Ca' Venezia Reviews

3271 Castello, Calle dei Furlani, Venice, Italy

This hostel is very well located! About 10min from San Marco's square, passing by beautiful bridges and streets! I really liked that I booked a room for 6 people and they put me in a room for 3 people! I had a view to a beautiful garden! The room and bathroom was very clean, and my bed was really confortable and warm! The bad thing is that they don't have lockers. If you choose to leave your luggage there after check out, it will be on the floor, in the main entrance room, next t other bags.

Está en la isla lo cual es favorable.Desde el terminal de trenes son 40m a pie mediante escalas lo cual no es facil.No esperes ascensor obvio,es Venecia.La cocina de abajo no se si era para los huéspedes o privada ya que esta muy desordenada.Eso podrían ordenarlo fácilmente. Las piezas estan bien sin camarotes y solo camas.Para dormir 1 o 2 noches ok.

VERY welcoming staff. Thank you for allowing me to check in early. The location is perfect and the rooms, bathroom and kitchen very clean. Everything was perfect. I only would have loved to have a locker.

The owner of this hostel pays a lot of attention to his clients, giving tips on where to go in Venice when you arrive. The room look like house, so, you feel like home. The location is really good: to get there it takes 25 minutes of boat from the train station and more 5 minutes walking, and once you're there, you can easily go to every single place in Venice with a 10/15 minutes walking.

I had a great stay at Ca'Venezia. Staff were really funny and hilarious, location is amazing and the room was clean and big. Did get bit by quite a few mosquitoes though.

The hostel was fairly centrally located, within a ten minute walk to the square, but it was hard to navigate to and not easily found. No sign for the hostel, just a house number. There were no lockers or towel rental, but the rooms were small enough that I felt okay leaving my stuff. It felt more like I was living in someone's extra bedroom rather than a hostel. The staff was friendly, but often unhelpful when we asked for recommendations for restaurants or other attractions.

Amran was extremely helpful and kind when my wallet got stolen on my first day in Venice. He provided me with a cash loan until I was able to get money wired over. I really appreciate the way he handled the situation. Location was pretty ideal- short walking distance from all the main stuff. One thing is that there's only one bathroom for everyone...it definitely wasn't available when you needed it. Also the wifi is not reliable. However, I would go back just for Amran's hospitality.

The hostel was the best I could find price wise on the island. It had all the basics, nothing more and nothing less. My only negative is that you can only check your luggage until 4pm which meant lugging everything around until the midnight train.

Location was the best it gets in Florence other than a little noisy at night but that's to be expected. Had an awesome 3 night stay and was very pleased with the staffs help and the facilities offered

Staff was amazing. Location was nice only a 10 minute walk from the main area. But facilities were very basic and no additional ammenities.

The staff was very friendly , helpful .. Amran look really good care of his guests , small things like saying "it's cold outside , don't forget your jacket ". makes you feel he is looking after you .. If I ever visit venice again I will stay here . great location , close to San Marco . Love this place . No complaints :))

I was super impressed with my stay here! Amran wqs there to meet us and gave a very imformative introduction to the island, great advice and directions! The room was very comfortable, overlooking a beautiful garden, and sat adjacent to a fully stocked and functioning kitchen. 5 minute walk from San Marco square and easy to find!

I loved this hostel! The owner is REALLY friendly and gave me some great suggestions for things to do around Venice and how to navigate the streets. It's right next to San Marco square so great location and there are a bunch of inexpensive places to eat right near it. I would definitely recommend this hostel it was a great stay!

AMAZING. would highly recommend staying here. Stayed with four college girls and we had a great time. Clean rooms, towels, sheets. Great location. A little cold in the rooms at night. Staff is SO helpful. Loved staying here!

My group and I loved staying here, and Amran was one of the friendliest and most helpful men I have ever met--not just hostel owners!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Really great place to stay, though it's close to St Mark's square, you're a bit off from the water taxi and the main station so it might be hard to locate at first. It's really clean and they're on point with recommendations on what to see. Atmosphere can be a little quiet, so it really is up to you if you want to meet people here.

Amran was super helpful and knowledgeable. Very professional and funny as well! He will lay out a walking tour for you and make sure you are comfortable. It's totally worth staying here for the location as it's 10 minutes from St Marcos. The place isn't much itself, super basic but the idea isn't that you're there 24/7. If you're looking for a social hostel this may not be it but if you want a place to lay your head down and take a rest, it's great. I'm glad I didn't go for a hostel in Mestre.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

The staff was so kind and helpful. And the heating was very good too.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I was so happy to know this place and used it. Especially Staff(?) was so kind that I felt just like I was at home. Thank you.

It was all good in total ..enjoyed the stay . It was clean , near to St. Zaccaria , walable to St. marco and friendly owner . Kitchen condition could have been better ,and no microwave