there again.

Great hostel in a quiet location right next to the beach. There's something on every night so plenty to do. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean. The kitchen does get a bit hectic at dinner time especially with only two sinks but there's plenty of space for storage of your food. I met some very nice people here, staff and guests alike and really enjoyed my time here. You have to pay for wifi but generally it works well. The shuttle bus into town is so helpful when you've been shopping!

Realy great hostel. I love that the hostel is located near the beach. shuttle buses can bring you into town. Nice hammocks and a little garden. I would definitely stay here again!

Really nice hostel, slightly further from main part of Byron bay but only a 15 minute walk on the beach. So much nicer and quieter at the beach outside this hostel as it wasn't busy compared to the top part. When I come back it will be here I will be staying was really good.

Amazing hostel situated 2minutes from the beach. They have free shuttle to the cite (~5 minutes away) but have two great restaurants next door. I would recommend this hostel to anyone! Great staff as well and you can rent surfboards for the day and free bikes

Lovely hostel. Right opposite the beach and about a 20 minute walk into Byron. Good size dorms and good atmosphere. The onlydownside was having to pay a deposit for everything including geting your own cutlery! Would stay here again though.

I really loved the location of the hostel and will definitely be staying again, I thought the shuttle should run just maybe a few more times a day but I inderstand they aren't always busy. I loved the en suite bathrooms and the hammocks. Also, the reception opening times were a little inconvenient. I had a great stay and will be back! Thank you!

• 6th Apr 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

I can't fault this place. Yeah, it's a little bit far from town but it's a nice walk along the beach to get there. The rooms and bathrooms were clean, the showers (at least the one in my room) were amazing. The staff is really nice. The beach is literally a stones throw away, and it's way quieter and nicer than the main beach. Definitely not a party hostel, which is exactly what I wanted. It's just so nice

Nice hostel. Very chill. Away from the town but they have a shuttle. If you want to party stay in town if you want a low key vibe stay here. Overall very good hostel.

nice kitchen. clean bathrooms. far from town. must pay for WiFi.

• 19th Mar 2015

This place is amazing if you want to meet people and have a great time! Highly recommended to travelers traveling alone because everyone is so friendly here!!!

Great location, unbeatable proximity to a beautiful beach, very good bars with live music next doors, for the big night out just a 10 min walk at the stunning beach into town, clean and new facilities

Really enjoyed our time at the Byron Beach Resort. It is about a 10-15 minute walk to the downtown area but we thought this was a huge plus - it puts you at arm's reach from the craziness and allows you faster access to a beautiful beach. The facilities were nice and there's a fantastic garden area with hammocks. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Byron!

Hostel is clean and close to the beach. It's about a 15 min walk to the town along the beach although it doesn't feel very safe at night and shuttles stop at 8.30pm. If you are looking to meet other travellers- this is not the place to stay as it wasn't very social. Minor point but we found some staff rather unhelpful !

« first « Prev 1 2 3