Cafayate Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Cordoba 155, Cafayate, Argentina

I didn't actually stay at the hostel, as it doesn't have private rooms (which hostel world.com) said it did. So I stayed at Hugo's house. This was great - Hugo is super lovely as was Emma (from the hostel) who drove me there and made sure all was ok. Shared bathroom, kitchen to use and in a good location. Such lovely people and I had a great time there. Emma was good at organising an excursion and letting me know how to change my us ticket etc. I'd recommend.

Good value for very cheap price. Hostel is just okay. Outside space and bbq area are good if weather faciitates. Showers nice and hot.

Lovely hostel with great location and really helpful staff. Also very clean. Only downside is the tiny kitchen. A tip for other travelers: take the bikes for a test run before hiring, some are a little stiff.

It s a good place to stay in cafayate

My favourite place so far! Not only is the hostel very nice and clean but Emma and all the other people working there are extremly friendly and it is definetly worth to share a mate with her! The beautiful patio with a fireplace is perfect for an asado with other backpackers! The tour offered by the hostel to the quebrada de las conchas was great as well, really nothing to complain about! I'll defenitly be back!

• 29th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

Chilled place. Only real downside was that during the day it was difficult to find somebody who worked there to answer any questions.

A nice hostel; a little bit noisy (we had a bedroom just next to the common room) but the staff is really nice and take the time to help you and explain all the things to do in Cafayate. The garden is amazing, with hammocks and woody tables under the trees and original paintings on the walls. The rooms are large, with natural and colored walls and good beds.