Cadiz Inn Backpackers Reviews

C/ Botica 2, Cadiz, Spain

Very easy to get from train / bus station and to the sea. Wish that the roof terrace was open a bit later ! But in the day time it's a great place to chill. Very friendly in general.

Nice hostel. The caretaker Paco very friendly and professional.

Thank you very much for your nice comments! I hope everything is good in Munich, if you ever pop by Cadiz again you know where your home is!

Great location! It's close to both the beach and the centre. It does get a little noisy out in the streets but it's not only because of the people from the hostel. A line-up to the bathroom does form up in the mornings so be strategic when you use it. Otherwise, the hostel has a great atmosphere and location!

Thank you for your comments, Jenny, we are glad you had a nice stay with us. We are currently working in sorting out the bathroom trouble in the morning, and we hope you guys can come back sometime to enjoy our atmosphere again!

It is a very good hostel, the staff is very nice and warm. I spent a very good stay. staff of the hostel and especially renan are really nice and always at listening to help us better. I recommend

Merci Beaucop, Severine! It was a pleasure to have you around, and we all hope you can come back to your home in Cadiz on future trips.

The room was really small to be a four bed dorm. The whole hostel felt a little bit cramped. The staff was not especially nice, like they were not interested. We were happy there was a fan and the free breakfast was nice!

My stay in Cadiz was extremely enjoyable. The location was very useful being so close to the station. Manuel was extremely helpful in giving useful information and ideas of what to go and see. Also as I was heading to Portugal, he gave me some good advice of what to go and see there as well!!

Have stayed here a couple of times and is perfectly located for the beach and the town and staff are friendly. Shower can get a bit mucky with sand when everyone has returned from beach but this can't be helped!

Awesome hostel! Helpful staff, cool location, nice rooms. It was just amazing! I will be recommending this hostel to everyone.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

Renan was excellent but the rest of the staff did not try very hard to be helpful & make your stay more enjoyable. There are just not enough bathrooms for the number of guests and the toilets are in the bathrooms which is problematic! The kitchen is cramped. So overall not great value for money.

I love this hostel, it is like my second home ;-) great place, nice people, good services, if you visit this hostel once, you would like to come back ;-)

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Czech Republic

Awesome place -- best staff I have seen in a while. Nice location. Rooms are clean enough and the place is very very social but not uncomfortably so

great value for money

Had a very nice stay at this hostel. The staff is nice and helpfull. Bathrooms are big and clean. Big roofterrace with enough space to chill out or hang your clothes to dry.

• 19th Jun 2014

This was my final hostel in my trip in Andalucia, unfortunately it was the worst. The social area/kitchen was small, the whole hostel needs to be brought in to this century. It needs to be completely refurbed and repainted. The bedroom was tiny, bed and pilllow uncomfortable, was shocked that there was no air con, there was a fan (not a celing fan) that didn't circulate. I was sweating through the night, had to leave the window open which resulted in many mosquito bites. Rooftop good but no bar

Cadiz inn backpackers is really amazing! It is probably the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in, yet it is low-key and relaxed. The staff is amazing! Super friendly, fun, and welcoming. The rooftop terrace is beautiful and the common area is good too. The breakfast is excellent as well. The location is perfectly between downtown and the beach. I highly reccomend this hostel if you want to enjoy your stay in cadiz!!

• 17th Jun 2014

A rral backpacker hostel. The rooms were for my taste a bit to small.the stuff is really nice.

Only downfall with this hostel was that the rooms were very noicy to sleep at, atleast during the weekend. Otherwise the hostel was very good and the staff superhelpful.

Great stay, very relaxing and we loved the hammock! Thank you :)

Washing machine not working for time I stayed there. No one seemed to know when it would be fixed. Could use the one on the terrace, but had to ask staff, and use it after hostel laundry was finished. Waited 2days.

staff was helpful, superfriendly and always relaxed. we were two Girls and had a 4bed dorm just for us, if it were fully booked it would have been pretty cramped . also on the ceiling was some fungi, which is not so nice when you sleep right underneath...we only stayed one night so i cannot comment on atmosphere. Still i think it s a nice hostel, with very friendly people and awesome breakfast! :)

• 2nd Jun 2014