Cable Beach Backpackers Reviews

12 Sanctury Road, Broome, Australia

I looked on Hostelworld site for a clean place to stay with air con.Hostelworld review said it was clean.I paid $480.00 for 6 days.There was no air con in the hottest part of the day. Could only stand it for one night in a dirty room with filthy facilities as there was no where else.I asked for reimbursement and was denied. They ask for feedback in all their correspondence+ask for a chance to resolve issues prior to any posting of bad reviews.I gave them my feedback. They made poor excuses.

• 9th Sep 2014

I had a double room and found it to be clean and quiet, which is what I was wanting.

• 20th Jul 2014

Hi Janine We are glad you enjoyed your stay! CBBPackers Team

The room was very small, the air con only worked early in the mornings and late in the evenings, we had a whole ant army living in the room. The kitchen and bathroom were always dirty. The light in the toilet in the house where we slept was not working when we arrived. When I asked to get it fixed the girl answered that she heard complaints about it for the last 5 days and always forgets to get it fixed. It worked again the next evening but it hadn't been cleaned for weeks.