Ca' Della Pieta' Reviews

Calle dei Corazzeri 3837, just beside Bacarando Restaurant, Venice, Italy

Lovely BnB with wonderful people managing it. The neighborhood is very safe and conveniently located. Breakfast was provided at a nearby cafe. Thank you for the great stay in Venice.

Simple B&B style accommodation, has everything you need. In a nice quiet area. Would be better if the kitchen was cleaner.

Great value for money and friendly owner. Unfortunately he will need to leave his current premises, but I'm sure his next B&B will be just as great.

• 20th Nov 2015

This place was pretty nice and tucked away, not in the hustle bustle of touristy part of Venice, but still close to places like San Marcos and waterfront. It's not like a regular hostel or b&b, but somewhere in between. Our stay was nice, owner was friendly and place was clean and welcoming. Just make sure you arrive at time you specified for check in because there's not an office or check in desk, but instead owner comes to let you in.

It's always difficult to discuss accommodation in Venice, where prices are so high and availability so affects this situation, making it virtually impossible to find 'economy' beds in Venice proper at certain times. So this place for 50 Euros a night for a single room is a 'good deal'. The Location is good. The breakfast was only coffee (didn't bother me). It's also intriguing to stay in a 'real' and small Venetian house. The rating (current) is probably too high. But as I say, this is Venice!

Alex is very friendly, helpful made me feel like home! the place its a bit far from the station but it's close to most of the main attractions.

• 26th Oct 2015
  • Chile

hola cecilia como estas? gracias e forza cile, hasta luego ano proximo ok?

On the first night we stayed in the twin room which was small and not very impressive but Alex let us move to a double room for the final 2 nights and this was a beautiful room. The house was quite cold. The breakfast (included) in the local cafe was a great way to get a taste of how the locals live in Venice, delicious pastries, cakes and coffee. There is free tea, coffee, juice and pastries in the B&B too. The location is perfect if you're visiting the Biennale, it's 2 minutes walk max.

Thanks Maeve, see you next year..all the best

We enjoyed our stay here very much. There was a very homely feel to this hostel. It was like staying at a friend's house. Alex was very helpful and gave us lots of suggestions on what to do and where to eat in Venice. Great location too. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• 7th Oct 2015

Great place. No complaints.

Location, service and accomodation were perfect. Alex is the man!

you are welcome ..all the best

I had a great stay. Alex was helpful and friendly. I travelled alone and felt very safe and comfortable. I have 0 complaints

Alex is a tremendously welcoming and helpful host. The house is comfortable, clean, quiet and in a very pleasant location, away from the madding crowds which throng so much of Venice. If ever I go back to Venice, I would always choose to stay at Ca' Della Pieta'.

• 22nd Sep 2015

dear John, all the best you are Always welcome ..alex

Alex was VERY friendly host. Maybe too friendly. I felt a bit uncomfortable. I wanted to adjust my stay and leave early, which I did, but I ended up paying more than I would have to stay at a hotel with air conditioning, private bath & large bed just to get out of there. The pillow case was dirty, stapled on & the breakfast was a yogurt from the frig (I didn't take one.)

The place is far from the train station but it is really close to the amazing top areas. Alex, the couch was really helpful and cool. There are two shared bathroom-toilette, but you don't feel like these are shared because there is only three room for rent. If I would visit Venice again, I'll stay there again without any doubt.

merhaba, thanks again a presto

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts