8.1
Fabulous 142 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 142 Total Reviews
C&N Central Station Hostel Located at 1038 Main Street, Vancouver, Vancouver.
Canada
Vancouver 1038 Main Street, Vancouver
81% 142
49.2754838 -123.0998432
    Rooms available

• Australia, Mixed Group, 25-30
28th Dec 2015
7.1

Decent size rooms but ours was too cold for a Vancouver winter. (Others reported their rooroom too hot). Kitchen was a waste of timetime, very few utensils. There seemed to be no hot water coming out of the men's fifth floor shower (so I used the fourth floor showers). Someone had bowel control problems and left the toilet in a disgusting state. I'd only stay again if I had a very early morning bus/train to catch

29th Nov 2015
7.7

There are TWO C&N hostels - the one I had booked into actually says "Ivanhoe Backpackers" on the side. The C&N I found is across the street and further down from the train station. Guy at the desk said I could stay there or go to the one I had booked. Stayed there and enjoyed it - a four person room to myself with a mirror and washstand in the room, which was good because there were only two toilets (one with a shower) on that floor, which seemed inadequate. But they were far from full. Enjoyed.