9.2
9.2
Superb 36 Total Reviews

• Canada, Mixed Group, 41+
7th Jun 2017

Andrea is very good host, he explains about the area really well. The beach is 2 minutes away. We didn't have a Europe phone charger he lent his personal for the night. Very nice place, The blanket looked a bit old but they were cledn.

29th Apr 2017

Andrea was a gracious and friendly host. He made sure I had everything I needed and he was a warm conversationalist. My back chateau was very clean, comfortable and private. He even offered me a nice discount if I stayed the third night, which I didn't because of travels. I would definitely stay here again!