Cadiz Inn Backpackers Reviews

C/ Botica 2, Cadiz, Andalucia, Spain

very good hostel, enjoyed it a lot!

We enjoyed Cádiz Inn very much. It's located very close to the bus/train station (not even 5 minutes of walk) but in the old city center and in a very tranquil area. The Hostel is very clean and the staff is super friendly, they'll give you all the information you need about Cádiz and the surrounding area. You get a free breakfast, which is very good for the price and "Hostel-breakfast" in general. The roof terrace is great to hang out and the beach is very close as well, so just go there :)

• 12th Apr 2014

Very nice location with very good ambient and nice stuff.

We really loved your terrace. The hostel was clean and the staff helped us when we needed the recommendations.

I booked a 6dorm but in the end I had all the room for myself :). The Hostel is situated at the beginning of the city centre, and just a 5-10 minute walk to the bus and train station. The stuff is nice, the Hostal is clean, you have everything what you need plus a super comfortable and nice decorated rooftop for relaxing!

Excellent location, young people and cheap prices

Very clean, great location, greatwifi. Staff was super approachable.

Nice people working there... Really close to the train station... Not so far from the historic center... A good place to stay...

Overall, it's a fine hostel. Breakfast is rich compared to other hostels. The only drawbacks are opening hours of reception (whether or not it's an off-season problem) and availability of a common room/lounge area where people can spend time/relax without any time restrictions. It is also more expensive compared to most hostels in Spain.

Just stayed one night. In the middle of the old city, so things are close.

Cádiz is a cute little hidden gem in Spain. My girlfriend and I did not expect to find ourselves here, but we're glad we came! The friendly staff and clean facilities at Cadiz Inn helped turn our stay into a pleasure. Highlights include Amparo's paella class, many helpful recommendations about the city, a casual and friendly atmosphere, and a good Internet connection. The place is in a great location, not even a 5 minute walk to the center of old Cádiz, shops, food, bars!

• 8th Jan 2014

We spent great time there. We were there to celebrate the Christmas s eve together with other people who stayed there that night. The staff who organized the mini party managed to maintain a good atmosphere. Very recommendable!!! But i didnt really understand why so charged like 3 euros for the use of the lock. It was the first time i d ve seen that a hostal charged for that.

Our stay at Cadiz in was lovely. The breakfast was really good with croissants, toast and magdalenas. It was just a little bit annoying that there is just one bathroom (with 1 shower and one toilette) on each floor, which means that it's always occupied in the mornings... Apart from that I would definitely stay in Cadiz inn!

We enjoyed our stay here, the staff were so welcoming and helpful! Very clean, and nice breakfast in the morning of yogurts, croissants, toast and jam. I did however wake up with a series of itchy bites on my arm and across my stomach, the first time in 3 months of travelling.

I can highly recommend this cheerful place and its caring and enjoyable staff.

The best hostel I stayed in Spain. It is very clean!!! Staff is excellent, friendly and helpfull!!! The whole day free tea, free coffee and free hot chocolate. Breakfast is very good. A washing machine and a dryer to clean and dry your clothing. I would everyone advise to stay there!!!

Awesome place! Such a friendly staff and great atmosphere for meeting other travelers. Only problem is that they do not have enough bathrooms for the amount of guests. But they're a new hostel and are very receptive to suggestions!!

Amparo and Elizabeth are very friendly and helpful. The rooms however need some help. The 4 bed mixed is extremely small and the mattresses either need to be flipped or replaced. In my opinion, the hostel would do better with a dedicated common area for the guests. Currently the common room, kitchen, and laundry facilities are all in one room with very little room to spare. Also, dont charge extra for linens. Our stay was enjoyable either way and i would definitely recommend Cadiz Inn.

Very nice and friendly hostel in the centre!

This is just what hostels are about. Great staff, they organize a bunch of stuff. Cadiz is a forgotten city in the South of Spain and this hostel made my visit complete. Would recommend this one to everyone.