C&N Backpackers Hostel Reviews

927 Main Street, Vancouver, Canada

The hostel was alright for price paid and it's location by the amtrak train station was ideal. However the omnipresence of television was not something I appreciated, and the bathrooms left to be desired. They were decently stinky and the shower did not look inviting. Our 4 year old loved the bunk bed.

• 21st Jun 2015

Close to amtrak station and all public transportation. Bad wifi. Very uncomfortable beds and very small rooms.

Everything about the hostel was great, but I think security needs to be improved. Twice when I went to the balcony it was unlocked, and the front door was always open - anyone could come in! My friends were early to meet me one day and they just wandered in, which is convenient for me I suppose but if they can get in, anyone can. Maybe just consider installing some sort of door lock with a code to get in, and then I'd have absolutely no complaints. Thanks for an otherwise good stay!

• 21st May 2015

I've stayed at C & N several times and it's always good for me.

• 9th May 2015

Good value for money in a good location.