C.C.Ly Hostel Reviews

P.zza G.Falcone 3, Catania, Sicily, Italy

Compared to a previous accommodation I stayed at in Catania (see my review history) this felt like heaven. I enjoyed my stay. The bunks were placed quite close to the other beds, but thankfully really comfy. Could use some more (working) individual bed lamps. Regretfully I had spend three days already in an average, overrated B&B while I should have booked with CCLy instead, clever name btw. Nice spacious lockers and good hostel vibe.

Amazing Hostel. Everything you might looking for in a hostel you will find here: - complete local and international staff - very pleasure environment - great common areas - good breakfast I already managed a hostel and I will definetely recomend you to go to C.C.ly hostel in Catania

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Portugal

Great hostel with very good staff. Shared room with nice girls :)

Good people...intelligent environment.....just the nourishment long term travel requires.

I loved my stay at C.C.Ly. Even though I wan't there in high season, there was always something going on in the hostel, the staff were just amazing, they couldn't have been any friendlier. The hostel itself isn't big but that's what made it even better I reckon. Everything was clean, and one of the best hostel showers I had so far. Also the view is great, from my room I saw the Etna, which was really more than I could have possibly hoped for!

It's my first time to stay in a hostel and i'm very satisfied. Everything was great especially the staff :)

• 17th Jan 2014
  • Turkey

Perfect location and value!!..staff really friendly and helpful..worth it!!I will come back here if i return in Catania!!

Loved our stay. Excellent host who made us feel very welcome and gave good advice on what and where in town.

Nice hostel, staff are friendly. Very chilled out atmosphere

This has been the best hostel I've stayed in. It is a very community-based atmosphere and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I was traveling alone and as a woman I felt very safe staying here in the 8-bed woman's dorm. Rooms/beds are clean with large lockers. Woman's community bathroom clean, towels provided, free tea and coffee anytime, free breakfast (later in the morning if you don't want an early start to your day). If you have a chance, take the Etna Excursion Tour- it is great!!

• 21st Nov 2013

The hostel is very clean, the staff is really friendly, the atmosphere is amazing, indeed I really enjoyed my stay there.

The hostel is clean, the atmosphere is nice and the breakfast is great. The volunteers working there are super cool, friendly and fun, thank you! The only negative is the beds, they are way too soft and makes a terrible noise every time you turn around or move at all.

Hostel off the main road with key card access and huge lockers. Located within 5 minutes walk of most sites. Staff is a mixture of owners and volunteers, and all are fantastically helpful: The woman (very friendly) actually sat down with me and my map to plan my visit. All rooms, reception, kitchen and common area in close quarters so everyone is closely involved for good atmosphere. Cleaned every day, with full kitchen and shower facilities. Can't fault it. Very difficult to leave in fact.

Hostel is small and quiet to relax in. Full kitchen and free breakfast, friendly staff. Not enough power points in the rooms though; only one socket in an 8 bed room. Good place to chill out in Catania, especially close to the train station and port.

Very helpfull and friendly staff. Location is perfect to explore the East coast of Sicily.

Good base for stay in Catania

Overall nice place. However, it felt like some of the staff were not very happy...which could make you feel a bit uncomfortable.

Gianni house, what a time! I highly suggest staying here, it's worth every penny. The staff, aside from just being helpful and nice were some of the funniest, coolest (Becky I'm looking at you) people ever. The hostel is clean, with all the amenities you could need. Perfect location and lots of good advice on what to do in and around Catania!

Good location, great kitchen, lovely view. Generally I had a good stay however the two young girls they have living and working there gave the place an unfriendly atmosphere. Any communication was punctuated by sighs and eye rolling and the only times they attempted to be pleasant was when the manager was there to watch. I wouldn't employ either of them. Young English guy was lovely and helpful though.

A decent hostel which is actually rather close to the bus/train stations. However, the lack of proper road signage in Catania makes whatever directions stated on the website virtually useless - I ended up taking over 1 hour to get to the hostel despite it being less than 500m from the bus station. Nevertheless, clean shower facilities, rooms with individual lockers, and generous breakfast spread.

we are sorry you took that time to find us, but generally it's enough ten minutes to find us from the bus station which is, not seems, 500m from us, you check the map we sent you