Cabo Inn Reviews

20 de Noviembre St., Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Very quaint. It like mini hotel. Perfect location. We enjoyed all the foilage. Staff was very helpful, even offered to run an errand to a tailor for us. It is small but clean. The palapa rooftop living room was very relaxing. No complaints, we reccomended to other travelers.

Cabo Inn is an excellent hotel! It's a family run business where Victor is the owner. Victor is very friendly and helpful in booking tours such as snorkeling. It's also cheaper to book a tour through the hotel. His parents, Stanley and Maria, are also very friendly and helpful. His mom Maria helped me book a tour on riding a camel which was so much fun! Everyone is very friendly there and I met new people and improved my Spanish in the common area which was one of my goals.

My best friend and I stayed at Cabo Inn for her birthday, and it was an awesome choice. We had everything we needed, and the location was fantastic-walking distance to the beach, the marina, the mall, the bars and clubs, and right across the street from a a fabulous restaurant. You can't beat the price or the service we received. If you want to save money for fun experiences and don't need a high end luxury resort, stay here.

• 5th Jun 2014

Just came back a week ago and this hostel is perfect for what we were looking for. It is located downtown cabo near all the local hole in the wall restaurants and busy hustle and bustle that breaks out at night. I would recommend cabo Inn to any family member or friend that likes to travel on a budget and wants to feel safe. Would stay here again in a heart beat and we'll worth the money. :) I could write on 4 days about how it is just right 4 someone looking To be adventurous.

• 24th May 2014

Very please y stay with very friendly staff that organizes everything zu oí want.

• 10th Apr 2014

Great place to stay in, its location is very close to downtown. There are a lot of options to have great meals, will stay here again when ever I visit Cabo San Lucas.

View all Cabo San Lucas Hostels