7.3
Very Good 636 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 636 Total Reviews
CCLy Hostel Located at P.zza G.Falcone 3, , Catania.
Italy
Catania 95131 P.zza G.Falcone 3
73% 636
37.5065700 15.0947870
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Mixed Group, 25-30
3rd Jun 2016
4.3

The night manager was aggressive and horrible. He came in at night while we were sitting at the table and screamed at one of my hostel friends by the check in desk for about 10 minutes, following him back to our table to yell more. He yelled at me and called me a liar about the bed I was staying in. The wi-fi didn't work so we asked about it, his reply is that an iPhone? Doesn't work for iPhone that's your problem. The facilities were okay. Marco you were nice to us thank you.

• Hungary, Female, 41+
31st May 2016

Great hostel if you are looking for a chill vibe. This is not a party hostel but there is a nice common area to meet guests. It is a very clean place and the beds are comfy. My only complaint is there aren't enough plug ins in the rooms but the building is very old. The location is great. Close to Via Etnea and my favorite restaurant Trattoria de Cavaliere which has amazing seafood and is not overpriced! The owner Marko is very kind and even drove me to the airport at 5am!

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
13th May 2016
6.9

The only good thing was breakfast, wich is included in the price. WiFi wouldnt work in the rooms. The guys from the reception were really creepy and spoke only italian. One of them was a Paki who was sleeping in the same room than guests, we had to ask him twice to leave his clothes and shoes outside the room beacause of the terrible smell.

30th Apr 2016
6.9

I had a split stay in this hostel, it was very quiet so no hostel atmosphere but I'm sure in the summer it must be nice as it has a living room. Location is handy to get to the train station as well as long distance buses. Lockers are provided in the room and the owner is very friendly, although I didn't feel very comfortable with how worried he was I might forget giving the key back on checkout (I was leaving very early). Other than that it is a nice hostel if you just need a place to sleep.

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
16th Mar 2016
2.0

Worst hostel ive ever stayed in, And i have stayed at many hostels. IT was dirty, located in a horrible area, the reception man was creepy, and i was the only person staying there. I asked for directions to get to the supermarket and they sent me to a horrible area of town, worse than were the hostel is located... there were prostitutes working in the street and it was only 7:30 in the evenind. Dont go there.