Ca' Della Pieta' Reviews

Calle dei Corazzeri 3837, just beside Bacarando Restaurant, Venice, Italy

The stay at the hotel was a delight;it is only a 10 minute walk /boat ride away from St. Mark Basilica and in one of the safest places in the city.it is a comparatively quite neighbourhood,so you can have a. Nice relaxing sleep or go out for a midnight stroll and take some great pictures like my friend and I did.the hotel is more like a home turned into a hostel.Alex,who runs the place is an excellent host and made our stay extra comfortable.I would stay there again if I go to Venice.

thanks girls hope to see you again with more and more facility in the place..best

Alex is a great guy! He gives you a great understanding of the city and helps in any way he can. Highly recommend as I will be back next time!

thanks you connor, here is your home you can come back when you want, best regards,see you next year

Very close to San Marcos square. Owner Alex is very welcoming with food provided for a snack any time. Overall clean and tidy, enjoyed our stay here and would come back again.

The owner (Alex) is a very friendly guy, we had no problem with him at all. The price we paid for each person was 20 euro which was very good I recomend it with this price.

Grazie my friend alla prossima, tanti auguri

Extremely nice and helpful owner, recommend this to anyone staying in Venice. Room also had a heating, which was nice as it was wintertime.

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Finland

welcome guys, see u soon

This is not about Ca' della Pieta, but a new location that Alex has nearly ready, in the vicinity of Ss. Apostoli. 10 mins by foot from S. Marco, a few mins from Rialto and Ca' d'Oro, ideally located. Alex is very helpful and responsive, we have had a very good stay !

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Thanks Michel, hope to see you again

Thanks for the extension. I will definitely let you know when I visit again and let me friends know where to stay if they visit Venice.

• 17th Sep 2014

Host very good, very helpful. Room on third floor (twin beds shared with a friend) decent size, comfortable beds. But bathroom down a floor, awkward at night. Shower very very small. Rooms need more electrical outlets, we only had one and had to choose between a fan at night and charging our electronics. Pretty good location right off Arsenale stop. Good breakfast - vouchers at a bakery just around the corner.

bed confortable, very helpful, good location, good breakfast, 18 euro discount,and 51% review!!!you are the first person said the shower is small!!! it was 2 bathrooms in the place, first one 2m * 2m = 4 meter square do you think is small? shower is 0.80*0.80 + another bathroom with another shower we are max 4 people in the place..two bathrooms and two showers for 4 people i think it is ok, maybe you Always booked in five stars ..thanks

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts