CLH Suites Joao Pessoa Reviews

Rua Ozório Paes Carvalho Rocha, nº 60, Joao Pessoa, Brazil

My girlfriend and I had a great stop at CLH. It was a great base to explore João Pessoa from and the staff who worked there were fantasic in helping us out and making us feel comfortable in a new city.

• 9th Sep 2014

the hostel was really good. My friends and I, liked it a lot. We had a warm welcome and I got the feeling that we were living in a hotel, because of the really good service by the staff and atmosphere at the hostel. The rooms were really nice, and the cleaning was excellent. The only thing I kind of missed as a backpacker, was a area where we could meet others in the hostel. But since, there only are private rooms I understand the lack of it. As a normal tourist i would definetly come back!

• 17th Apr 2014