Ca' Venezia Reviews

3271 Castello, Calle dei Furlani, Venice, Italy

Never have I been more tempted to bring a flame thrower to a Hostel before, and no it's not because I have a mental deficiency, it's mainly because this place (in the hotter months) becomes the hottest mosquito club north of the equator, and you will need to pay off those mosquito bouncers to not get bitten. I advise anyone staying here to bring a hazmat suit, or go to the mosquito embassy and ask for mercy, as these guys will show absolutely none to your virgin skin. Otherwise it's alright.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Good location, 5 -10 mins form San Marco water bus station, not very difficult to find if you follow the direction provide :P Free map was provided! The host, Amran, was sweet and friendly :) He told us all the place we can visit in Venice. The room was clean and tidy, and there was a kitchen in the room, really enjoyed the stay there.

Great location and cheapest place we found in a good spot. Felt a little run down, but it never felt dirty. There was a problem with our booking at first, we were put in a female only dorm when we're a couple but this was easily fixed. Comfy beds and useful kitchen if you're trying to save money in an expensive city. Overall, not bad but not amazing.

Very good location and owner, Amran, was very helpful with things to do in Venice. Great value for money as far as Venice goes!

This was a great hostel to stay at. Very clean, comfortable beds and a short walk from Saint Marco's square. the only negative aspect to this hostel is that there was not really a place to hang out, and meet fellow travelers. The cost is about average for a hostel in Venezia.

I don't know if there's such a thing as a good location in Venice, but this hostel, once it is found, is easy enough to remember and "re-find". I didn't really like anything else about this hostel, and for the price that I paid, I expect to find more sockets in the room and reading lights, or decent AC, or SOMETHING beyond the basics. The shower was broken midway into my stay, but I guess that's not the staff's fault.

Good choice for location, safety and clean. The host is friendly and warm.

Liked everything, but having my property moved without prior notice due to an unexpected room cleaning. Host was very helpful in providing a list of things to see in the city.

It is 800m from the nearest water bus station, not too close for pulling your baggage. WiFi is free, but hardly usable when you are in en-suite building (they have two buildings) due to low coverage.

• 16th May 2014
  • Vietnam

this hotel likes home, the host is very very very friendly!! if i go to venice again, i will live here again. and the price is very reasonable! also location is well!

THE OWNER IS ENTHUSIASTIC. HE TOLD US ALL POPULAR VIEWS VERY DETAIL. THE LOCATION IS NOT GOOD WHICH QUITE FAR AWAY OF THE TRAIN STATION. BUT IF U TAKE THE WATER BUS AND NOT LOST,IT TAKES FEW MINUTES TO GET THERE. NOT MUCH COMMON AREA BUT THE ROOFTOP VIEW IS BEAUTIFUL.

Loved that we had the whole floor to ourselves as well easy access to the rooftop terrace. My bed under the window had a great view of the city. Didn't like that I had to climb up 5 flights of stairs as there was no elevator but the walk was ok. Kitchen was a little small but other than that, the place was awesome.

We arrived late, and the guy charged us more than what says on here (it says that if you arrive late, it will charge you 5 euros per person, and he charged us 10 euros per person)... Also, the guy wasn't very friendly with us. And there was no food to buy nearby or in the hostel, so the only thing we could eat was a pasta that another guest left, with no sauce. And it was raining on that night, and every lightning would just trembled the whole room.

MATHEUS, YOU MAKE CHICK IN MORNING 1 AM . IF YOU CHICK MY HOSTEL DETAILS IN HOSTEL WORLD. I , WRITE THERE IF YOU MAKE CHICK IN 21.00, YOU SHOULD BE PAY 10 EURO EXTRA. IF YOU MAKE CHICK IN AFTER 23.00 YOU SHOULD BE PAY 20 EURO . FOR WRITING SOME THING LIE , YOU SHOULD HAVE SHIM . CHICK MY WHOLE REVIEW , THEN YOU CAN UNDERSTAND , HOW I AM. YOU DID NOT FOUND ANY HOSTEL IN VENICE , THAT THEY GIVE YOU PERMEATION TO MAKE CHICK IN ONE AM. AMRAN.

Stayed two nights and really enjoyed it. The location is great and the rooms are nice and clean. More of a relaxing type atmosphere.

A bit far from the city center, but staff was super helpful. Wifi could be iffy at times. No lockers or locks on rooms really and one room is just a bed in a hallway so be aware.

Staff was lovely, made everything super easy to handle and provided great recommendations on routes to walk around Venice, and information on what to do and how to get to Murano and Burano. Would stay here again if ever in Venice!

Basic. Clean but without in-room lockers. Hard to find, but otherwise a great location and perfect for Venice

The person at the main office was very helpful and friendly.

Great hostel in the center of Venice, about 10 min walk to San Marco and the water bus stops. Tricky location to find, so extra preparation is essential. Very nice staff who gave perfect recommendations for what to see/do. Clean facilities, but only one bathroom for a whole dorm room made things slower in the mornings. Wifi worked well and kitchen was useful. Keys for the main building as well as personal dorm rooms, but no individual lockers. Highly recommend!

Very warm welcome at reception, helpful staff, i had the feeling like stay at home