Cadiz Inn Backpackers Reviews

C/ Botica 2, Cadiz, Spain

The staff are welcoming, really cool and friendly, and create a vibrant atmosphere, I loved staying here. The location is great and the staff have lots of advice on things to do in the city and where to go and eat.

• 11th Jan 2016

Hey Lydia, thank you very much for your nice review, we are glad you had a pleasant stay, and we are looking forward to welcome you again. Best- Simo - Manager Cádiz Inn Backpackers.

Nice place and great vibe. Lovely roofterrace.

Hey Teemu, thank you very much for your review, we are happy you enjoyed your stay, Best. Simo - manager Cádiz Inn Backpackers.

place. going. room. I booked.

• 3rd Jan 2016
  • Bulgaria

Hello Desislava, thank you very much for your comment, hope you enjoyed the surfing! Best, Simo - manager Cádiz Inn Backpackers.

Very nice and helpfull people. Highly recomended!

Hello Katrine, thank you very much for the kind comment, hope to see you here again. Best - Simo , manager Cádiz Inn Backpackers.

The receptionists (one girl is from Italy, and a guy from Brazil) are really nice and helpful. I lived in 4 beds room. The room is a little bit samll, around 20 square meters more o less. But the price is very good! But the room is very clean. The environment is really quiet. And without breakfast included. There is a kitchen.

Very welcoming atmosphere, nice people at the reception, facilities in good shape. Great for backpackers and young travelers, but also family friendly.

Hey Carlos, thank you very much for your review, it was nice chatting with you in the kitchen! hope all is well, best, Simo - Manager Cádiz Inn Backpackers.

Because of a cancellation, I actually was given an upgraded room. Everything was clean and the bed was super comfortable. It felt like quite a luxury. Staff was super friendly and helpful and the hostel is really convenient to many things. Would definitely stay here again if I find myself in Cadiz!

• 28th Dec 2015

Hey Kelly, I am glad you enjoyed your stay at the hostel, and thank you very much for your kind review! Come back to us whenever you have a chance. Simo . Manager Cádiz Inn Backpackers.

The hostel is really nice and clean! They have a great terrace where you can chill if the weather permits it. The staff if helpful and nice.

Hello Thomas, thank you for your kind review, we are looking forward to have you here again. Simo - manager Cádiz Inn Backpackers.

We had a great time in Cadiz. The hostel was brilliant. Super friendly staff, great location , comfy bed and clean! Will stay again !

Hello catherine, thank you very much foir your nice review, these comments help us keeeping up with the hard work! best, Simo - manager Cádiz Inn Backpackers.

Cool place but not the most social atmosphere

I´ve really enjoyed time spent in Cadiz Inn Backpackers. Hostel is clean and cosy, staff - friendly and helpful. Localization couldn´t be better - just few minutes walking from railway and bus stations and main sights. If I come back to Cadiz, I will definitely choose Cadiz Inn once again!

• 11th Dec 2015
  • Poland

Hey! thank your very much for your comment, we are glad you enjoyed your stay, till next time :-) Simo . manager Cádiz Inn Backpackers.

Great location, very friendly staff. Was able to get a good night's sleep both nights I was there.

Hey Connor, it was nice to have you around, come visit us again :-) Simo - manager Cádiz Inn Backpackers.

The hostel is in a good location for access to the bus station and exploring the town. Rooms were spacious and the terrace was a good space. Only real downside was the kitchen which is very small so there was often a long wait to use it.

You'll enjoy this spot and you'll definitely enjoy the people!

Hey Riley, thank you very much for your comment, until next time. Best, Simo . manager Cádiz Inn backpackers.

Stayed a few nights here and had a great time despite the only rainstorm Spain has ever received. Staff was so kind, helped me find what I wanted. Building has a cool roof that is conducive for chilling of all types.

Good locación , three minutes from bus station and not far from center of city. Staffs are very nice and helpful. Room is not big but clean and bright. Will definitely recommend it to friends.

• 2nd Nov 2015
  • Taiwan

I love this hostel. The staff is incredible. Every one one of them was helpful and pleasant. I will always stay here when in Cadiz, and I look forward to checking out their sister hostel in Granada! Thank you!!

I can not say enough good about the helpfulness, welcoming and just general perfectness of the staff b

• 30th Oct 2015

Hello barbara, thank you very much for your comment and for your visit, hope you are doing well. Best. Simo - Manager Cádiz Inn Backpackers.

This was a mother and daughter trip...it was her first hostel experience. Needless to say she loved it. We were great with a smile in a super clean environment. We were directly shown to a good tapas restaurant and told how cadiz can be discovered by foot. I unfortunately forgot my wallet there and the staff was so nice to find it and forward it to me home in Canada and worked really hard to ensure the safety of my package.

• 14th Oct 2015

Hello Dominique, thank you very much for your Kind review, we are glad you had a pleasant stay with us, and we are really happy that we found your wallet! so we could send it to your home. Best- Simo . manager Cádiz Inn Backpackers.

This was a perfect place for me in all ways. Great room, bed, shower, storage, kitchen, roof terrace, location and atmosphere. Power points, laundry and excellent wifi coverage. Best of all was the staff. So friendly, helpful and knowledgeable (great restaurant recommendations). Highly recommended.

Hey Nikki, thank you very much for your nice review, it was very nice to meet you, and we are truly looking forward to see you again, so, you know what to do next time you are on vacation! Simo - Manager Cádiz Inn Backpackers.