Byron Beach Resort Reviews

25 Childe Street, Belongli Beach, Byron Bay, Australia

Came as a group of four having booked a four bed dorm and really enjoyed our stay. The only grievance for me personally was the wifi. I think that most hostels around the world now offer this as free but you have to pay for it here (granted Aus is notorious for this). Everything else was spot on, particularly location, being right on the doorstep of the beach. Would definitely recommend this nice chilled out place!

I stayed in an 8 bed female dorm with an ensuite and was lucky enough to only share the room with my friend and another girl. We had someone come in and clean our living room area and bathroom each day which was lovely. The room also had lockers, which I've noticed many other hostels do not have, especially for the cheap price we were paying! The 15 minute walk to town was lovely on the beach! The beach is 3 minutes from your doorstep. Absolutely wonderful.

• 21st Jul 2015

We enjoyed our stay but unfortunately found that the shuttle bus from town was not there (whilst other hostel shuttle buses were) when our Greyhound coach was 5 mins later than the pick up time. That said we were allowed to check hours early which we were very grateful for on a very rainy early morning! The yoga tent was a great addition and the staff were very friendly/helpful and kept the hostel clean and tidy. Thank you!

best hostel so far! could improve with free Wi-Fi though

Best hostel I've stayed in so far. Clean facilities. Close to the beach. Loved my stay there.

• 13th Jul 2015

Really enjoyed my short stay ! I was staying in the 8 dorm female room. All the girls were super nice, and everybody tidy. There is a bathroom in the room which is also very convenient, but I also had a shower in 1 of the common space and it was very clean. The water is hot, and the room is warm, even in winter (there are heaters). Bed is good as well. The staff was very friendly !Kitchen big enough, and CLEAN enough to cook&store, & very well kept, hope it remains same! I enjoyed yoga a lot! :)

• 8th Jul 2015

My stay at Byron bay resort was great. It is one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed in and all the staff were very friendly. They always invited me to events and to do activities during the day, they also recommended things to do. The resort is a 15min walk along the beach from town, which I personally liked. But for those who prefer transport they have a free shuttle system. This hostel didn't have as much community as other hostels I have stayed in but overall I had an enjoyable time.

• 6th Jul 2015

Great little place outside of Byron Bay. Not in town, about a 15min beach walk or a quick 5 min drive into town. I really enjoyed the beach walk into town but take that into consideration when booking. The place was excellent, we rented a private suite and it was truly a self sustaining apartment, kitchen, couch, table, bathroom.

Right by the beach 2 second walk which is brilliant. 15 mintue walk in to town which is good. However you have to pay for the wifi and to use the computers! Which I think is ridiculous... The staff weren't that helpful either. But would stay hear again

Lovely location right on the beach and good value for money. I had an 8 bed female dorm and the lounge area with a sofa and table helped give us more space and a place to relax and get to know other people staying with you. Wifi a little expensive but of good quality. Would like a socket and personal light by the bed and the kitchen could do with a more thorough clean. I would recommend booking day trips / sky dives etc through reception as you get good deals and free wifi when you purchase.

Good hostel, relaxed atmosphere. Staff is very helpful. Even the dorms are very clean and quiet, it's not a party hostel :). Facilities are very good, there's everything you need (lockers in room, large kitchen, enough bathrooms etc.). You do need to rent towels however, and the wifi is very expensive. In these days, it should be free.

Location is amazing! Staff was wonderful, the whole atmosphere was perfect for a nice was on the beach into town. Will be booking again for my next trip to Byron Bay!

• 1st Jun 2015

We really enjoyed our stay at Byron Beach resort, great location right on he beach and it has such cool laid back atmosphere. We thought the planned activities were a really great idea. The only complaint was that we couldnt check in until 12 noon as we came off the Greyhound at 0700. We were getting to stay in a new room that had just been converted the day before so there was no one to check out of it yet we were still made to wait in the common area until 12!!

Pay for what you get. Isn't the cleanest hostel I've come across nor the dirtiest. I would probably stay again despite the hostel being a little bit to far out.

really nice hostel regular bus into town centre staff nice big kitchen amazing stay

The best hostel I've ever been to!

• 8th May 2015

Free wifi

• 8th May 2015

6 months of travelling All Around the World and this is the best hostel I've been. Great bed, great shower, great outdooors and just some steps from the beach. Staff is the best! And the attmosphere so cool and relaxed. Not a bunch of teenagers getting drunk! Shuttles to town very useful and even the walk by the beach was great, only 15 minutes. 10 dollar bbq was a great way to meet people and still have nice Cheap food.

Nice hostel, enjoyed the location even if it was a bit out the way. Friendly staff but there wasn't much of an atmosphere

• 22nd Apr 2015

Really enjoyed our stay at Byron Beach Resort. Felt they had everything covered in terms of all that a guest might need when on holiday there. Staff friendly and helpful and the quiet location across the road from the beach but within arms reach of the town was perfect! Would happily stay there again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3