Cadiz Inn Backpackers Reviews

C/ Botica 2, Cadiz, Spain

Thank you for making my stay awesome!

Had a great time in Cadiz. Beautiful city, fantastic beach and the staff at Cadiz were great - especially Manuel who made a special effort to make me feel comfortable and tell me where to go see. Thanks Manuel!

This is a beautiful hostel. Great staff, lovely rooftop, nice breaky, good location, rooms are airy and bright. Absolutely nothing to complain about. I'd definitely recommend it.

I was disappointed by this hostel : the room was very small, it was very noisy : the walls were paper thin and the room gave onto the street (even with earplugs I didn´t sleep well at all) and the bathroom wasn´t so clean. On the good side the staff was friendly and the hostal well located but still, I was happy that I didn´t spend more than one night there !

Efficient staff, lovely roof garden, ample facilities and good location. Fairly small but nice 4 bed rooms.

• 18th Apr 2014

very good hostel, enjoyed it a lot!

Nice hostel, but a bit loud. It was a bit difficult to take a shower as the bathrooms were always occupied.

We enjoyed Cádiz Inn very much. It's located very close to the bus/train station (not even 5 minutes of walk) but in the old city center and in a very tranquil area. The Hostel is very clean and the staff is super friendly, they'll give you all the information you need about Cádiz and the surrounding area. You get a free breakfast, which is very good for the price and "Hostel-breakfast" in general. The roof terrace is great to hang out and the beach is very close as well, so just go there :)

• 12th Apr 2014

I had a great stay at this hostel. The staff and helpers were all very friendly and helpful; I enjoyed the paella class and sangria and practicing my Spanish with them. The location is perfect for the bus station and the beaches. The hostel was well cleaned and has a lovely roof terrace. The beds were comfortable enough, though slightly worn. The breakfast was decent. Excellent WiFi

Very nice location with very good ambient and nice stuff.

We really loved your terrace. The hostel was clean and the staff helped us when we needed the recommendations.

I booked a 6dorm but in the end I had all the room for myself :). The Hostel is situated at the beginning of the city centre, and just a 5-10 minute walk to the bus and train station. The stuff is nice, the Hostal is clean, you have everything what you need plus a super comfortable and nice decorated rooftop for relaxing!

Excellent location, young people and cheap prices

1 2 Next » last »