Cadiz Inn Backpackers Reviews

C/ Botica 2, Cadiz, Spain

Staff were very friendly and helpful, roof terrace was awesome and a very handy place to hang out. Located perfectlyperfectly, so that both old and new town are only a few minutes walk. Had the breakfast from top coffee, which was excellent vaue for money and would definitely recommend. Overall a very goodplace to stay in Cadiz.

• 27th Apr 2015

Very friendly staff. Very accommodating. Awesome rooftop.

Great location and helpful staff. The wifi in the first floor and common areas does not work well.

Special mention to the receptionist Renan who gave me a warm welcome and was very helpfull.

sall room but confortable bed

Our stop in Cadiz was just one night, but since the very start we felt welcome, when a member of a staff (Antonio??) was in the hall and greet us ask if we needed any help and indicate reception.Then in reception Natalie provide us with all info we needed and answer all our questions. Room was very clean and toilet was spotless.On departure I left my coat and realise about it in Granada So I called them and they send it to me, quick and easy. Special thanks to Natalie!

Awesome hostel, staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was spacious and bright, facilities were very good, especially the wonderful roof terrace. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

The staff was super friendly and helpful. There was a real shower and bathroom with lights! It was in a very convienent location, everything is definitely within walkable distance. The rooms were big enough and spacious. All around good experience, would recommend!

• 27th Feb 2015

not the best facilities but the staff were nice and the atmosphere was chilled and warm

This is a true backpackers hostel. I did not initially like it, but it grew on me. The stuff and location must be the best things about this hostel. I had a 4 bed room, and I have to say it was pretty small. Also kitchen is tiny, cannot imagine how everyone fits in summers, as it was busy in winter evenings. No breakfast provided, which is a pity. Otherwise, if you are backpacking around Spain, this is is a good place to stay. Do not expect luxury though.

I was really disappointed in the place. Poor service in general, they weren't around to check me in, the bathroom didn't really have a shower and the drain started clogging up and flooding out into the hall for someone else. Lousy beds, really cramped rooms, and not much common space.