Superb 1,200 Total Reviews
Superb 1,200 Total Reviews
Cadiz Inn Backpackers Located at C/ Botica 2, , Cadiz.
Spain
Cadiz Andalucia 11006 C/ Botica 2
91% 1200
36.5282086 -6.2899732
    Rooms available

22nd Apr 2016

Yvonne is the best!!!!! Great hostel in an awesome city. The staff were exceptional and invited our friends and I out when we asked what was going on that evening in the city. We took a blabla car and ended up in the middle of the newer part of town and walked along the beach to the hostel.

16th Apr 2016

I loved the community vibe here. The central kitchen creates a space where everyone seemed to hang out. As a result, I got to know everyone there, which is always my favourite part of travelling. The showers could have been a bit hotter, but other than that, amazing place!

Hey Ryan! Thank you for taking some time to write a review. We work really hard to offer the best service. We are glad you liked it, come back visit us! Simo . manager Cádiz Inn Backpackers.

• Switzerland, Male, 18-24
15th Apr 2016

Very good hostel in a perfect location, just next to the train station. The staff is amazing, very friendly and helpful. The kitchen is okay and the rooftop terrace is great. The beds were too soft for me but that's fine. I would definitely stay again !

Hey Bastien, Thank you very much for the nice review, we are glad you had a good stay, you should come back visit us! Best, Simo - manager Cádiz Inn Backpackers.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
8th Apr 2016

Great location, really friendly staff, but horrible wifi! The price was great for the quality of the hostel. we forgot to bring a converter for our phone charger and we were given one by the front desk right away!

Hey Emma! Thanks for your review, we are happy to announce you that we have installed fibre optic technology in our hostel, and that our Wi-Fi is rocket fast now. SO come visit us again ! Best - SImo , Manager Cádiz Inn Backpackers.

• Germany, Female, 31-40
7th Apr 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at the Cadiz Inn Backpackers. Good location, easy to find. Staff was so friendly and always happy to help. Rooms were clean. The kitchen was a bit dirty (but I didn't use it much anyway so it didn't bother me much). My room could use a new matress, that's my only negative Point. :)

4th Apr 2016

Friendly staff in a perfect location, incredibly clean and a very open environment with several communal spaces. Kitchen has all you need. Couldn't recommend it more

Hey Evan! Thank you very much for the nice review, it's the best kind of reward we can get for the hard work. Come visit us again! Best - SImo, Manager Cádiz Inn Backpackers.

• Germany, Male, 31-40
27th Mar 2016

The staff was the best! Very friendly, helpful, very social. Gave good tips for the the town and for the food. Doesn't matter what question you have, they always helped. The roof-terrace was very cool. You just go there and start to chat to people. I met many nice and interesting people from everywhere. I recommend to take the ear-plugs because some beds of some neighbors can be loud. It's write between the old city and the beach, and 5 min from the train and bus.I would totally go there again.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
23rd Mar 2016
4.6

Same bathroom for three rooms, I didn't receive my deposit back and I was only 3 minutes late 😒. Doors are cheap and easily broken into if required!!! However staff were friendly enough!. The shower sometimes doesn't work

• England, Female, 25-30
16th Mar 2016

I loved my time here at Cadiz Inn backpackers. They staff were so friendly and great. The rooms were clean and had lockers. Bathrooms also clean and showers hot. Beautiful terrace to enjoy the sun. Easy and short walk into the historic centre and right next to bus/train station. Has a kitchen and free tea/coffee. Wifi worked well everywhere in the hostel. Couldn't be better! Definitely stay here.

Hello Annie! thank you very much for the very nice review! We are very happy that you had a good time here, please keep in mind that this is your home now in Spain, so come visit us soon again :-) Best - Simo, Manager Cádiz Inn Backpackers,.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
14th Mar 2016
8.0

This is a nice hostel in a great location in a very interesting city. I stayed in a private room shared bathroom and was very cosy throughout my stay. The only downside of that was it was difficult to meet anyone, perhaps the hostel was really quiet at the time I stayed but the common areas were a bit dead. In saying that the rooftop is fabulous and this place would be amazing in summer. The staff were really cool and friendly. Would have liked the kitchen to be available before 9am.