Cabo Inn

Superb 137 Total Reviews

• mantaclause236299
  • USA, Couple, 25-30
5th Feb 2017

A real good place to stay for the price. Coffee in the morning, clean rooms, and pretty quiet considering it's real close to everything. It's a hotel/motel style with 2 floors and a small roof and pool.

29th Nov 2016

The Cabo Inn is the kind of spot I wish I could find so easily in all my travels! It was so comfortable and charming... The staff welcomed me like an old friend. Chupin was always patient in answering any questions I had about the area and getting around, where to eat, etc. The location is perfect for everything you want to be near-the Beach, shopping, restaurants. I met some awesome travelers during my stay, and I can't wait for my next trip... I know where I will be staying!

• Canada, Female, 31-40
26th Nov 2016

Great little hotel, a good place to GE raw at from the resort parties in town. Loved the staff as they were sweet and helpful.