Cadiz Inn Backpackers Reviews

C/ Botica 2, Cadiz, Spain

Only stayed one night but absolutely no complaints! Very happy and friendly staff, super clean bathrooms and a decent kitchen

Really don't know how this place has such high ratings... Lacks in all departments, photos are very deceiving, over priced and it looks like all the furniture has been picked up off the street I recommend looking elsewhere as our stay was very disappointing!

Hello Jack, allow me to explain you why we have such high ratings. We let our clients stay after check out and use our comon areas, cook, and use the bathroom, just like you did, we also get very good ratings because we organize very good activities on the terrace to allow you to meet up with new people and have fun. Sorry about the pictures, we forgot to update the pics of the recently renovated double rooms with wooden floors and new beds. Thank you for the comment. Simo - manager Cadiz Inn

Me and my friends stayed only one night in this hostel but we appreciated it! As soon as we arrived the man at the reception offered us to join with other guests in the terrace in order to drink mojitos all together. Our room was large enough for everybody and the bathroom just in front of us our door was clean and comfortable. The people we met that night were really outgoing and the atmosphere was pretty friendly.

Great hostel, comfy rooms and good facilities, location and atmosphere. The staff and manager were all extremely helpful. Nightly activities on the spacious rooftop terrace (paella night, sangria night) helped bring guests together and made it very easy to meet people.

Good hostel! Had a great time here and met some amazing people! I didn't have time to look up directions from the train station but it's so close and I just wandered for about 10 minutes and found it. Great location and the pub crawl was so fun. Definitely would stay here again!

• 10th Jul 2015

Hello, we are glad you had a good time, this is why we do activities, so that our clients have the best time in Cádiz. We are actually improving all of it, so next time, more and better! Cheers. Simo - manager Cádiz Inn BackPackers.

Such friendly staff, good location closer to what are honestly the better beaches. The communal areas are good for what you need, and the rooms a decent size. only negative is there isn't an aircon, although. the rooms do have fans and being that close to the sea things really do cool off at night. Highly recommend doing the Pancho free city walking tour.

Although the basics were fine, this hostel is ridiculously loud. I have experienced many hostels all over the world, and don't complain quickly, but nowhere were guests so inconsiderate of each other as this place. People running in out of their rooms at all hours, knocking or banging on doors or the front door, yelling. No one seem to have a key. Even booking a private room doesn't help, because it's on the ground floor, sandwiched between two dorm rooms. We didn't sleep for three nights.

Fix the showers. The whole hot/cold/hot thing was happening the last time I stayed - two years ago. It's a pain the ass. Fix the front door. It's sticking on the bottom, and doesn't always close automatically. Security risk. Other than that - great staff and a fantastic hostel.

The Hostel was not air conditioned. They put only one fan in the room and it barley kept the room cool at night. They also had one individual bathroom per floor section. That was ridiculous. How can three bedrooms (with up to 6 people in a room) share one bathroom. Every night I came back and the floor of my room was covered in sand. There are very few places to hang out in the hostel, just the small couch in the kitchen or the roof. Overall not a great experience.

great staff

Best beach vibe hostel in the world! The staff and volunteers are what really made it for me though. GOOD PEOPLE!!!!

It is a nice hostel and it's not far from the beach nor from the city center. In comparison to other hostels I think it was quite expensive though.

Great hostel in a perfect location, short walk from the train station. The Staff were extremely friendly and beyond helpful. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to stay in Cadiz.

Hey ! thank you for your comment, we are happy to know you had a pleasant stay with us, and we are looking forward to have you here again @ the Cadiz Inn

Really good location and comfortable stay!

Awesome, social hostel with a beautiful terrace and laid‐back atmosphere. The receptionists Simo, Marion and Renan were all extremely helpful and very knowledgeable of the area. Marion even invited us out one night on an informal pub crawl. With the large terrace, it is impossible not to meet some incredible people here. I will definitely be back next time I need to hit up the beach in Cádiz .

Super Hostel mit sehr netten Personal:)

The people working there were really friendly and it was a great time I spent in the hostel!

Super hostel very close to the train and bus station. Great terrace. Staff wonderful, very helpful in a very natural way, you can see they enjoy the job and your company. And Cadiz awesome and very cheerful. I was lucky to find some waves so i surfed there on a rented board :)

The staff at the hostel are incredibly friendly and make it a special place to stay. It was also a major plus that it had a well stocked kitchen, very comfortable beds for a hostel, a nice terrace and washing machines.

Excellent place to stay in Cadiz - superb location, just a 2 minute walk to the main station and a short walk to absolutely everything. The staff were super friendly and accommodating - they will make you feel at home and provide with suggestions on where to go an what to see in the city. Atmosphere is delightful, they even have a roof terrace where you can relax and socialize. Would highly recommend!

• 19th May 2015