C&N Central Station Hostel Reviews

1038 Main Street, Vancouver, Vancouver, Canada

Ok - no real security and anyone can pass through.

I heard the staff here call a customer an idiot, which is unaccetable. Location is near Chinatown, ALL THE OTHER HOSTELS ARE IN DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER, where everything is happening party/nightlife wise. There is NO SOCIAL SCENE here. If you are a YOUTH backpacker, DON'T STAY HERE. There are permanent residents here and this place is eerily creepy. NO WIFI EXCEPT ON FIRST FLOOR with 5 floors total, and even then it didn't work. And my friend noticed stains on her bedding after she woke up (LOLOL)

The beds were very uncomfortable, rooms were dirty, some of the characters that came in and out of the place seemed a little sketchy but the staff at the font desk were so helpful with everything.

It's very close to Pacific Central Station. I don't think I'll feel good if I live there for many days.