Cadiz Inn Backpackers Reviews

C/ Botica 2, Cadiz, Spain

Such friendly staff, good location closer to what are honestly the better beaches. The communal areas are good for what you need, and the rooms a decent size. only negative is there isn't an aircon, although. the rooms do have fans and being that close to the sea things really do cool off at night. Highly recommend doing the Pancho free city walking tour.

Although the basics were fine, this hostel is ridiculously loud. I have experienced many hostels all over the world, and don't complain quickly, but nowhere were guests so inconsiderate of each other as this place. People running in out of their rooms at all hours, knocking or banging on doors or the front door, yelling. No one seem to have a key. Even booking a private room doesn't help, because it's on the ground floor, sandwiched between two dorm rooms. We didn't sleep for three nights.

Fix the showers. The whole hot/cold/hot thing was happening the last time I stayed - two years ago. It's a pain the ass. Fix the front door. It's sticking on the bottom, and doesn't always close automatically. Security risk. Other than that - great staff and a fantastic hostel.

The Hostel was not air conditioned. They put only one fan in the room and it barley kept the room cool at night. They also had one individual bathroom per floor section. That was ridiculous. How can three bedrooms (with up to 6 people in a room) share one bathroom. Every night I came back and the floor of my room was covered in sand. There are very few places to hang out in the hostel, just the small couch in the kitchen or the roof. Overall not a great experience.

great staff

Best beach vibe hostel in the world! The staff and volunteers are what really made it for me though. GOOD PEOPLE!!!!

It is a nice hostel and it's not far from the beach nor from the city center. In comparison to other hostels I think it was quite expensive though.

Great hostel in a perfect location, short walk from the train station. The Staff were extremely friendly and beyond helpful. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to stay in Cadiz.

Hey ! thank you for your comment, we are happy to know you had a pleasant stay with us, and we are looking forward to have you here again @ the Cadiz Inn

Really good location and comfortable stay!

Awesome, social hostel with a beautiful terrace and laid‐back atmosphere. The receptionists Simo, Marion and Renan were all extremely helpful and very knowledgeable of the area. Marion even invited us out one night on an informal pub crawl. With the large terrace, it is impossible not to meet some incredible people here. I will definitely be back next time I need to hit up the beach in Cádiz .

Super Hostel mit sehr netten Personal:)

The people working there were really friendly and it was a great time I spent in the hostel!

Super hostel very close to the train and bus station. Great terrace. Staff wonderful, very helpful in a very natural way, you can see they enjoy the job and your company. And Cadiz awesome and very cheerful. I was lucky to find some waves so i surfed there on a rented board :)

1 2 Next » last »