CCLy Hostel

Very Good 693 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 693 Total Reviews

21st Jul 2017

My only complaints are that there are a lot of stairs to climb to get up there and the place didn't have a/c as far as I could tell.

28th Jun 2017
6.3

I'm traveling alone so I would not have booked this hostel had I known it was in such a rough area. I arrived about 2 hrs before dark and walked to the hostel from the train station - wouldn't do it again. Security is docked because I found the gate to the courtyard & the door to the building left open a number of times. They do not offer free breakfast as advertised on their profile. The bathrooms were clean but had no hand towels to use after washing your hands. AC is only turned on at night.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
28th May 2017

Fantastic thankyou! Marco was great enjoyed it alot

18th Apr 2017

Best view of Mt Etna, located near Central train. Staff very friendly and helpful. Thank You CCLy!

17th Apr 2017
2.3

The most pathetic place I have ever stayed in. The owner was busy speaking to his friends when I reached and didn't bother to attend to me. Did not hand out a city map or help me plan things to do. Plus the place is a bit too shady - dark lights, smoking up others guests, stinking rooms. I don't know when was the blanket washed last time. There was no sheet with blanket. I had to use my own jacket in the night. It was a nightmare of a stay. Not sure why this place is listed on hostel world.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
3rd Apr 2017
7.4

Only key given was for the locker, had to buzz into the building grounds, then the hostel itself. Wi-fi was down the duration of my stay, things can happen like this but it's necessary in the modern travelling world to have WiFi for checking in to flights etc. Hostel was good enough itself, was a fairly rough location but in a really nice building. Marco is a nice guy.

• Slovenia, Male, 31-40
3rd Mar 2017
5.1

Much more expensive than other hostels in Catania whereby not offering more - even less than promised in the description: no upper linen, the computer was not operating, no airport transfer offered, .... The landlord is indeed kind with words but not in actions - was even not willing to do a small favour.