Cadiz Inn Backpackers Reviews

C/ Botica 2, Cadiz, Spain

Right in the center, near beach, great terrace, friendly staff. Comfy beds and wifi is pretty good.

Excellent hostel!! I ve never seen such clean hostel! It was located in a perfect location and the atmosfera was really really nice. Just a word to describe the staff:the best!They were always inviting us to take part in different activities and giving us informations about the city. Thanks to Simo, the nice italian girl and Cadiz inn's Johnny Depp. Sorry we don t remember your names but we are really thankful.

There are only 2 bathrooms per floor, so that is a bit complicated at times. Also, there is only the kitchen and roof terrace to hang out on. Those areas close at a certain time, so you don´t have any other options besides outside the hostel. Loved the staff! Loved the people that I met there. Good location! Clean.

Cosy and small hostel. Perhaps more bathrooms are necessary, but still I had a good time with my fellow travellers and staff is very friendly and helpful too!

Great hostel, the staff is very nice and the kitchen is complete. Good wifi.

Absolutely fine hostel. Not a ton of common space (except for the roof) means relatively quiet. Bathrooms were always clean- it would be nice if there was a shelf in them so you don't have to put your toiletries on the floor. But there is a laundry machine (great!) and kitchen.

Hello Cassandra, thank you very much for your kind review, it helps us improve! Actually the shelf is a very very good idea, so I will put it in all bathrooms, it will make our customers feel more comfortable. Thank you! Simo .- Manager Cádiz Inn Backpackers.

It was a great place to stay, friendly staff, great facilities and prime location. There is also a rooftop terrace where you can just chill. There were also some activities that everyone could participate in so even though I travelled alone I immediately made some new friends. I highly recommend it and I would definitely go back!

Hello Joanna, thank you very much for your kind comment, we are glad you enjoyed our activities, and we will be very happy to see you again among us, your stay was too short! Best. Simo- Manager Cádiz Inn Backpackers.

Brilliant hostel really enjoyed my stay here. A great location too- close to centre aswel as the beach. Would stay again!

Only stayed one night but absolutely no complaints! Very happy and friendly staff, super clean bathrooms and a decent kitchen

1 2 Next » last »