Cadiz Inn Backpackers Reviews

C/ Botica 2, Cadiz, Spain

This was my final hostel in my trip in Andalucia, unfortunately it was the worst. The social area/kitchen was small, the whole hostel needs to be brought in to this century. It needs to be completely refurbed and repainted. The bedroom was tiny, bed and pilllow uncomfortable, was shocked that there was no air con, there was a fan (not a celing fan) that didn't circulate. I was sweating through the night, had to leave the window open which resulted in many mosquito bites. Rooftop good but no bar

Cadiz inn backpackers is really amazing! It is probably the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in, yet it is low-key and relaxed. The staff is amazing! Super friendly, fun, and welcoming. The rooftop terrace is beautiful and the common area is good too. The breakfast is excellent as well. The location is perfectly between downtown and the beach. I highly reccomend this hostel if you want to enjoy your stay in cadiz!!

• 17th Jun 2014

A rral backpacker hostel. The rooms were for my taste a bit to small.the stuff is really nice.

Only downfall with this hostel was that the rooms were very noicy to sleep at, atleast during the weekend. Otherwise the hostel was very good and the staff superhelpful.

Great stay, very relaxing and we loved the hammock! Thank you :)

Washing machine not working for time I stayed there. No one seemed to know when it would be fixed. Could use the one on the terrace, but had to ask staff, and use it after hostel laundry was finished. Waited 2days.

staff was helpful, superfriendly and always relaxed. we were two Girls and had a 4bed dorm just for us, if it were fully booked it would have been pretty cramped . also on the ceiling was some fungi, which is not so nice when you sleep right underneath...we only stayed one night so i cannot comment on atmosphere. Still i think it s a nice hostel, with very friendly people and awesome breakfast! :)

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Switzerland

Worst hostel we ever stayed at. The kitchen was too small, the stove top, sink and refrigerator were crammed into the same corner. Laundry did not work. The bottom floor smelled like a sewer from a blocked/slow drain with an unusable sink causing a flood every time you showered. Lastly, the staff closed the kitchen our last night to have a paella party, we were not allowed to cook our food but for 6 euros each we could join them. Most of the guests were not from the hostel. Don't stay here.

Sorry that we did not meet your expectations & thanks for your feedback. Unlike big hostels with industrial kitchens, sometimes in a cozy home, space is an issue. We are working to better distribute our common rooms while maintaining a social atmosphere. Its not always easy in the centre of Europes oldest city, however we called to have the drain repaired and it now smells good again! We will communicate to our future guests that you can use the kitchen during paella events. Thanks again

Thank you for making my stay awesome!

Had a great time in Cadiz. Beautiful city, fantastic beach and the staff at Cadiz were great - especially Manuel who made a special effort to make me feel comfortable and tell me where to go see. Thanks Manuel!

This is a beautiful hostel. Great staff, lovely rooftop, nice breaky, good location, rooms are airy and bright. Absolutely nothing to complain about. I'd definitely recommend it.

1 2 Next » last »