Ca' Venezia Reviews

3271 Castello, Calle dei Furlani, Venice, Italy

My group and I loved staying here, and Amran was one of the friendliest and most helpful men I have ever met--not just hostel owners!

Really great place to stay, though it's close to St Mark's square, you're a bit off from the water taxi and the main station so it might be hard to locate at first. It's really clean and they're on point with recommendations on what to see. Atmosphere can be a little quiet, so it really is up to you if you want to meet people here.

Amran was super helpful and knowledgeable. Very professional and funny as well! He will lay out a walking tour for you and make sure you are comfortable. It's totally worth staying here for the location as it's 10 minutes from St Marcos. The place isn't much itself, super basic but the idea isn't that you're there 24/7. If you're looking for a social hostel this may not be it but if you want a place to lay your head down and take a rest, it's great. I'm glad I didn't go for a hostel in Mestre.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

The staff was so kind and helpful. And the heating was very good too.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I was so happy to know this place and used it. Especially Staff(?) was so kind that I felt just like I was at home. Thank you.

It was all good in total ..enjoyed the stay . It was clean , near to St. Zaccaria , walable to St. marco and friendly owner . Kitchen condition could have been better ,and no microwave

It was really loud there on my second night. There were about 20men from India there, and instead of being quiet when they realized we were in the room, they just shut our door and were even louder. Plus, there is only one bathroom in the entire place, so it was almost impossible to take a shower. Other than that, there were no major flaws.

No lockers. Nice kitchen.

1.- Ca' Venezia ya no existe como hostal... 2.- Me llevaron a un segundo hostal donde un señor muy desagradable me atendió para cobrarme... 3.- Me llevaron a un tercer hostal en donde estaría mi cama y las personas que me llevaron no sabían donde estaba y dimos vuelta durante 1 hora por las calles con las maletas perdiendo la hora de luz que quedaba. 3.- Caro, poco agradable, algo sucio, etc. 4.- Sólo un dependiente del tercer hostal fue agradable. PESIMO HOSTAL, no lo usen!

The location is really close to Arsenale or Giardini della Biennale, and also to S.Marco. The second night I was alone in my room, so it was more like a hotel for me. Staff polite. I would come back.

• 21st Nov 2014

Much steps to get into the rooms!

it was really cheap, but just cheap. I didn't feel good when I stayed this hostel.

This hostel is a good hostel for structure, but the receptionist is too grump and didn't have one smile in 2 days I passed there, of course people don't need smile and have fun, but for work with service of people need to like of this job, and definitely this personal doesn't like So never I back there!

Good hostel near central square. Staff was very helpful and polite. Only one negative was that that our room couldn't be locked. Despite this we had really nice time in Venice. I would stay in this hostel again.

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Slovakia

Ca Venezia is perhaps the BEST hostel we have been too. The place is excellent. The rooms are clean. The most special thing about the place is the staff. Everybody is courteous specially Mr. Anwar. Very accommodating, very patient with our concerns. He even went out of his way to carry our luggage. Our stay was hassle free.... Would like to go back here on February.....

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Philippines
  • Couple, 41+

Friendly staff, good location and good to have different rooms for girls and boys

• 3rd Oct 2014