Ca' Venezia Reviews

3271 Castello, Calle dei Furlani, Venice, Italy

This hostel is down one of the scarce streets of Venice. I was with a friend but would not recommend walking here late if you are female and on your own. The hostel is very basic, it isn't the cleanest but was ok for our one night stop. The host was great though and showered exactly where to visit with our limited time available!

Nice hostel a 5 minute walk from St Marco square and 5 minute walk to the waterbuses that take you to Murano and Burano. The hostel price is a bit steep for what you are getting, but that was just Venice in general. The staff were very helpful with suggestions on places to eat and where to go. The rooms are clean, wifi worked well and the bathroom facilities were good.

Well, the hostel is very well located, near Saint Marco Square, main attractions, the owner is very very nice, he showed us everything on the map, he told us what to visit, to do, drink and so on, but I would like to say that the cleanliness is very bad. I think we payed enough for having a pleasant stay. There is a closed smell, the bed clothes need to be washed, the floor cleaned, you cannot open the windows and also cannot pay with the credit card.

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Romania

This hostel is very well located! About 10min from San Marco's square, passing by beautiful bridges and streets! I really liked that I booked a room for 6 people and they put me in a room for 3 people! I had a view to a beautiful garden! The room and bathroom was very clean, and my bed was really confortable and warm! The bad thing is that they don't have lockers. If you choose to leave your luggage there after check out, it will be on the floor, in the main entrance room, next t other bags.

Está en la isla lo cual es favorable.Desde el terminal de trenes son 40m a pie mediante escalas lo cual no es facil.No esperes ascensor obvio,es Venecia.La cocina de abajo no se si era para los huéspedes o privada ya que esta muy desordenada.Eso podrían ordenarlo fácilmente. Las piezas estan bien sin camarotes y solo camas.Para dormir 1 o 2 noches ok.

VERY welcoming staff. Thank you for allowing me to check in early. The location is perfect and the rooms, bathroom and kitchen very clean. Everything was perfect. I only would have loved to have a locker.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

The owner of this hostel pays a lot of attention to his clients, giving tips on where to go in Venice when you arrive. The room look like house, so, you feel like home. The location is really good: to get there it takes 25 minutes of boat from the train station and more 5 minutes walking, and once you're there, you can easily go to every single place in Venice with a 10/15 minutes walking.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I had a great stay at Ca'Venezia. Staff were really funny and hilarious, location is amazing and the room was clean and big. Did get bit by quite a few mosquitoes though.

The hostel was fairly centrally located, within a ten minute walk to the square, but it was hard to navigate to and not easily found. No sign for the hostel, just a house number. There were no lockers or towel rental, but the rooms were small enough that I felt okay leaving my stuff. It felt more like I was living in someone's extra bedroom rather than a hostel. The staff was friendly, but often unhelpful when we asked for recommendations for restaurants or other attractions.

Stayed here about a month ago. The walls were paper-thin and the room was a bit chilly. Otherwise it was a great place to crash for a few nights while in Venice. Arman is fantastic and made some great recommendations for places to see and where to gelato.

Great. Felt safe and secure.

Amran was extremely helpful and kind when my wallet got stolen on my first day in Venice. He provided me with a cash loan until I was able to get money wired over. I really appreciate the way he handled the situation. Location was pretty ideal- short walking distance from all the main stuff. One thing is that there's only one bathroom for everyone...it definitely wasn't available when you needed it. Also the wifi is not reliable. However, I would go back just for Amran's hospitality.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

The hostel was the best I could find price wise on the island. It had all the basics, nothing more and nothing less. My only negative is that you can only check your luggage until 4pm which meant lugging everything around until the midnight train.

Location was the best it gets in Florence other than a little noisy at night but that's to be expected. Had an awesome 3 night stay and was very pleased with the staffs help and the facilities offered

Staff was amazing. Location was nice only a 10 minute walk from the main area. But facilities were very basic and no additional ammenities.

It's located in a quiet street,but5/10minutes walking to San Marco and to2different vaporetto stops.The personal working there,they are nice people,so helpful and professional.I had2problems there(once wifi was not working for a while and the first night I felt my room cold),but they solved immediately!Before10AM you have to wait a little bit to the bathroom, but it's ok.Comparing to other european cities it looks a bit expensive,but Venezia is no a cheap destination!I had a nice stay there!

The staff was very friendly , helpful .. Amran look really good care of his guests , small things like saying "it's cold outside , don't forget your jacket ". makes you feel he is looking after you .. If I ever visit venice again I will stay here . great location , close to San Marco . Love this place . No complaints :))

I was super impressed with my stay here! Amran wqs there to meet us and gave a very imformative introduction to the island, great advice and directions! The room was very comfortable, overlooking a beautiful garden, and sat adjacent to a fully stocked and functioning kitchen. 5 minute walk from San Marco square and easy to find!

I loved this hostel! The owner is REALLY friendly and gave me some great suggestions for things to do around Venice and how to navigate the streets. It's right next to San Marco square so great location and there are a bunch of inexpensive places to eat right near it. I would definitely recommend this hostel it was a great stay!

AMAZING. would highly recommend staying here. Stayed with four college girls and we had a great time. Clean rooms, towels, sheets. Great location. A little cold in the rooms at night. Staff is SO helpful. Loved staying here!