Ca' Venezia Reviews

3271 Castello, Calle dei Furlani, Venice, Veneto, Italy

Obviously, no hostel can be 100%. This 100% is given to Amran, the hostel manager who was so much more like a friend! He treated us well, we drank and chatted happily! He was one of the most helpful hostel managers I've ever met, the one who gave us, the backpackers all the information we needed (food, POIs and transportation budget) and made our stay in Venice so much more pleasant! Don't take my words, see it for yourself! Met other cool friends apart from Amran!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

The hostel was great! The door of our room didn't lock properly, but it really didn't matter much since the main door was very secure. The hostel owner is AMAZING! Gave us very helpful tips on what to do and what not to do. He offered us a glass of wine and a chance to go see the view from the rooftop! Would recommand, location is amazing. Very clean.

• 8th Apr 2014

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

We had the opportunity to meet the most cool and nice hostel manager in this world.. Amrad is really like no other, thanks for everything!

• 8th Apr 2014

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Ca'Venezia is tricky to find if you don't have the building number. We loved everything about staying there because it was so cute! The best part was the rooftop patio - awesome view and great place to eat breakfast or have a glass of wine in the evening. The owner was a really sweet and helpful guy. He gives you a great route on a map to walk around the city. The kitchen was a bit small but still nice to have. Only thing that stunk was the wifi, which was really in and out.

The hostel is very expensive and has nothing special. Its location is very good and the staff was very kind. There are no lockers and only 1 bathroomin each floor, in other words, 1 bathroom for 6 or 8 people. The internet wasn't very good.

HI WILLIAM, YOU GOT A OFFER PRICE IN MY HOSTEL 22 EURO, WHEN YOU ARE IN MY HOSTEL , THE OTHER PEOPLE PAY 30 EURO FOR STAYING . YOU BOOKED A SHARING ROOM 8 PERSON. WE HAVE W/C AND KITCHEN EVERY ROOM. IS NOT POSSIBLE TO GIVE EACH PEOPLE PRIVET W/C . YOU CAN STAY IN HOTEL NOT IN HOSTEL . CHICK THE HOSTEL DETAILS. WE WRITE THERE WE HAVE NO LOCKER, WE HAVE 24 HOUR SECURITY . YOU USE INTERNET IN RECEPTION OR NOT ? LOOK THE OTHER REVIEW ABOUT MY HOSTEL . THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR GOOD REVIEW.

The staff is fantastic, very respectful and eager to help. I don't like the fact that the internet works only in the lobby. It is also very uncomfortable to go up and down all the way in those stairs (specially caring the heavy luggage). The facilities are clean enough, but something can be improved in that area.

This hostel must be one of the few real bargains in venice. It lacks character though and the facilities are basic(good equipped kitchen but poor wifi in the room). It is centrally located(5 min walking to piazza san marco). The staff works hard to make your stay a pleasant one which i appreciated much. I would come back again!

I had a really great time there, friendly and helpful staff, fantastic atmosphere. Average price-wise, mainly because Venice is expensive in general but I would maybe expect the hostel to be slightly cheaper, considering there weren't any lockers for security and the facilities were pretty basic.

Thank you very much.

The owner of this hostel was just lovely, nothing was too much of an ask. it was a really nice hostel with good facilities and a kitchen to cook your dinner. I will definitely be back to venice and when I do I will stay here again and would recommend it to anyone.

Thank you very much.

Nothing luxurious, quite a humble Venice-like traditional building. It's more like renting an apartment rather than booking a hostel room, but the experience is quite nice. The kitchen's got the minimum equipment but it's ok, you can cook a lot of different meals there. Amran, the hostel's owner (i think), is always available and willing to help. As I said, it's nothing luxurious, yet it's kind of cozy and you somehow get the feeling of how living in Venice might be.

Fantastic staff, very helpful, ideal location and great atmosphere. I would definitely stay here again :)

• 18th Jan 2014

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Nice place to stay, good location, nice beds, the staff gave us lots of good touristic sugestions. There was a nice kitchen in my floor, but the fridge was incredibly dirty.

I enjoyed my stay at Ca' Venezia. It's been the end of the season so it was also pretty quiet but calming (which was good!) at the hostel. I think for this well-situated location in super-famous Venice is a good recommendation - also excellent location to visit the art biennale. Generally I liked the simplicity of Ca' Venezia, usually i don't want more. ok, maybe some more internet possibility (speed?). For this the price is quite fair. Good Luck!