Cabinas Algebra Reviews

Cahuita, Playa Grande, al frente de Hotel La Dios, Cahuita, Costa Rica

My friend and I travelled in costa rica for 3 weeks before arriving here and this was by far our favourite. Free taxi ride from Cahuita bus station to there, great location, spacious and clean rooms with plenty of storage space and a shower with hot water. The food that Cabinas Algebra does is second to none, if you like fresh, homemade food which is full of flavour then this is the place for you. 5 star experience for a great price

Exactly what my wife and I were looking for. Little cabin in the jungle close to nature and the beach. Owners are incredibly nice and gracious. The cabin itself was clean, comfy and has a nice little kitchen and indoor and outdoor dining table. Seeing two sloths in the tree right outside our cabin was spectacular. I highly recommend this place if you want to enjoy nature. It's about a 10-15 minute walk into town but it's a beautiful walk and totally worth it.

View all Cahuita Bed and Breakfasts