Byron Beach Resort Reviews

25 Childe Street, Belongli Beach, Byron Bay, Australia

The staff were very welcoming and helpful. They really care about their guest's experience. The atmosphere was very relaxing. I like that it's a little bit removed from the center of Byron, yet still a short walk to get there via the beach. Lovely. Overall a great place to stay!

We really enjoyed staying here, met some lovely people. It's slightly out the way but it's. Nice walk along the beach in the day. Some of the staff not too friendly, can't fault them all though. Big kitchen area but can be a lot of people there at once. All in all it was a nice place and we did enjoy our stay.

It was one of the best hostels I've ever been in. Congrats to staff team, good job, good cleaness and keeping doing this way. I'll suggest this place to other friends. Thank you so much!

• 23rd Apr 2014

A huge shoutout to the staff. You guys were awefully nice and helpful. Especially Jen, but that goes for everyone on staff! Travelers should be aware that hostel is far away from downtown (30mn walk easy) but there are free shuttles running every hour or so. Only trouble: they stop at 9pm... not convenient for nights out partying, or even diner in town! However, it also means that the BEAUTIFUL beach just in front of the hotel is never crowded...

The room we had was a double. The private washroom was spacious and clean. Really liked how the room came with two of each: Wine glasses, mugs and drinking glasses. Nice walk along the beach to the city... Which was a great added point,. Got you to get out and take that nice walk in the mornings and evenings. Really enjoyed our stay!!!

Can't fault this place, I had a genuinely lovely three days in Byron. The room was a lovely surprise being much bigger and brighter than expected. Easily my favourite hostel across Australia so far.

The staff were not overly friendly and there could be more activities put on in the evenings to encourage people to socialise. However, the hostel is just across from beautiful beach and there is really nice cafe next door. The grounds are nice with hammocks, benches etc.

Great place!! Both their dorms and twin-bed rooms were cleaned and roomy. Staff were friendly whenever you asked them about things. Barely a 5 min walk to beach and about a 20 min walk to the town if you would want to party, shop or just eat or buy groceries. They also provided with a free shuttle bus from the hostel to the town and back. I would definitely stay there again!

Overall good hostel to stay at! Location was far away from the city centre though, to walk about 20/30 minutes, since the transfer didnt go often enough I either had to wait for a while or walk.. in which case I walked mostly. In addition, the transfers in the morning didnt go often enough, I was supposed to catch the 7:25 to be on time for my greyhound, but when I arrived I missed the transfer since it had already left and the next one was at 9.. so I had to call a cab (since it was raining!)

frequent buses to town/15 min walk to town all via the beach- such a good location

• 21st Mar 2014