7.6
Very Good 628 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 628 Total Reviews
CCLy Hostel Located at P.zza G.Falcone 3, , Catania.
Italy
Catania 95131 P.zza G.Falcone 3
76% 628
37.5065700 15.0947870
    Rooms available

30th Apr 2016
6.9

I had a split stay in this hostel, it was very quiet so no hostel atmosphere but I'm sure in the summer it must be nice as it has a living room. Location is handy to get to the train station as well as long distance buses. Lockers are provided in the room and the owner is very friendly, although I didn't feel very comfortable with how worried he was I might forget giving the key back on checkout (I was leaving very early). Other than that it is a nice hostel if you just need a place to sleep.

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
16th Mar 2016
2.0

Worst hostel ive ever stayed in, And i have stayed at many hostels. IT was dirty, located in a horrible area, the reception man was creepy, and i was the only person staying there. I asked for directions to get to the supermarket and they sent me to a horrible area of town, worse than were the hostel is located... there were prostitutes working in the street and it was only 7:30 in the evenind. Dont go there.

• Brazil, Couple, 18-24
11th Jan 2016

Everything you see in the pics is real guys... bedroom, bathroom and kitchen look awesome and are really confortable. Me and my girlfriend stayed there for one day and were the only guests at the hostel, however, Marco and Ricci (hope I got his name right), were very concerned in giving us the best service possible. I went there in the winter but I believe the atmosphere should be really nice during summertime.