C&N Central Station Hostel

Good 179 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
30th Dec 2016
4.6

It's just like the other reviews. The only thing good about it is the location next to the train station

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
26th Nov 2016
6.0

If you have an early departure from the bus terminal and don't care.. this is your place.

• Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
7th Oct 2016
6.0

Here's my take on the C&N Hostel. It is the most affordable place in town, but you get what you pay for. It's pretty barebones, a place to store your stuff and get some sleep. If you are looking to have the classic "hostel experience", look elsewhere. It's a place to stay, not party. That being said it worked great for us. Right near the bars and concert venues we we're going to, affordable, near the train station and bus stops, mostly felt safe (though we are two guys), clean enough.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
28th Sep 2016
7.7

The best thing about this hostel is the location, very close to the main bus and train station. The gentleman behind the desk was very friendly and helpful. Price was good too.

17th Sep 2016
3.7

This is the type of property which brings down the name of a hostel. It is not a hostel but more of a doss house. Yes, it is very close to the station but that is about all it has going for it. The room I was in was dirty, the bedding was dirty and the plug socket dangerously opverloaded and held together with tape. I was only there overnight, thankfully, but had that not been the case I would have moved to another hostel the following day anyway. Arriving at 11pm you don't have much choice.

• Denmark, Mixed Group, 25-30
23rd Aug 2016

Best staff!

• France, Female, 25-30
19th Aug 2016
7.1

I only spent night there, it was perfect as it was literally a block away from the bus station. Not amazing but the room was clean enough, the shower was hot, the wifi worked (downstairs in the lobby). I had a beer in the bar next door with my roommate (I was in a female 6 bed dorm). However it was pretty noisy from the street and hot. But there was a fridge which was nice. All in all for one night it was great, I would stay there again if I had to take an early bus.