Ca' Venezia Reviews

3271 Castello, Calle dei Furlani, Venice, Italy

Amran was super helpful and knowledgeable. Very professional and funny as well! He will lay out a walking tour for you and make sure you are comfortable. It's totally worth staying here for the location as it's 10 minutes from St Marcos. The place isn't much itself, super basic but the idea isn't that you're there 24/7. If you're looking for a social hostel this may not be it but if you want a place to lay your head down and take a rest, it's great. I'm glad I didn't go for a hostel in Mestre.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

The staff was so kind and helpful. And the heating was very good too.

I was so happy to know this place and used it. Especially Staff(?) was so kind that I felt just like I was at home. Thank you.

It was all good in total ..enjoyed the stay . It was clean , near to St. Zaccaria , walable to St. marco and friendly owner . Kitchen condition could have been better ,and no microwave

It was really loud there on my second night. There were about 20men from India there, and instead of being quiet when they realized we were in the room, they just shut our door and were even louder. Plus, there is only one bathroom in the entire place, so it was almost impossible to take a shower. Other than that, there were no major flaws.

No lockers. Nice kitchen.

1.- Ca' Venezia ya no existe como hostal... 2.- Me llevaron a un segundo hostal donde un señor muy desagradable me atendió para cobrarme... 3.- Me llevaron a un tercer hostal en donde estaría mi cama y las personas que me llevaron no sabían donde estaba y dimos vuelta durante 1 hora por las calles con las maletas perdiendo la hora de luz que quedaba. 3.- Caro, poco agradable, algo sucio, etc. 4.- Sólo un dependiente del tercer hostal fue agradable. PESIMO HOSTAL, no lo usen!

The location is really close to Arsenale or Giardini della Biennale, and also to S.Marco. The second night I was alone in my room, so it was more like a hotel for me. Staff polite. I would come back.

• 21st Nov 2014

Much steps to get into the rooms!

it was really cheap, but just cheap. I didn't feel good when I stayed this hostel.

This hostel is a good hostel for structure, but the receptionist is too grump and didn't have one smile in 2 days I passed there, of course people don't need smile and have fun, but for work with service of people need to like of this job, and definitely this personal doesn't like So never I back there!

Good hostel near central square. Staff was very helpful and polite. Only one negative was that that our room couldn't be locked. Despite this we had really nice time in Venice. I would stay in this hostel again.

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Slovakia

Ca Venezia is perhaps the BEST hostel we have been too. The place is excellent. The rooms are clean. The most special thing about the place is the staff. Everybody is courteous specially Mr. Anwar. Very accommodating, very patient with our concerns. He even went out of his way to carry our luggage. Our stay was hassle free.... Would like to go back here on February.....

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Philippines
  • Couple, 41+

Friendly staff, good location and good to have different rooms for girls and boys

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Norway

The lack of lockers is a bit disturbing. And they should fix the issue with Wifi connection upstairs. Everything else is great.

There was one bathroom with toilet and shower in it for about 10 girls. I swear I got bed bugs from this place. And the staff neither speaks good Italian or English. It was extremely difficult to communicate with them. Otherwise, I felt safe and it seemed clean, minus the bed bugs. No lockers here either, FYI. But bedroom doors lock so if you trust your roomies, you're good. I'm not that picky and this place was pushing unacceptable.

Really too expensive for what if offers. The worst thing: just one bathroom for 2 dorms! And a random internet connection, most of the time out of use. The location is not too bad, but just for Arsenale, otherwise is far from everything.

MARTINA YOU WAS 6 PERSON SHARING ROOM AND YOU PAY 30 EURO. IT IS EXPENSIVE FOR YOU ??? BE-FOUR BOOKING THINK ABOUT THE PRICE . THANK YOU .

Thanks for letting us stay, even we had booked the wrong dates.

Main issue was the security: no safe in the rooms. Staff were really helpful and we were shown a walking tour by the hostel owner to see the best bits of Venice. Good facilities and good location. Didn't meet anyone else from the hostel and it was quite expensive. Overall an enjoyable stay, though.

Internet is really good - I think they've updated it since an earlier comment. It looks pretty scary from the outside, but it's fine inside.

• 4th Sep 2014