Ca' de le Fiabe Reviews

Castello 4902, Venice, Italy

We spend two nights in very nice flat with Venice atmosphere in the middle of the city. The owner is really nice person. There were no problem about anything. If I will go to Venice next time, I will definitely go there!

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Czech Republic

hope the locaation guide more clear and a standard cost bill can be given to me when checking in effected.

When I arrive at the hostel I saw a small paper with a telephone number... I was lucky to have a phone over there, otherwise I would be waiting for hours for someone open the door (the owners don't stay there during the day). Well after half an hour an owner's friend came and told me that the room wasn't available due to a water problem. They relocated me to a house of these friend, which wasn't in a really good location and not that comfortable as the hostel. Maybe I was unlucky...

• 26th Sep 2014

The bathroom is great, but the room is horrible, the sheets were not clean, and the walls had mould covered with curtains for it not to show.

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Greece

Massimo is a great host. The apartmento for 4 pax was just great. Very clean. A bit difficult to find for a first time, so we just called him and he pick us up from a street :) 100% recommended!

Very noisy amd difficult to find. Just someones place not a proper guesthouse.

• 6th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Reasonable price! Feel like home. Easier going from San Marco instead of going from the train station. A bit confuse for the information given on the website, but it's fine if you call or sms them directly.

It was nightmare for us. Strongly advised never to book Ca' De Le Fiabe Hostel. Lady owner is befooling persons and will send you at a place where you will be frustrated. I will never book any hotel through Hoteworld.com also as why they are not having a check on such hostels which create troubles for tourists. If, Hotelworld.com is interested to know more of the hardships we faced with Ca' De Le Fiable may contact us for details.

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • India
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Laura asked one of the assistants to get my family in the station of water bus, but other than described on the website, took my family to a house far from where I had rented (FAR) and I had chosen in the center because of the needs physical my father (do not have a leg)! Found a lack of commitment.

I would not re-book this hostel again. The address provided was very hard to find, and once we got there they took us to their "new house" which was a fine room in a big apartment.... But they lived there! So it was very awkward and we felt like we were constantly invading their private space. We got told off for using the kitchen even though we were told it was a "common space" and there was no sign or lock on the door. It is a very strange set up.

We were accommodated in an apartment nearby Ca' de le Fiabe. The apt was perfect in terms of location and facilities for us. And Laura was really nice and willing to help for any problem.

• 17th Jul 2014

We were accommodated in a nice apartment in Castello. Facilities were great, there was a kitchen and own bathroom. There was wi-fi connection, too. It was great accommodation in the centre of Venecia, but there weren´t tourists.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Czech Republic

Great stay, incredible location! Our room was lovely and overlooking a canal. Only shame was it was advertised as a B

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts