Ca' Barbaria Reviews

Castello 6668, Barbaria De Le Tole, Venice, Italy

Really friendly staff, amazing room. Location was perfect, easy to get to from the airport and a quick walk from the centre.

• 22nd Jun 2015

It's not cheap but comparing with others in Venice, it's an acceptable price. We stayed in the double room which was quite large.

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Taiwan

Definitely would recommend this place! It´s close to all the action in Venice. Thanks for the map & tips. Very clean place. Thank you for helping with our luggage! I would definitely return!

Good location but quite a walk from the train station. Very spacious room and all facilities are clean! Lots of choice at breakfast, good wifi, wish we had stayed longer!

Wonderful location! Close to the heart of all the action in Venice. There are a lot of stairs to go up , so I do recommend packing light. We did not pack light, but the brothers at the hostel carried our suitcases up and down the stairs for us. We really appreciate it! They also let us store our luggage at the hostel during the day since our train was leaving at night. Also a very clean place... they clean the bathrooms daily and the rooms are clean and spacious. Breakfast is included

We had a big triple room and it was up a lot of stairs. Location was fine, not in the main tourist areas but Venice is small so easy to walk anywhere. Breakfast was not great, just pre packaged food, would be better to go out for food. The guy that runs it is great, really helpful.

This is a great little B&B. Our host was amazing. Friendly and helpful. Location is good. Close to attractions but on a quiet st. Breakfast was smiple and filling. Shared baths were clean. Overall we very much enjoyed our stay. We were there only to shower and sleep. Venice the city kept us busy walking all day. This location does not offer much other than a bed and wifi.

73 steps to the entrance!

• 14th May 2015

Really happy I found this accommodation. A great area to start exploring, and excellent advise from hostel owner about non-touristy sites to visit. Would stay again.

• 1st May 2015
  • Scotland

Very generous staff, wonderfully comfortable rooms, balcony phenomenal, amazing location!!!

• 23rd Apr 2015

The hostel was clean, the room we had was beautiful. The staff had some really good recommendations. Breakfast was ready when we were. Free wifi.

Great location! Away from the madness of St. Mark's square but close to everything. Fabio was very hospitable and my friend and I enjoyed talking with him about life in the Venice area. He keeps the place very clean. I would definitely highly recommend this hostel.

• 21st Apr 2015

No negative comments for this place at all. Fabio was so helpful and friendly! He gave us great advise and directions on where to go in Venice. Our room was sizable and we had our own balcony. It was a great way to experience Venice and I would recommend this as a place to stay for anyone.

The directions to the hostel were very detailed and got us right there even though the streets aren't well marked. If the city is willing, some Hostel signs on the street corners would really help.

everything was really good...we enjoyed our stay but i had problem with one washroom...one was too big and the other was too small.Rest it was really nice

Could not recommend it more highly. The location was absolutely fantastic as we're the staff.

• 26th Mar 2015

Friendly staff, always ready to help and five you tips about transport or places to go to. We had a lovely big room with a balcony which was nice. I would go back there!

I had read a sketchy review from a female traveler who claimed the employees at this b&b were making her uncomfortable. I had the opposite experience. They were respectful, kind, extremely helpful. Two shared bathrooms available. Orthopedic bed and plenty of blankets. Rooms are clean. It is close enough to Plaza San Marco for me to not dare complain about anything. It is near the vaporettos also to go to Burano and Murano. Perfect place for travelers on a budget.

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Mexico

Really nice staff. Quite a good place to stay overall. Definitely great++ value for money. Showers don't work so well, everything else is quite good. too bad breakfast is only packaged food, I really enjoy some fruit or fresh bread.

Excellente. Fabio is a great owner. Props to him!

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts