Ca' Barbaria Reviews

Castello 6668, Barbaria De Le Tole, Venice, Italy

Really nice staff. Quite a good place to stay overall. Definitely great++ value for money. Showers don't work so well, everything else is quite good. too bad breakfast is only packaged food, I really enjoy some fruit or fresh bread.

Excellente. Fabio is a great owner. Props to him!

This place was great. Our room was huge and had a private balcony. The owner was very nice. We were leaving venice on a night train and he let us stay in the room for the day with no extra charge. We did not see anyone else at the hotel but if you are looking for a romantic weekend away this is a positive.

I really enjoyed my stay at Ca'Barbaria, the staff was very helpful, friendly and kind, they helped me with my bags up the stairs, Fabio offered Italian coffee and gave me advise about places to visit, eat, and shop. The location was perfect, walking distance to most of the attractions, the vaporeto stop to go to the train station, or Murano/Burano Islands is just minutes away.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Chad

Staff was helpful in the check in and gave us a lot of tips about Venice. The b&b it's far away from the train station, a problem for someone with big backpacks (our case). Huge bedrooms, good breakfast.

Bad - Lots of stairs to get to the B&B. The water pressure in both the showers is very low. The staff would never talk to me, all responses were addressed to my boyfriend, even when I was the one asking the questions. It was quite unnerving and upsetting to be treated that way. I don't know if it was some sort of cultural thing but I would have preferred some equality in the way we were treated. Good - The biggest room is mindblowingly beautiful. Fabio let us put our stuff in the fridge.

• 6th Oct 2014
  • India

As with everything in Venice, it was a bit expensive compared to what you can get on Mestre. But putting that aside, I had a good time there and is definitely one of the better lodging choices if you want to stay in the Venice city centrre for a reasonable price.

Location is not close to train station but it is close to the ferry stop going to burano. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is packaged but excellent. I would recommend this given this price range.

It's ok for the money. Very difficult to find

• 23rd Sep 2014

The rooms were very big amd clean. We had 3 rooms. We liked the most room number 3 and 4. 4 was huge, number 3 was a little smaller but it had a grand piano there! The piano was acorded and we could play the piano whenever we want(almost. Not after 11pm). Its close to San Marco and relatively closely to dock. The stuff was nice and kind enough to let us keep the baggage after the checkout at them. Next time we will choose the same B

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Romania

The staffs are very simpatico, waiting for us with patience, serving breakfast very friendly. The place is so quiet and the room is much bigger than it was expected. And the restaurant and pizzeria surrounding are fantastic!

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts