Cafe Hostel

Superb 620 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 620 Total Reviews

18th Jul 2017

Very good location 500m from Villa Magdalena metro in a safe neighborhood. Would probably be very pleasant in warmer months, but extremely cold when we stayed. Also very limited indoor communal areas. WiFi signal very weak in our room, but good near reception. Room door was also impossible to close without slamming, and the 10 digit security code was a tad excessive! That said, the person on the front desk in the morning was fantastic and made us feel very welcome.

• England, Female, 18-24
13th Jul 2017

Clean, good blankets and the showers were hot. The staff were lovely and so helpful!

Hey there, thank you for sharing your experience here with us, was a pleasure to have you here. have a Great trip, we miss you already. xo xo

• Brazil, Male, 31-40
5th Jul 2017

I was not expecting paying so little for such a great place. Super easy to get there from Terminal Rodoviário Tiete by metro, and super close from the metro too. Calm and safe neighborhood. But the hostel itself was my best surprise, the house is super charming, big rooms and confortable beds. I had a big locker to put my things. Commun areas are great, the kitchen is very well equiped. The staff is super friendy. Breakfast is delicious and cheap for the area. I'd recomend to everyone.

We are happy to surprise you with our way of living live here. Was really nice to be part of your trip. Come back anytime you want. All the best Luis

• cesartomaz13
  • Brazil, Male, 25-30
5th Jul 2017

This hostel is just perfect. Placed in one of my favourite neighborhoods in São Paulo (Vila Madalena) full of street art and bars; close to the metro station, beds a super comfy, toilets are clean and breakfast is the best you're going to have. Not to mention the staff, always willing to help and fit any needs. Cheers to Luis, the most charming receptionist I've met! Would definitely come back!

no, you are perfect, was so nice the time that we spend together, that now i don´t know what to do with my life. =/ hehehe. Hope the travels brings you back to us. All the best Luis

• Australia, Female, 25-30
28th Jun 2017

Cafe hostel is without a doubt one of the best hostels I've stayed at in South America! Not only is it located in a beautiful,safe neighbourhood close to public transport,good restaurants and night life,it seems as though every staff member & backpacker who comes through here radiates good vibes! Something that this special place attracts. All the staff are extremely helpful, generous & down to earth people who keep this place alive.Cafe & bar also has delicious food & beverages with kind prices

Spende this weeks with you were so nice, that now you leave a hole in our hearts, we miss you already and hopefully we´ll see each other, soon. Beijos crazzy aussie girl. All the best always. Luis

19th Jun 2017

I have enjoyed staying there for the money I got my money's worth and more location friendly atmosphere staff speaks good clear English good wi-for Breakfast is delicious with plenty of fresh fruit I recommend staying there.

• emily-grace-craig
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2017

Although a short stay at Cafe Hostel, it was a much enjoyed one. I never felt unsafe, the hostel is in a good neighbourhood a couple minutes walk from the metro station. Never felt unsafe even when walking back alone at night. Staff where friendly and engaging, even taking me on a walk into the centre of the city. The only thing I might wish for (being a purely selfish wish :')) is for longer than 8 minutes showers. All in all a good experience.

14th Jun 2017

This hostel is located in a nice neighborhood, walking distance from a metro station, supermarket, and many nice restaurants and bars. Rooms were nice and clean. Breakfast is not included with stay but I bought it almost every day and thought that it was well worth the price. All of the staff were friendly and helpful, thanks to Luis, Antonio, Camila and the others for making my stay a great one!

7th Jun 2017

Cafe Hostel is a great place to be while in SP. Staff is fantastic (Luis, David, Karina, João etc.) and make SP a manageable city in a short time and on a small budget. Breakfast is a great value: paninis, banana bread, coffee, marão, watermelon, you get the idea. A step from the metrô, from beco de batman, and from countless bars, cafes, and restaurants. Not a loud hostel, but with plenty of activity. Bar has good selection. Try one of their SP pizzas!

Hey, was so nice to have you here with us, we miss you already, and don´t forget to come visit us sometime!!! Enjoy Brazil, and don´t do nothing that i wouldn't do!! beijokas Luis

31st May 2017

Came late at night and did the check in. The room was clean, the breakfast was awesome, and the staff are the best! Had a short but good visit. See you next time.

Hey Girl, was a pleasure to have you here, anytime you want to come back we´ll be here with open arms and warm and cozzy beds!! All the best. Luis