Ca Da Iride Reviews

Via del Santuario, 162b, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Liguria, Italy

Ca Da Iride was absolutely perfect! Situated away from all the touristy venues in Monteresso al Mare--this was one beautiful, relaxing get away. Quiet and quaint, Ca Da Iride as more to offer than just the gorgeous views. The staff was amazing and attentive--and even though their english was not perfect, they were extremely accommodating and I wouldn't stay anywhere else! Once you stay with Ca Da Iride, you will never want to leave Cinque Terre.

Absolutely awesome! If you are in Riomaggiore, stay there!

• 31st Mar 2014

I loved the room, very clean and new. The older couple were also very nice and accomodating. Would definitely stay here again and would recommend.

My mother and I LOVED this hostel. It's a little apartment in the garden of the owner (an extremely lovable old man). But, try to carry a little baggage to arrive in the hostel, because you need to "climb" a ramp.

The propietor, Ivano, was very nice and a joy to talk to. The location was great, and if you take one of the higher ensuites, you have a wonderful view of the town and sea.

• 28th Oct 2013

When I found this place on hostelworld I thought it was too good to be true, but when we got there it was even better than we imagined. Great view of the town and huge terrace to eat breakfast on. Brand new room. Very friendly owner.

View all Cinque Terre Bed and Breakfasts