Cabo Inn Reviews

20 de Noviembre St., Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

We really liked the social spaces and atmosphere of the Cabo Inn. It was beautiful and comfortable. Our room, #11, however, was a little less ideal because of the restaurant next door. It was so loud at night, even with earplugs in, we couldn't fall asleep unless we turned the air conditioner on full blast to block out the noise. I don't know solutions to this, but perhaps there is a way to build a sound barrier? But other then that, we loved our stay.

• 19th Nov 2015

Great place that is very authentic and the Mexican cleaners are so lovely.

• 12th Oct 2015
  • New Zealand

I really enjoyed my stay in Cabo Inn due to the convenient location but most importantly the people were great! Gente Buena and very informative.. Andreas, Estrella and staff were very friendly and always willing to give best recommendations for a better Stay!!! I definitely plan to return soon!!!

This place is super nice, colorful, and in a great location. Surrounded by shops and restaurants, it's a 5 minute walk to the marina and a 10 minute walk to the beach. The staff are nice and helpful with maps and suggestions, and the rooms are simple and clean, with good AC. There's an awesome rooftop area with a small pool, lounge chairs, and a hammock. I would definitely stay here again!

Great atmosphere great staff. Victor took us surfing which was super nice of him. So close to everything

Really nice, quiet little place tucked perfectly a street or 2 back from all the action of Cabo ! staff were helpful and spoke good english.

I was very pleased everything went smoothly. As a first time "out of the country" traveler, I felt very safe and that communication went very smoothly and staff was amazingly kind and helpful in finding places to eat and beaches to swim at and even finding transportation that was affordable.

• 12th Jun 2015

Clean, cozy rooms with lots of character. Walking distance to beach, marina, and shops (the staff can give you recommendations). Hot water and A/C. Great place to relax after a day at the beach!

View all Cabo San Lucas Hostels