C&N Central Station Hostel Reviews

1038 Main Street, Vancouver, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

It's very close to Pacific Central Station. I don't think I'll feel good if I live there for many days.

This hostel is not Safe!! My belongings were stolen from my padlocked locker. The locks on the door are dodgy as well! They also overcharged for my accommodation! Many seedy people hanging around this hostel. I recommend for anyone thinking about staying here to choose another hostel as you will incur more inconveniences by staying at this hostel than had to paid an additional $10 and walked another 3 blocks staying elsewhere! At least you will have all your belongings with you!

• 11th Dec 2013