C.C.Ly Hostel Reviews

P.zza G.Falcone 3, Catania, Italy

I found it rather strange that some of the temporary staff are sharing a dorm with the guests, location was good but the part of town was a bit dodgy, the bathrooms could do with a good scrubing

• 7th Jul 2014

Great place overall. Would recommend this to anybody who is travelling in Catania . Very clean and friendly place. We could have assistance easily from the staff. Beds were comfy :) we stayed 2 nights and had great time in Catania. If we are coming back to Catania this would be our place . Dont forget to ask excursions to etna.

We had an overall good experience. The bathrooms weren't as clean as I would have hoped, but they did what they needed to do. Until they ran out of water..Which happened everyday. The rooms were clean, and they provided clean linens when asked. They were very kind and helpful with directions to any of the surrounding areas.

• 12th Jun 2014

Lovely staff and a lovely atmosphere. Felt so at home here from the minute I arrived. Very warm, friendly and relaxed vibe. Breakfast was nice, everything was kept really clean. Close to markets and city center and a short walk from train and bus station so ideal location. Thanks too the staff for everything - I really enjoyed my stay!

Rosario was available and full of nice advise! The private room was fine with nice colors and decoration!

• 9th May 2014

Cool staff, nice atmosphere!

Great hostel and nice stuff. There is only room for 20 people. So you feel very homie. Just the fact that it is situated in the red light district kind of distracted me. But i always felt safe. I would go there again.

Compared to a previous accommodation I stayed at in Catania (see my review history) this felt like heaven. I enjoyed my stay. The bunks were placed quite close to the other beds, but thankfully really comfy. Could use some more (working) individual bed lamps. Regretfully I had spend three days already in an average, overrated B&B while I should have booked with CCLy instead, clever name btw. Nice spacious lockers and good hostel vibe.

Amazing Hostel. Everything you might looking for in a hostel you will find here: - complete local and international staff - very pleasure environment - great common areas - good breakfast I already managed a hostel and I will definetely recomend you to go to C.C.ly hostel in Catania

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Portugal

Great hostel with very good staff. Shared room with nice girls :)

Good people...intelligent environment.....just the nourishment long term travel requires.

I loved my stay at C.C.Ly. Even though I wan't there in high season, there was always something going on in the hostel, the staff were just amazing, they couldn't have been any friendlier. The hostel itself isn't big but that's what made it even better I reckon. Everything was clean, and one of the best hostel showers I had so far. Also the view is great, from my room I saw the Etna, which was really more than I could have possibly hoped for!