Cadiz Inn Backpackers Reviews

C/ Botica 2, Cadiz, Spain

Great stay, very relaxing and we loved the hammock! Thank you :)

Washing machine not working for time I stayed there. No one seemed to know when it would be fixed. Could use the one on the terrace, but had to ask staff, and use it after hostel laundry was finished. Waited 2days.

staff was helpful, superfriendly and always relaxed. we were two Girls and had a 4bed dorm just for us, if it were fully booked it would have been pretty cramped . also on the ceiling was some fungi, which is not so nice when you sleep right underneath...we only stayed one night so i cannot comment on atmosphere. Still i think it s a nice hostel, with very friendly people and awesome breakfast! :)

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Switzerland

Worst hostel we ever stayed at. The kitchen was too small, the stove top, sink and refrigerator were crammed into the same corner. Laundry did not work. The bottom floor smelled like a sewer from a blocked/slow drain with an unusable sink causing a flood every time you showered. Lastly, the staff closed the kitchen our last night to have a paella party, we were not allowed to cook our food but for 6 euros each we could join them. Most of the guests were not from the hostel. Don't stay here.

Sorry that we did not meet your expectations & thanks for your feedback. Unlike big hostels with industrial kitchens, sometimes in a cozy home, space is an issue. We are working to better distribute our common rooms while maintaining a social atmosphere. Its not always easy in the centre of Europes oldest city, however we called to have the drain repaired and it now smells good again! We will communicate to our future guests that you can use the kitchen during paella events. Thanks again

Thank you for making my stay awesome!

Had a great time in Cadiz. Beautiful city, fantastic beach and the staff at Cadiz were great - especially Manuel who made a special effort to make me feel comfortable and tell me where to go see. Thanks Manuel!

This is a beautiful hostel. Great staff, lovely rooftop, nice breaky, good location, rooms are airy and bright. Absolutely nothing to complain about. I'd definitely recommend it.

I was disappointed by this hostel : the room was very small, it was very noisy : the walls were paper thin and the room gave onto the street (even with earplugs I didn´t sleep well at all) and the bathroom wasn´t so clean. On the good side the staff was friendly and the hostal well located but still, I was happy that I didn´t spend more than one night there !

Efficient staff, lovely roof garden, ample facilities and good location. Fairly small but nice 4 bed rooms.

• 18th Apr 2014

very good hostel, enjoyed it a lot!

Nice hostel, but a bit loud. It was a bit difficult to take a shower as the bathrooms were always occupied.

We enjoyed Cádiz Inn very much. It's located very close to the bus/train station (not even 5 minutes of walk) but in the old city center and in a very tranquil area. The Hostel is very clean and the staff is super friendly, they'll give you all the information you need about Cádiz and the surrounding area. You get a free breakfast, which is very good for the price and "Hostel-breakfast" in general. The roof terrace is great to hang out and the beach is very close as well, so just go there :)

• 12th Apr 2014

I had a great stay at this hostel. The staff and helpers were all very friendly and helpful; I enjoyed the paella class and sangria and practicing my Spanish with them. The location is perfect for the bus station and the beaches. The hostel was well cleaned and has a lovely roof terrace. The beds were comfortable enough, though slightly worn. The breakfast was decent. Excellent WiFi

Very nice location with very good ambient and nice stuff.

We really loved your terrace. The hostel was clean and the staff helped us when we needed the recommendations.

1 2 Next » last »