Ca' Barbaria Reviews

Castello 6668, Barbaria De Le Tole, Venice, Italy

Very generous staff, wonderfully comfortable rooms, balcony phenomenal, amazing location!!!

• 23rd Apr 2015

Great location! Away from the madness of St. Mark's square but close to everything. Fabio was very hospitable and my friend and I enjoyed talking with him about life in the Venice area. He keeps the place very clean. I would definitely highly recommend this hostel.

• 21st Apr 2015

No negative comments for this place at all. Fabio was so helpful and friendly! He gave us great advise and directions on where to go in Venice. Our room was sizable and we had our own balcony. It was a great way to experience Venice and I would recommend this as a place to stay for anyone.

The directions to the hostel were very detailed and got us right there even though the streets aren't well marked. If the city is willing, some Hostel signs on the street corners would really help.

everything was really good...we enjoyed our stay but i had problem with one washroom...one was too big and the other was too small.Rest it was really nice

Could not recommend it more highly. The location was absolutely fantastic as we're the staff.

• 26th Mar 2015

Friendly staff, always ready to help and five you tips about transport or places to go to. We had a lovely big room with a balcony which was nice. I would go back there!

I had read a sketchy review from a female traveler who claimed the employees at this b&b were making her uncomfortable. I had the opposite experience. They were respectful, kind, extremely helpful. Two shared bathrooms available. Orthopedic bed and plenty of blankets. Rooms are clean. It is close enough to Plaza San Marco for me to not dare complain about anything. It is near the vaporettos also to go to Burano and Murano. Perfect place for travelers on a budget.

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Mexico

Really nice staff. Quite a good place to stay overall. Definitely great++ value for money. Showers don't work so well, everything else is quite good. too bad breakfast is only packaged food, I really enjoy some fruit or fresh bread.

Excellente. Fabio is a great owner. Props to him!

This place was great. Our room was huge and had a private balcony. The owner was very nice. We were leaving venice on a night train and he let us stay in the room for the day with no extra charge. We did not see anyone else at the hotel but if you are looking for a romantic weekend away this is a positive.

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts