CG Hostel Reviews

Sakarya mah Edremit cad no 244, Ayvalık Balikesir, Ayvalik, Turkey

Not the typical hostel rooms, nicely decorated, staff was also very friendly

This is a great hotel, very cheap, the owner provides a wonderful breakfast. The hotel is very relaxed, I stayed there with my husband and two kids and we all really enjoyed our stay there. The owner is a great host I highly recommnd this hotel it has a great ambiance.

The CG was very clean and the dorm rooms were colorful and well decorated. It was right next to the old city and just across the street from a bus stop. I was the only one staying there, so there wasn't anyone to spend time with, but I assume that was a fluke.

Cengiz is a very hospitable host. He is always anticipating the needs of his guests. I had everything I needed and more. Best place to stay in Ayvalık.

Had a lovely stay at CG pension for two nights. The location is perfect- walking distance to city center/port and the Mytilene ferry terminal. Adorable, well decorated rooms, small and quiet building. The best part is certainly Cengiz, the owner, who was incredibly welcoming and friendly. When the dorm was under construction, he upgraded me to a private room at no charge, and when he saw that I was traveling alone, he invited me to a fish barbecue with his friends and other guests.

View all Ayvalik Bed and Breakfasts