Ca' Venezia Reviews

3271 Castello, Calle dei Furlani, Venice, Italy

It was really loud there on my second night. There were about 20men from India there, and instead of being quiet when they realized we were in the room, they just shut our door and were even louder. Plus, there is only one bathroom in the entire place, so it was almost impossible to take a shower. Other than that, there were no major flaws.

No lockers. Nice kitchen.

1.- Ca' Venezia ya no existe como hostal... 2.- Me llevaron a un segundo hostal donde un señor muy desagradable me atendió para cobrarme... 3.- Me llevaron a un tercer hostal en donde estaría mi cama y las personas que me llevaron no sabían donde estaba y dimos vuelta durante 1 hora por las calles con las maletas perdiendo la hora de luz que quedaba. 3.- Caro, poco agradable, algo sucio, etc. 4.- Sólo un dependiente del tercer hostal fue agradable. PESIMO HOSTAL, no lo usen!

The location is really close to Arsenale or Giardini della Biennale, and also to S.Marco. The second night I was alone in my room, so it was more like a hotel for me. Staff polite. I would come back.

• 21st Nov 2014

Much steps to get into the rooms!

it was really cheap, but just cheap. I didn't feel good when I stayed this hostel.

1 2 Next » last »