Cadiz Inn Backpackers Reviews

C/ Botica 2, Cadiz, Spain

This was a perfect place for me in all ways. Great room, bed, shower, storage, kitchen, roof terrace, location and atmosphere. Power points, laundry and excellent wifi coverage. Best of all was the staff. So friendly, helpful and knowledgeable (great restaurant recommendations). Highly recommended.

Excellent hostel!! I ve never seen such clean hostel! It was located in a perfect location and the atmosfera was really really nice. Just a word to describe the staff:the best!They were always inviting us to take part in different activities and giving us informations about the city. Thanks to Simo, the nice italian girl and Cadiz inn's Johnny Depp. Sorry we don t remember your names but we are really thankful.

There are only 2 bathrooms per floor, so that is a bit complicated at times. Also, there is only the kitchen and roof terrace to hang out on. Those areas close at a certain time, so you don´t have any other options besides outside the hostel. Loved the staff! Loved the people that I met there. Good location! Clean.

Cosy and small hostel. Perhaps more bathrooms are necessary, but still I had a good time with my fellow travellers and staff is very friendly and helpful too!

Absolutely fine hostel. Not a ton of common space (except for the roof) means relatively quiet. Bathrooms were always clean- it would be nice if there was a shelf in them so you don't have to put your toiletries on the floor. But there is a laundry machine (great!) and kitchen.

Hello Cassandra, thank you very much for your kind review, it helps us improve! Actually the shelf is a very very good idea, so I will put it in all bathrooms, it will make our customers feel more comfortable. Thank you! Simo .- Manager Cádiz Inn Backpackers.

It was a great place to stay, friendly staff, great facilities and prime location. There is also a rooftop terrace where you can just chill. There were also some activities that everyone could participate in so even though I travelled alone I immediately made some new friends. I highly recommend it and I would definitely go back!

Hello Joanna, thank you very much for your kind comment, we are glad you enjoyed our activities, and we will be very happy to see you again among us, your stay was too short! Best. Simo- Manager Cádiz Inn Backpackers.

Brilliant hostel really enjoyed my stay here. A great location too- close to centre aswel as the beach. Would stay again!

Only stayed one night but absolutely no complaints! Very happy and friendly staff, super clean bathrooms and a decent kitchen

Really don't know how this place has such high ratings... Lacks in all departments, photos are very deceiving, over priced and it looks like all the furniture has been picked up off the street I recommend looking elsewhere as our stay was very disappointing!

Hello Jack, allow me to explain you why we have such high ratings. We let our clients stay after check out and use our comon areas, cook, and use the bathroom, just like you did, we also get very good ratings because we organize very good activities on the terrace to allow you to meet up with new people and have fun. Sorry about the pictures, we forgot to update the pics of the recently renovated double rooms with wooden floors and new beds. Thank you for the comment. Simo - manager Cadiz Inn

Me and my friends stayed only one night in this hostel but we appreciated it! As soon as we arrived the man at the reception offered us to join with other guests in the terrace in order to drink mojitos all together. Our room was large enough for everybody and the bathroom just in front of us our door was clean and comfortable. The people we met that night were really outgoing and the atmosphere was pretty friendly.

Very good location, nice staff.

Great hostel, comfy rooms and good facilities, location and atmosphere. The staff and manager were all extremely helpful. Nightly activities on the spacious rooftop terrace (paella night, sangria night) helped bring guests together and made it very easy to meet people.

Good hostel! Had a great time here and met some amazing people! I didn't have time to look up directions from the train station but it's so close and I just wandered for about 10 minutes and found it. Great location and the pub crawl was so fun. Definitely would stay here again!

• 10th Jul 2015

Hello, we are glad you had a good time, this is why we do activities, so that our clients have the best time in Cádiz. We are actually improving all of it, so next time, more and better! Cheers. Simo - manager Cádiz Inn BackPackers.

Such friendly staff, good location closer to what are honestly the better beaches. The communal areas are good for what you need, and the rooms a decent size. only negative is there isn't an aircon, although. the rooms do have fans and being that close to the sea things really do cool off at night. Highly recommend doing the Pancho free city walking tour.

Although the basics were fine, this hostel is ridiculously loud. I have experienced many hostels all over the world, and don't complain quickly, but nowhere were guests so inconsiderate of each other as this place. People running in out of their rooms at all hours, knocking or banging on doors or the front door, yelling. No one seem to have a key. Even booking a private room doesn't help, because it's on the ground floor, sandwiched between two dorm rooms. We didn't sleep for three nights.

Fix the showers. The whole hot/cold/hot thing was happening the last time I stayed - two years ago. It's a pain the ass. Fix the front door. It's sticking on the bottom, and doesn't always close automatically. Security risk. Other than that - great staff and a fantastic hostel.

The Hostel was not air conditioned. They put only one fan in the room and it barley kept the room cool at night. They also had one individual bathroom per floor section. That was ridiculous. How can three bedrooms (with up to 6 people in a room) share one bathroom. Every night I came back and the floor of my room was covered in sand. There are very few places to hang out in the hostel, just the small couch in the kitchen or the roof. Overall not a great experience.

great staff

Best beach vibe hostel in the world! The staff and volunteers are what really made it for me though. GOOD PEOPLE!!!!

It is a nice hostel and it's not far from the beach nor from the city center. In comparison to other hostels I think it was quite expensive though.