Byron Hotel - Nafplio Reviews

2, Platonos Street 21100, Nafplio, Greece

Great location, room nicely decorated and had a/c and a mini fridge. Bathroom was spacious and shower was good. Staff didn't interact much and had to request a map and ask for places of interest. We were thankful we could pay on our card rather than cash, although make sure you ask to pay in euros rather than your local currency to ensure you get a better rate. The wifi worked in our room. Would be better value if breakfast was included.

My trip was a disaster! I booked my trip with Hostelword and they charged my credit card. When I was already on my way to the Hotel,I phoned them and they said there wasn't any booking at my name.So I had to spend 3-4 hours looking for an accomodation for the night. After 4 days and several emails, I discovered that Travelmed Group didnt accept my credit card, that my booking was cancelled!but THEY DID NOT COMMUNICATE THAT TO ME! So call theme asap to be sure anybody will delete your booking

Excellent!

• 16th Jul 2015

The location is good as it's away from the busy and noisy streets so is quiet at night. My room was fairly ordinary, a step up from a hostel really but very plain and the room was so small that the bed was against the wall. The bathroom was small which is typical of a Greek bathroom. So okay, but a bit over priced really.