Ca Mignon

Very Good 162 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
16th Sep 2017
6.0

Staff were friendly but our room was tiny, damp, had no windows and mosquitos. We knew we had booked the "budget private room" but this was not what we were expecting

• England, Female, 25-30
6th Aug 2017

Delightful, unusual and authentic. We received dressing gowns, slippers, air conditioning, fantastic bathroom, gorgeous decor and living space. Excellent value for money.

• USA, Male, 41+
3rd Aug 2017
2.0

I had a very bad experience even though I never arrived at the hotel, my flight was delayed and immediately I contacted the hotel and explained to them the problem I had and asked them to give me some kind of credit for the next day, they roundly refuse to work something with me at all. In my personal opinion, I would say that they should comprehend that when these things happen and you can't have control of it. I mean, after all the trouble you have at the airport when your flight is canceled or

• USA, Female, 25-30
20th Jul 2017

I loved the location of the hotel, it was not in the super busy area but was easy to walk to everything. All the staff were super friendly and we loved that the rooms had AC! Would stay here again.

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
20th Jul 2017
2.6

Do not stay here if you want to play lottery with what room you get! We booked a basic en suite twin room with air conditioning. On arrival we were given a small double room with no air conditioning and no window ( room no 2)! On complaining about the matter the lady at reception said that on the internet the twin room is advertised as with one double bed and she personally prefers no air conditioning! There we also hairs under the pillow when we first arrived.

• England, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2017
4.9

I was shocked to find this was not a hostel as I had imagined but a cheap hotel/ guest house with poor quality room and a bathroom down the corridor. The atmosphere was horrible. The room dark small and smelly. Very old fashioned and felt in no way like the lively hostel I had imagined. There were no young people staying there. That said the staff were so helpful and kind. They really tried hard to make it a good stay.

• simonz4984
  • Italy, Couple, 25-30
9th Jul 2017

Really friendly and helpful staff and superb location!Thank you!

• andrejruzarovsky139
  • Slovakia, All Male Group, 31-40
4th Jul 2017

No Window 😐

• England, Couple, 25-30
2nd Jul 2017

We stayed in room 3: double with a shared bathroom. The room is basic with a fairly firm bed but is adequate for a few days stay in Venice. The bathroom was around the corner and dressing gowns were provided which was a thoughtful touch. The staff are very friendly and helpful with good English. The breakfast was a delight and well worth the extra 7 euro paid. It included cold meats, toast, fresh fruit, juice, eggs and coffee. Would highly recommend staying here. The location is an added bonus

• England, Male, 31-40
26th Jun 2017

Ca Mignon is in an excellent location, a few minutes walk from everywhere, e.g. 5 minutes to Rialto Bridge, 8 minutes to St. Mark's Sq. Located in a quiet side street, there is no problem with noise. The staff are fantastic - eager to provide recommendations, advice, directions, and tips that only locals would know. The building is a converted residence and has that slightly "worn" look and feel that buildings in Venice have due to their age; however, the hotel is very clean, and friendly.

×