Cafe Hostel Reviews

Nice room with clean environment. I was the only guest that night in the hostel. There is also towel provided.

Seems a bit weird at first as it is the upstairs floor of a cafe, as the name suggests, therefore doesnt open until late afternoon so you have to lug your bag around but its a nice old place, the room is great, bright, room for a table and all that.

I didn't stay here, although I had booked it through hostelworld. When I arrived I was told some pipes had burst and thus I could not stay, and instead they sent me to a nearby hostel (Singer), where I would stay for the same price. When I arrived at Singer, and explained the situation, I was told they knew nothing of Cafe Hostel, and only private rooms were available, costing 500c. I finally got to stay for 350c, but had to pay the reservation fee again, which I got next day from Cafe Hostel.

View all Ceske Budejovice Hostels