Cabo Inn Reviews

20 de Noviembre St., Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

We had a wonderful stay here. Walking distance to everything you need, staff is super friendly and helpful. It isn't the Ritz but anyone who is paying this price shouldn't expect it to be, it has a very relaxed environment and lots of cool artwork. A great space. We lost our keys and would not recommend it! Expensive for us and a huge hassle for the owner, we feel awful. So keep track of those keys! Would stay again.

• 5th Nov 2014

Upon check in, they asked for an additional $20 for local taxes and key deposit, which was in the fine print, but it seemed sketchy. I was surprised with the Dr. Patch Adams room, as it had a giant mural of a clown on the wall. I selected a room with two single beds, but I feel like when I showed up with a guy they selected a room with one double bed randomly. I am a laid back traveler so it wasn't a big deal. Overall the place is adorable, quiet, good location and I would stay here again.

Fantastic place, real Mexican experience! Feels like you are part of the family.

Very quaint. It like mini hotel. Perfect location. We enjoyed all the foilage. Staff was very helpful, even offered to run an errand to a tailor for us. It is small but clean. The palapa rooftop living room was very relaxing. No complaints, we reccomended to other travelers.

Cabo Inn is an excellent hotel! It's a family run business where Victor is the owner. Victor is very friendly and helpful in booking tours such as snorkeling. It's also cheaper to book a tour through the hotel. His parents, Stanley and Maria, are also very friendly and helpful. His mom Maria helped me book a tour on riding a camel which was so much fun! Everyone is very friendly there and I met new people and improved my Spanish in the common area which was one of my goals.

View all Cabo San Lucas Hostels