Cabo Inn Reviews

20 de Noviembre St., Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

The location is very accessible and walking distance from the marina, beach, and bars/restaurants. The feel is very colorful and beachie. The staff were really helpful and friendly...gracias! I would recommend this place and stay again when I return to Cabo!

Andreas & Onita at the front check in were very friendly & most helpful planning my activities & getting me the best rates on activities & a rental car. The "Cabo Inn" is in a great location within walking distance to the beach, marina, clubs & authentic restaurants. They can accommodate you with a private room for yourself or a group. You can socialize with the other guests or chill out by yourself. A very cool place. Chris

They really need to patch their thatch roof . It would be good if housekeeping was to mop the dust off the floors after sweeping. Not done once in the time we were there.

• 26th Jan 2015

The Cabo Inn made my stay in Cabo very easy. The location was great and the staff was very knowledgeable about things to do and how much things should cost. The Inn itself was quite magical with the open courtyard and lounging areas upstairs. My stuff felt safe and secure. The shower and toilet worked great and I even had a refrigerator!

• 26th Jan 2015

Great location, great staff. At first look, the hotel is a bit worn and weathered, but they keep it spotlessly clean, and they are so friendly and helpful, AND they have the BEST BEDS!!!!! No problem sleeping at all (and that's difficult for me). I love that it has a central courtyard with rooms around it...small rooms, small bathrooms, but good showers and a small table and chairs just outside the room.... I enjoyed my stay here!

• 11th Jan 2015

We had a wonderful stay here. Walking distance to everything you need, staff is super friendly and helpful. It isn't the Ritz but anyone who is paying this price shouldn't expect it to be, it has a very relaxed environment and lots of cool artwork. A great space. We lost our keys and would not recommend it! Expensive for us and a huge hassle for the owner, we feel awful. So keep track of those keys! Would stay again.

• 5th Nov 2014

Upon check in, they asked for an additional $20 for local taxes and key deposit, which was in the fine print, but it seemed sketchy. I was surprised with the Dr. Patch Adams room, as it had a giant mural of a clown on the wall. I selected a room with two single beds, but I feel like when I showed up with a guy they selected a room with one double bed randomly. I am a laid back traveler so it wasn't a big deal. Overall the place is adorable, quiet, good location and I would stay here again.

Fantastic place, real Mexican experience! Feels like you are part of the family.

View all Cabo San Lucas Hostels