Byzanthin Hostel Reviews

Doctor Caracas Constantin no.22 street, Bucharest, Romania

The hostel served its purpose. I had a private room with shared bathroom. The room had an unwelcoming feeling - it had tiles for a floor, and it was cold. To get to the bathroom, I had to walk down the stairs, go through a corridor, pass by the front desk, walk through another corridor, and only then arrive at the bathroom. The location was acceptable in terms of distance from a subway stop (10-12 mins walk). However, the hostel is located in a narrow street with poor street lighting.

The staff is very unfriendly. The staff reply all the questions impolitely and requested us don't ask it. They always occupied the dining table and hardly find any place to having our meal. I won't stay again when i back Bucharest next time. Not recommend.

Dear Mr. from Malaysia - nobody from our staff was impolitely with you. You boiled the chicken and the rest of us in the same time with your food :)...I see that you give two bad reviews for the same reservation - the same like you cook ;)

I will never book with them again.

Great hostel, Great view, great location.

I didn't think the hostel was very welcoming. The room was fine + toilet and so on, but didn't like the atmosphere very much. There was not that my guest so maybe that had something to do with it. I wouldn't book it again if I went to Burerest again. The lokation was fine.

Very nice hostel and the staff is very helpful

• 13th Sep 2015

Very nice place. Clean and quiet. Staff is helpfull and wants u to feel confortable. Perfect for the price and location

• 24th Aug 2015