C.C.Ly Hostel Reviews

P.zza G.Falcone 3, Catania, Italy

총 40일 여행했는데 전반적으로 괜찮았던 숙소로 기억되네요~ 역이나 관광지, 번화가 모두 도보로 이동 가능합니다. 직원들 영어 잘해서 의사소통 문제 없고 친절하고 손님 문의에 적극적으로 응대합니당. 시설도 깨끗한 편이었구요. 수건 달라고 하면 주고 빨래는 다른 곳보다 살짝 저렴해서 좋았어요ㅋㅋㅋ

The house is nice, well located and has nice balconies with view to Etna! However, there is bedbugs, got bitten, so I can't recommend it. And all the toilet seats broken, what's with that?? Staff helpfull. And a tip if you want to the top of Etna, it's company called Etna sud/south they start 10.30 so you can make it with the AST bus from Catania!

Computer defective . Temporary employee refused to allow me to use non-public computer when public computer was inoperative. Lockers too narrow for the width of most luggage. Fllckering lamp ln one of the mens' bathroom Toilet seat and cover broken. Another set not secured.

Oddly too many staff for the few guest that were there. Facilities are great and place is quite modern.location near train and bus station very convient.

Super awesome hostel, with amazing staff! :) I wish they would replace their computer - who uses Linux now!

Great hostel! The staff is super friendly and helpfull and is very close tu the bus/train station and you also have breakfast included! Had a great time here.

It was a really nice hostel with very friendly and nice staff, they made us feel kinda like home when i was kinda running a fever and feeling bad. Also the breakfest was really nice.

Very nice place, friendly people and easy to get there from the Airport!

Very cosy and comfortable small hostel. I spend a really good time here and would absolutely recommend it.

• 8th Sep 2014

Our private room was right beside the common area which was extremely loud until 5am! The staff were rude and unhelpful. The 'double' bed was also two singles pushed together and it kept falling apart! Overall we had an awkward and uncomfortable stay.

Really nice Hostel in a nice location. Personnel

The staff were very welcoming and involved. (Nearly) every little thing worked perfectly, showers, cookers etc and there was a big communal area. It felt like a nice place to come to after having been on the road.

I found it rather strange that some of the temporary staff are sharing a dorm with the guests, location was good but the part of town was a bit dodgy, the bathrooms could do with a good scrubing

• 7th Jul 2014

Great place overall. Would recommend this to anybody who is travelling in Catania . Very clean and friendly place. We could have assistance easily from the staff. Beds were comfy :) we stayed 2 nights and had great time in Catania. If we are coming back to Catania this would be our place . Dont forget to ask excursions to etna.

We had an overall good experience. The bathrooms weren't as clean as I would have hoped, but they did what they needed to do. Until they ran out of water..Which happened everyday. The rooms were clean, and they provided clean linens when asked. They were very kind and helpful with directions to any of the surrounding areas.

• 12th Jun 2014

Lovely staff and a lovely atmosphere. Felt so at home here from the minute I arrived. Very warm, friendly and relaxed vibe. Breakfast was nice, everything was kept really clean. Close to markets and city center and a short walk from train and bus station so ideal location. Thanks too the staff for everything - I really enjoyed my stay!