9.0
Superb 133 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 133 Total Reviews
Cabo Inn Located at 20 de Noviembre St., , Cabo San Lucas.
Mexico
Cabo San Lucas Baja california sur 23410 20 de Noviembre St.
90% 133
22.8817699 -109.9111318
    Rooms available

29th Nov 2016

The Cabo Inn is the kind of spot I wish I could find so easily in all my travels! It was so comfortable and charming... The staff welcomed me like an old friend. Chupin was always patient in answering any questions I had about the area and getting around, where to eat, etc. The location is perfect for everything you want to be near-the Beach, shopping, restaurants. I met some awesome travelers during my stay, and I can't wait for my next trip... I know where I will be staying!

• Canada, Female, 31-40
26th Nov 2016

Great little hotel, a good place to GE raw at from the resort parties in town. Loved the staff as they were sweet and helpful.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
30th Jul 2016
6.3

Nice place but full of locals and more of a hotel than hostel.

23rd Jun 2016

Enjoyed my stay here....the water was hot and the AC was cold. The location was within walking distance to everything. I would stay here again if I visit Cabo.