Cadiz Inn Backpackers Reviews

C/ Botica 2, Cadiz, Spain

Great hostel in a perfect location, short walk from the train station. The Staff were extremely friendly and beyond helpful. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to stay in Cadiz.

Hey ! thank you for your comment, we are happy to know you had a pleasant stay with us, and we are looking forward to have you here again @ the Cadiz Inn

Awesome, social hostel with a beautiful terrace and laid‐back atmosphere. The receptionists Simo, Marion and Renan were all extremely helpful and very knowledgeable of the area. Marion even invited us out one night on an informal pub crawl. With the large terrace, it is impossible not to meet some incredible people here. I will definitely be back next time I need to hit up the beach in Cádiz .

Super Hostel mit sehr netten Personal:)

The people working there were really friendly and it was a great time I spent in the hostel!

Super hostel very close to the train and bus station. Great terrace. Staff wonderful, very helpful in a very natural way, you can see they enjoy the job and your company. And Cadiz awesome and very cheerful. I was lucky to find some waves so i surfed there on a rented board :)

The staff at the hostel are incredibly friendly and make it a special place to stay. It was also a major plus that it had a well stocked kitchen, very comfortable beds for a hostel, a nice terrace and washing machines.

Excellent place to stay in Cadiz - superb location, just a 2 minute walk to the main station and a short walk to absolutely everything. The staff were super friendly and accommodating - they will make you feel at home and provide with suggestions on where to go an what to see in the city. Atmosphere is delightful, they even have a roof terrace where you can relax and socialize. Would highly recommend!

• 19th May 2015
  • Lithuania

We had a really good stay at Cadiz Inn Backpackers. The new manager is my new hero. Entrepreneur with the right ideas for the hostel. It's already a nice hostel with a good atmosphere. But when his ideas come alive, it'll be even better. Good luck!

• 8th May 2015

This is well located by train station, close to beaches and all the sights in the town. The room had a fan and shutters so was cool and comfortable . Low season was used to explain why the common areas (kitchen, dining area and roof garden) were closed at night. The atmosphere was affected by this as later in the evening there was no where to sit and socialise. Some guests were extremely noisy on stairs and in room next door and I think this could have been avoided if there was 24hour staffing

Staff were very friendly and helpful, roof terrace was awesome and a very handy place to hang out. Located perfectlyperfectly, so that both old and new town are only a few minutes walk. Had the breakfast from top coffee, which was excellent vaue for money and would definitely recommend. Overall a very goodplace to stay in Cadiz.

• 27th Apr 2015

the staff was lovely and helpful. it was the best priced accommodation we could find in cadiz. however, i don't know if we just had bad luck with our timing or what, but we consistently had to wait long periods of time for a turn in the bathroom. it was one bathroom on our floor for what seemed like a lot of people, so it got a little frustrating.

Very friendly staff. Very accommodating. Awesome rooftop.

Great location and helpful staff. The wifi in the first floor and common areas does not work well.

Special mention to the receptionist Renan who gave me a warm welcome and was very helpfull.

sall room but confortable bed

Our stop in Cadiz was just one night, but since the very start we felt welcome, when a member of a staff (Antonio??) was in the hall and greet us ask if we needed any help and indicate reception.Then in reception Natalie provide us with all info we needed and answer all our questions. Room was very clean and toilet was spotless.On departure I left my coat and realise about it in Granada So I called them and they send it to me, quick and easy. Special thanks to Natalie!

Awesome hostel, staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was spacious and bright, facilities were very good, especially the wonderful roof terrace. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

The staff was super friendly and helpful. There was a real shower and bathroom with lights! It was in a very convienent location, everything is definitely within walkable distance. The rooms were big enough and spacious. All around good experience, would recommend!

• 27th Feb 2015

not the best facilities but the staff were nice and the atmosphere was chilled and warm

This is a true backpackers hostel. I did not initially like it, but it grew on me. The stuff and location must be the best things about this hostel. I had a 4 bed room, and I have to say it was pretty small. Also kitchen is tiny, cannot imagine how everyone fits in summers, as it was busy in winter evenings. No breakfast provided, which is a pity. Otherwise, if you are backpacking around Spain, this is is a good place to stay. Do not expect luxury though.