6.0
Good 157 Total Reviews
6.0
Good 157 Total Reviews
C&N Central Station Hostel Located at 1038 Main Street, Vancouver, Vancouver.
Canada
Vancouver 1038 Main Street, Vancouver
60% 157
49.2754838 -123.0998432
    Rooms available

21st Jul 2016
5.7

No frills hostel with uncomfortable beds, terribly slow wi-fi that only works in the common area, and very limited street parking. I made sure to spend my time exploring the city as opposed to sitting around in the hostel. Thankfully they do have lockers, but make sure to bring your own lock.

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2016
7.1

Not bad considering I arrived very late at night. Got given the keys, went straight to bed, woke up, checked out, no problem. Bathroom facilities decent enough.

• Australia, Male, 41+
22nd Jun 2016
4.6

Worst hostel Ive stayed in - showers were in terrible condition and need major repairs The location is in the most depressed area of Vancouver and pub next door is only for the most hardened drinkers I would not recommend any of your younger or inexperienced customers stay there . the only positive is it is close to the railway station

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
26th May 2016
7.4

I had a good stay in this hostel. Staff were very friendly. Room was comfortable and clean. Felt secure. The kitchen didn't have any utilities for actually cooking - plates, cutlery, pans etc - and there is no real common room area which is a shame. Location is perfect if you are catching a train or bus from the Pacific Central Station and it is close to China Town and easy to get downtown too. A little pricy for a basic hostel but I am happy with my stay.

• England, Female, 18-24
14th May 2016
2.6

This did not feel like a hostel and I did not feel safe. The location was good in terms of being close to the station but it is in a really rough part of town. The room smelt like canibis, there was no privacy for the shower, there were flies in the kitchen and no utensils or equipment was provided. There wasn't a fridge in the kitchen either but there was one in the room, however this was off and when I opened it it let out a horrible smell. The staff have clearly written some of the reviews.

26th Apr 2016
7.7

This place didn't have any bells or whistles but a great value for the perfect location. I took the Amtrak down to Seattle and I couldn't have asked for a more convenient commute to pacific central station-literally just across the street! (Also a greyhound station)

• Australia, Female, 25-30
3rd Apr 2016
5.7

Perfect location for me as it was near the train station but an easy ride on the train into downtown; poor atmosphere with the level I was on being long corridors of locked doors; saw very few people and those I did seemed to be long-term living there; concerned when I was given keys to my dorm and female bathroom and advised to lock the door when I used the bathroom (never saw another female in that building, including having the 6 bed dorm to myself). Staff on the desk were friendly.