9.3
Superb 203 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 203 Total Reviews
Cabinas Icaco Tortuguero Located at Tortuguero Village, , Tortuguero.
Costa Rica
Tortuguero Tortuguero Tortuguero Village
93% 203
10.5742220 -83.5173797
    Rooms available

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
8th Jul 2016

Everyone was really friend and welcoming. I was able to book all my tours with them and they were nice by allowing me to cancel two nights. Also they were extremely helpful on telling me how to take the public transportation back to San Jose. It was cheaper and fast. The one thing I would apriciate, if someone would help me take my luggage to the boat. The night before was raining and it's was extremely hard to walk around the little island with a luggage.

• USA, Female, 18-24
5th Mar 2016

Great stay. Very accommodating host met us at the boat and led us to his beautiful hostel right on the beach. Clean, close to everything. Adorable front desk guy

• robshackleford
  • Canada, Couple, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
11th Feb 2016

This hotel is located away from the main town steps from the Caribbean Sea. If you like quiet peaceful and a bit isolated this is the place for you. Sleeping to the sound of the pounding surf was incredible. The rooms are kept immaculate and are cleaned every day. They obviously take pride in their facilities. You can get much better value for breakfast elsewhere in town. You can book tours etc. through their affiliates directly at the hotel, quite convenient.