Ca' Barbaria Reviews

Castello 6668, Barbaria De Le Tole, Venice, Veneto, Italy

I should have done more research when I was looking into saving some money when staying in Venice. The bed was comfortable, but the room I was in was missing some essential items, such as a mirror and a garbage can. In addition, the one shared bathroom that was available never had toilet paper. Granted I was only there one night, but felt that toilet paper was something staff should keep on top of. Location was far away, but the one staff member who met me upon my arrival was very nice.

Perfect location, however my room was not so clean!

Very positive surprise with the location and balcony and cosy room! No other minus than bad pressure in the shower. Will absolutely recommed and also return if i go to venice again!

Nice place to stay. 10 minute walk to the Grand Canal, so not a busy or crowded location. Fabio and his brother were very friendly and helpful.

• 8th Mar 2014

My room is very big and comfortable! Fabio and his brother are very nice. The view from my room is very beautiful. Venice is a very pretty city .I will go to Venice again and sure will stay in this Hostel again.

We arrived very very late one evening and Fabio was very kind in helping us with directions and a late check-in. We also needed to stay an extra night and he was very accommodating. Beautiful interiors and a great location!

Geat palace, great. Location. Very clean And staff helpful . Very Nice terrace review St. Marks tower. Raccomanded highly

• 9th Feb 2014
  • Macedonia

It' a clean, comfy and beautiful hostel. We really enjoyed our time there and also our little chat with Fabio. He's a great host. He was much helpful and also very generous!! I highly recommend the room with the piano! :))

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts