CCLy Hostel Reviews

P.zza G.Falcone 3, Catania, Italy

We are couples on our marital leave, spent two nice nights in the Green Room of C.C.ly hostel, the room is very clean and the hostel is only a short walk from Catania Central station, also only a very short walk to the bus staion, actually you can see the bus station from the window from where you can go to etna, palermo, siracusa, agrifento,,,,,,,, Marco is very very nice and helpful, we will miss Sicily and Dear Marco very much~ Hope to see you next time.

I stayed 2 night at the the Ccly Hostel and I really appreciated. The rooms, kitchen and bathroom are very clean. Marco was helpfull for indicate the good place to visit in Catane and take the time to explain you everything you need. My favorite hostel in Sicilia for sure !!

This was by far the best experience I have had while traveling in Europe. Marco is the most helpful host and was ready to do anything to make our stay enjoyable. He recommended restaurants and called tour services for us so we did not have to stress about a single thing. Thanks Marco!! Your friends from Arkansas.

• 6th Mar 2015

excellent service throughout my stay,, ,, the owner marco is very friendly and treated you like one of the family,, it felt like a home from home,, he even dropped me to the airport,,facilities are very good,, best hostel ive stayed at,,

• 9th Feb 2015

Fantastic staff! Very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, and the tours they recommend were excellent as well. Definitely recommended!

• 22nd Jan 2015

총 40일 여행했는데 전반적으로 괜찮았던 숙소로 기억되네요~ 역이나 관광지, 번화가 모두 도보로 이동 가능합니다. 직원들 영어 잘해서 의사소통 문제 없고 친절하고 손님 문의에 적극적으로 응대합니당. 시설도 깨끗한 편이었구요. 수건 달라고 하면 주고 빨래는 다른 곳보다 살짝 저렴해서 좋았어요ㅋㅋㅋ

The house is nice, well located and has nice balconies with view to Etna! However, there is bedbugs, got bitten, so I can't recommend it. And all the toilet seats broken, what's with that?? Staff helpfull. And a tip if you want to the top of Etna, it's company called Etna sud/south they start 10.30 so you can make it with the AST bus from Catania!

Computer defective . Temporary employee refused to allow me to use non-public computer when public computer was inoperative. Lockers too narrow for the width of most luggage. Fllckering lamp ln one of the mens' bathroom Toilet seat and cover broken. Another set not secured.

Oddly too many staff for the few guest that were there. Facilities are great and place is quite modern.location near train and bus station very convient.