7.4
Very Good 655 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 655 Total Reviews
CCLy Hostel Located at P.zza G.Falcone 3, , Catania.
Italy

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
  • Globetrotter
18th Aug 2016
6.9

Met some amazing people here but an average hostel. The water kept shutting off by 10pm and they would turn the air conditioning off during the night or early hours of the morning. Not good with 8 people in a shut in room.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
1st Aug 2016

Really nice hostel with a friendly owner. Was a nice place to have a few beers and meet some new people. I had to leave at 5am in the morning for my flight but the owner woke up especially to say goodbye and wish me well, a very nice touch . Would stay here again if I was in Carania ;)

• England, Female, 25-30
18th Jul 2016
6.9

It's good value for money for a place to rest your head. The wifi was decent/only logged me out once. There we only 2 plugs for the whole room (8 beds) so in the busier months I can imagine that's not great. The staff are very odd, I came back on my second evening to hear the owner ( I think) shouting loudly on the phone and at Marco (the only other staff member I met there), and it was clear this wasn't just passionate Italian chatter. Slightly intimidating, and not very inviting!