Cabo Inn Reviews

20 de Noviembre St., Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

The location is very accessible and walking distance from the marina, beach, and bars/restaurants. The feel is very colorful and beachie. The staff were really helpful and friendly...gracias! I would recommend this place and stay again when I return to Cabo!

Andreas & Onita at the front check in were very friendly & most helpful planning my activities & getting me the best rates on activities & a rental car. The "Cabo Inn" is in a great location within walking distance to the beach, marina, clubs & authentic restaurants. They can accommodate you with a private room for yourself or a group. You can socialize with the other guests or chill out by yourself. A very cool place. Chris

They really need to patch their thatch roof . It would be good if housekeeping was to mop the dust off the floors after sweeping. Not done once in the time we were there.

• 26th Jan 2015

The Cabo Inn made my stay in Cabo very easy. The location was great and the staff was very knowledgeable about things to do and how much things should cost. The Inn itself was quite magical with the open courtyard and lounging areas upstairs. My stuff felt safe and secure. The shower and toilet worked great and I even had a refrigerator!

• 26th Jan 2015

Great location, great staff. At first look, the hotel is a bit worn and weathered, but they keep it spotlessly clean, and they are so friendly and helpful, AND they have the BEST BEDS!!!!! No problem sleeping at all (and that's difficult for me). I love that it has a central courtyard with rooms around it...small rooms, small bathrooms, but good showers and a small table and chairs just outside the room.... I enjoyed my stay here!

• 11th Jan 2015