Ca' de le Fiabe Reviews

Castello 4902, Venice, Italy

This is only a 5 minute walk from San Marco's Sq and right near some great restaurants. The family that owns this B+B are so nice! And the Wi-fi was great!! Definitely recommend!!

• 16th Feb 2015

We spend two nights in very nice flat with Venice atmosphere in the middle of the city. The owner is really nice person. There were no problem about anything. If I will go to Venice next time, I will definitely go there!

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Czech Republic

hope the locaation guide more clear and a standard cost bill can be given to me when checking in effected.

When I arrive at the hostel I saw a small paper with a telephone number... I was lucky to have a phone over there, otherwise I would be waiting for hours for someone open the door (the owners don't stay there during the day). Well after half an hour an owner's friend came and told me that the room wasn't available due to a water problem. They relocated me to a house of these friend, which wasn't in a really good location and not that comfortable as the hostel. Maybe I was unlucky...

• 26th Sep 2014

The bathroom is great, but the room is horrible, the sheets were not clean, and the walls had mould covered with curtains for it not to show.

• 4th Sep 2014