Cafe Hostel Reviews

Nice place with friendly staff & little outdoor courtyard. Hostel itself is above a pub with 2 dorms & basic kitchen. As its small doesnt really have a 'hostel' vibe, however, it has all you need to enjoy Cesky B. Not open for check in until pub opens in the afternoon, so plan your arrival later in the day.

Nice room with clean environment. I was the only guest that night in the hostel. There is also towel provided.

Seems a bit weird at first as it is the upstairs floor of a cafe, as the name suggests, therefore doesnt open until late afternoon so you have to lug your bag around but its a nice old place, the room is great, bright, room for a table and all that.

I didn't stay here, although I had booked it through hostelworld. When I arrived I was told some pipes had burst and thus I could not stay, and instead they sent me to a nearby hostel (Singer), where I would stay for the same price. When I arrived at Singer, and explained the situation, I was told they knew nothing of Cafe Hostel, and only private rooms were available, costing 500c. I finally got to stay for 350c, but had to pay the reservation fee again, which I got next day from Cafe Hostel.

View all Ceske Budejovice Hostels