Ca Mignon Reviews

Campo Santi Apostoli, Cannaregio 4535, Venice, Italy

10minute walk from the Rialto bridge and although it was down a narrow street, there was a huge hanging sign that led us straight to it! Great location, we had a warm welcome, very helpful staff as they were more than happy to map out routes for your days of sightseeing. A 20min walk through the lanes to St Marks Square. Room was lovely, nice sized bathroom with all the ammenties you would need. I would absolutely stay there again and look forward to it!!

• 6th Jun 2014

The hotel staff really are super friendly. The hotel is clean and breakfast is good. Being on the ground floor behind the front door, our room was a bit enclosed (no window to hang out from) and a bit noisy. But on the hole, very nice.

• 16th May 2014
  • Belgium

Many , many , many thanks to Alessandra , Ilenya and Flavio for making my first stay in Venice to be most memorable . Kinder people you will not meet in your travels . A special thanks to Alessandra for her recommendations to some great pizzeria's , for I am a pizza snob . Venice is a true gem bestowed upon this world . And my stay at Hotel Mignon couldn't have done better at introducing me to your wonderful city . Ecco a vedere tutti voi di nuovo in futuro .

Thanks for the warm welcome and the great help help

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts