Ca' de Baran Apartments

8.5
Fabulous 32 Total Reviews

• Netherlands, Couple, 18-24
22nd Jul 2017

This hostel was great and it looks way better than the pictures! My girlfriend and I stayed there for three nights and loved it! It is in the city center and a quick walk from the beach, restaurants, and the train. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. We arrived at 9pm (past check-in time) and they left the keys for me so I would not have to pay €40 euro extra. They also left a map and had great suggestions for food and things to do. The hostel was also exceptionally clean!

• Nicaragua, Female, 25-30
20th Jun 2017

Few minutes walk from train station. Check in lady and house keeper were very very nice to us, tried their best to speak English (and we understood everything) . Room was clean and nice, there is nothing we could complain about, we like it and would stay there again.

17th May 2017

The location was great because we were really close to everything BUT it is EXTREMELY loud! We were woken up many times throughout the night. You can hear every car/person/train that goes by. Also, my receipt said ALL TAXES PAID but I still had to pay a tourist tax when I got there.

×