C&N Central Station Hostel Reviews

1038 Main Street, Vancouver, Vancouver, Canada

The Personal was very friendly and kind, but the rooms and everything was very dirty!

It was okay cuz it's very close to greyhound and boltbus but other than that... Whole building is very sketched out. But the guy on the front desk, Mike is really a nice guy!

• 25th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

I stayed for only one night, so cannot really say much. But the staff was very friendly and helpful and the room was pretty big and clean (I stayed in a 6-bed dorm - alone) so that was all good. The facilities were alright but not overly inviting and the general atmosphere was ok. I didn't get to meet many people which I thought was a pitty, it's quite anonymus there. My general impression was ok though.

Very clean. Staff is friendly and super helpful. Dorm rooms offer a lot of space and come with sink and TV. Not the greatest neighbourhood but convenient as it's close to the bus station and sky train. Good place to stay for a night or two

Convenient location close to central station. Staff is super-nice and helpful. It was very quiet when i stayed there, had a 6-bed dorm for myself. Room is very big with fridge, TV and sink. There's a pub downstairs but it doesn't get noisy at night. Maybe not the best place for socializing but a good budget option.

Good location (very close to greyhound bus station, bus and sky train), very friendly staff. Only one bathroom per floor, but I never had to wait. No Wifi in dorms (free wifi downstairs) I always come back there when in Vancouver.