Ca' Della Pieta' Reviews

Calle dei Corazzeri 3837, just beside Bacarando Restaurant, Venice, Veneto, Italy

Alex was a great host, we had a great stay at his place in Venice! He was very helpful finding cool places in Venice and he speaks english very well! He showed us great places to eat and taught me how to use an italian coffee maker! The rooms are pretty big compared to other hostels and the house is very clean. You can tell Alex genuinely enjoys his work and takes great care of his place and guests. You cant beat the location of the hostel, its a 5 minute walk from St Marks Basilica

• 27th Mar 2014

thanks youuuuuuuuuuuuu

One of the best places I have been to on my trip. It is located very close to all the major sights in Venice and the owner, Alex, is the most helpful host you can imagine. He sure knows his way around town and I got some great advice from him. I will most definitely come back!

Thanks for your kind review, das ist your house come back when you want, alex.

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts