6.4
Good 147 Total Reviews
6.4
Good 147 Total Reviews
C&N Central Station Hostel Located at 1038 Main Street, Vancouver, Vancouver.
Canada
Vancouver 1038 Main Street, Vancouver
64% 147
49.2754838 -123.0998432
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
14th May 2016
2.6

This did not feel like a hostel and I did not feel safe. The location was good in terms of being close to the station but it is in a really rough part of town. The room smelt like canibis, there was no privacy for the shower, there were flies in the kitchen and no utensils or equipment was provided. There wasn't a fridge in the kitchen either but there was one in the room, however this was off and when I opened it it let out a horrible smell. The staff have clearly written some of the reviews.

26th Apr 2016
7.7

This place didn't have any bells or whistles but a great value for the perfect location. I took the Amtrak down to Seattle and I couldn't have asked for a more convenient commute to pacific central station-literally just across the street! (Also a greyhound station)

• Australia, Female, 25-30
3rd Apr 2016
5.7

Perfect location for me as it was near the train station but an easy ride on the train into downtown; poor atmosphere with the level I was on being long corridors of locked doors; saw very few people and those I did seemed to be long-term living there; concerned when I was given keys to my dorm and female bathroom and advised to lock the door when I used the bathroom (never saw another female in that building, including having the 6 bed dorm to myself). Staff on the desk were friendly.

• Australia, Mixed Group, 25-30
28th Dec 2015
7.1

Decent size rooms but ours was too cold for a Vancouver winter. (Others reported their rooroom too hot). Kitchen was a waste of timetime, very few utensils. There seemed to be no hot water coming out of the men's fifth floor shower (so I used the fourth floor showers). Someone had bowel control problems and left the toilet in a disgusting state. I'd only stay again if I had a very early morning bus/train to catch

29th Nov 2015
7.7

There are TWO C&N hostels - the one I had booked into actually says "Ivanhoe Backpackers" on the side. The C&N I found is across the street and further down from the train station. Guy at the desk said I could stay there or go to the one I had booked. Stayed there and enjoyed it - a four person room to myself with a mirror and washstand in the room, which was good because there were only two toilets (one with a shower) on that floor, which seemed inadequate. But they were far from full. Enjoyed.