Cabo Polonio Hostel Reviews

Playa Norte en Cabo Polonio (Rocha), San Jose 1406, Cabo Polonio, Uruguay

Loved it here and perfect location. However was emailed a day before my stay saying the price was $8 U.S. more expensive than what we agreed to on HostelWorld which was quite annoying and unprofessional. Definately way overpriced for the lack of facilities but still enjoyed my time here.

Right on the beach (as are most places in Cabo Polonio), with hammocks and a nice outside space. Friendly staff. On reflection, maybe a little pricey for the very basic rooms (the private double is much better if you're a couple), though to be fair I don't know how much the other hostels were charging.

Great hostel, but you should be clear what will expect you ;) It is all very basic due to the location at Cabo Polonio with roads, no elecricity and water supply... I cannot imagine how to run a better hostel at this place ;) The only downside is the price, I cannot imagine it to be satisfied,,,

Nice place, nice people. It could be better if the hostel staff do not cook at the same time as guests, as the kitchen is quite small.

• 19th Jan 2015