Cafayate Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Cordoba 155, Cafayate, Argentina

Really nice atmosphere! And the hostel is located close to some of the best bodegas.

The hostel was not in a good condition. When I came, the owners were not there. In our bathroom, the toilet flush did not work, the shower was only cold and the sink was dirty. There was only one bathroom that was OK, for the whole hostel! And even that was not sooo nice. I cannot recommend the hostel, even though its cheap.

• 21st Dec 2014

Upon arrival-no receptionist. Hostel was overbooked-no space for us(even though paid deposit)owner didnt come to sort it out,just communicated through text msgs with another people who were staying. Told us to go for 1 night to another hostel(which was much more expensive and not nice) and than come back for a free night-costed me more money,lost half a day by moving around. When moved back-dirty,no hot water except for one shower,poor kitchen

Emma and Mudo are some nice guys who helped me whenever I had questions! They showed me some nice places to visit in Cafayate like the Quebrada de las Conchas or several Bodegas! There is a parilla in the garden where you can have a nice Asardo with other travellers. From the hostel you can reach everything by walking and you can also borrow a bike to go to the waterfalls! They also organize for you a trip to the Quebrada! I slept in a group room and they are very tidy and cheap! Had a good time

• 30th Oct 2014

I loved this place! Yeah, it's rustic, but I had the best time there. Good staff and great environment make up for little shortcomings. Anyway, it's Cafayate! The 50 km bike ride! The trek to the waterfall! The bodegas within a block or two walking distance! Fantastic..