Superb 208 Total Reviews
Superb 208 Total Reviews
Cabinas Icaco Tortuguero Located at Tortuguero Village, , Tortuguero.
Costa Rica

20th Jul 2016

No complaints.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
8th Jul 2016

Everyone was really friend and welcoming. I was able to book all my tours with them and they were nice by allowing me to cancel two nights. Also they were extremely helpful on telling me how to take the public transportation back to San Jose. It was cheaper and fast. The one thing I would apriciate, if someone would help me take my luggage to the boat. The night before was raining and it's was extremely hard to walk around the little island with a luggage.

21st May 2016

Great place to stay, very accommodating and clean. It was very hot when we stayed and staff was able to find an extra fan for our room which was extremely helpful. Tour guide that stops by the hostels offered very honest opinion of which tours would suit our needs for our stay. Would definitely come back and stay here again in turtle season.

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th May 2016

WOW. This place was situated right on the beach. You literally walk out and the beach is right there. While swimming is not allowed on any of the beached on the island, it was amazing to fall asleep to the sound of ocean waves. There was also a little hammock hang out spot on the property, and my mom and I are completely guilty of spending way too much time reading and napping in those hammocks. This place was amazing, and I would stay here again. Thank you!

6th Apr 2016

I loved this place! The guy at the front desk was super sweet and very helpful. The room was cute and cleaned regularly. We're not talking 5 star hotel hear but a cute place right by the beach? Can't beat that.