Byron Beach Resort Reviews

25 Childe Street, Belongli Beach, Byron Bay, Australia

Thought we would of been supplied a bath towel in the package. Loved the location so handy to everything. Would stay again. Kitchen lovely and clean first thing in mornings, not the same for toilets and shower rooms.

• 30th Oct 2015
  • New Zealand
  • All Female Group, 41+

Loved this place and will definitely stay there from now on when I'm in Byron. The hammocks are my favourite and the yoga out the back was so good!

• 26th Oct 2015

Really cool place. The restrooms were nice which was a big plus. Little far from town but I think most see that as a positive. The only real problem I had was with the wifi. Couldn't get the free hour to work and additional time is a bit expensive, though that seems normal for Byron Bay.

Hostel wasnt quite center of byron but it wasnt bad thing. Free shuttle bus was great! Staff was very nice and helpful. Kitchen and toilets were clean enough. Met some amazing people there and atmosphere was great! Definitely my favorite hostel by far!

Really beatifull and peaceful hostel. The atmosphere was amazing. I just loved the yard and the hammocks. Little problems with the wifi and locks of some of the doors, but still one of the best hostels I've been!

• 21st Oct 2015
  • Finland

This hostel is a bit further out of Byron but only a short walk down the beach & they offer regular shuttles into town - it actually was a bonus for us to be somewhere a bit more chilled out. Right on the beach too which was great. Good facilities & was pretty clean! Friendly atmosphere & lots of stuff to join in with if you wanted to. Lockers in the rooms were good too. Staff were very friendly & helpful too. Only downside was having to buy the wifi!

Location is perfect, 1 minute walk from the beach which is much nicer and more peacful than the beach in town. You can walk to town in 10-15 min by the beach or take a free shuttle bus that is going several times a day. Kitchen is nice and lots of space to cook.Common areas are great - they even have a piano! The best thing was the atmosphere - so chilled and social - lots of partying in the evenings. There's is one cafe/restaurant next to the hostel. And they have lots of hammocks.

We had an amazing stay at Byron Bay Beach Resort. The hostel was incredibly clean and in a great location! The hostel is setup in an inviting manner that makes you feel right at home. The staff was friendly, helpful, and fun! I could not recommend this hostel more.

Lovely place and really really clean. Although it's out of town the shuttle bus takes u in and out about 8 times a day, and it's only a 15 min walk if the times don't suit. The tree house cafe next door is fab as well! Really enjoyed our stay here.

probably my favourite hostel in Australia, the bus to town is rad but there is some majors gaps in the time table and it's pretty easy to get stuck in town, it's only like 20 minute walk so I am totally nit-picking and its not even that bad. The best part of this hostel is that they don't have a a bar, but sell alcohol and let you drink where ever you want. Hostels that make you only buy their overpriced bar drinks suck ass. Free but limited WiFi in a common woulda been pretty rad.

Great hostel, great people. We really enjoyed our stay and can see why some people end up staying for months.

Really enjoyed it has everything you need and more!

• 30th Sep 2015

Nice hostel which is a little bit out of town however it's only a 15 minute walk across the beach into town. Ensuite in the 6 bed dorm was convenient. I'd recommend this hostel.

Realy cold in the rooms and no free Wifi. The way to the toiletts was realy far away from our room. Lockers are not available in the room and the key dosn´t work. You have to rent the kitchen utensils on the reception...very awkward.

Myself and my friend stayed here for 3 days in one of the private rooms with private bathroom with spa bath. (Room38) Super clean and well kept. Peaceful location, yet only 15 min walk into town the town. Great stay. Highly recommend and would stay here again.

• 23rd Sep 2015

Cute & across the road from the beach! Walk along it to get to the main town which takes about 20mins & 1 hour to The Lighthouse. Mix of young & older travellers & families. My stay in one of the dorms was awesome fun and all the girls were friendly to share with, the space was great for eight people, small lockers, clean. Huge kitchen easy enough to share. Heaps of outdoor space & hammocks. Yoga classes, Treehouse cafe nxt door = coffee, Grasshoppers Nimbin tour mad fun! Good crew of peeps :)

• 15th Sep 2015

Amazing place, great community! I would live here if I could.

A tiny bit out of the 'centre' of Byron. But to be honest I personally preferred it. The hostel is a 1-2 min walk from the beach, and a 12-15 min walk along the beach to town or there are regular shuttle buses. The Treehouse next door (café) was great and the yoga on offer through the hostel was great too. Everyone really friendly. Wish I had been able to stay longer here - was a little slice of paradise. The garden hammocks were a great addition.

It was OK. It is far from the city center. Every one has to take dishes from the reception and take it to the room- it wasn't convinced at all. They gave us just one hour free WiFi - we got in for 10 min - and it said- that it is expired. The stuff said if we will like them at Facebook- they will give us 30 min more... It is a blackmail!!

• 29th Aug 2015
  • Israel
  • Couple, 41+

Enjoyed my stay. Very welcomed by staff. Good activities arranged. Would haved liked more for my money with the BBQ - better quality meat and more salad selection. (very minor). Not keen on hiring cutlery set, bit of a pain. Yoga and bike facility really good. Would highly recommend.