Cafe Hostel Reviews

Rua Agisse, 152, Vila Madalena, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Loved this hostel. Really cool vibe. Louis is fabulous in every way! He is the reason for 100% recommendation! I returned a second time alone as I thought the hostel had such a friendly, relaxed vibe, so close to villa madelena metro station too providing easy access to everywhere in this huge city. I had to make it to GRU airport the next morning and it could not have been easier! Cheers guys !

Nice atmosphere, good security (locked gate and lockers in the rooms), staff was friendly! Breakfast not very large but overall was the hostel really worth the money!

Great location 5mins from the metro, not far from many bars and places to eat (5-10min walk) in Vila Madalena. Nice bathrooms and common areas, limited breakfast choice, small scale hostel, really friendly staff!

• 14th Feb 2015

Loved everything 😘

• 9th Feb 2015

Located in the really nice Vila Madalena but really close to the metro if you want to explore São Paulo. Hotel was really nice, beds really comfy and the staff friendly and helpful. Would recommend this hostel.

Big love to the staff there! So friendly and helpful! Great relaxed atmosphere, felt like being at home

• 6th Feb 2015

I thought it was a nice hostel in a cool atmospheric area. Heaps of bars and restaurants around. Very close to the metro. Staff were nice and helpful. There were supposed to be a cafe, activities offered and a bar but I think they were on hold while renovations were done.

Rooms are a bit small with to many beds in it and there is a lack of kitchen supplies. Breakfast was excellent with homemade juice and marmalade. Relaxed nice, English speaking staff who where willing to help you with everything. Over all a really nice hostel for the avarage backpacker.

Very cute hostel. Awesome staff. Location is Vila madalena where all the nightlife bars are. Breakfast is simple but good. Stayed for a week and a half and felt like part of the hostel family. Only downer was there's not that much to do in São Paulo. Straight up, do your research first.

great place to stay,very welcoming and relaxed. staff are helpful and friendly, location is perfect (few mins walk to the metro station), overall one of my best hostel experiences!

Fun hostel in an excellent neighborhood. Rooms were spacious and clean. Luis is one of the most likable staff I've ever met and always the life of the party! Downside: of the three showers in the only women's bathroom, two were malfunctioning. Early check-in not possible either. But they let me have a shower before leaving, even though it was way past check-out time.

Just a night there everything was great!

Really great staff here-- some of the friendliest I have encountered in my travels. Had a quick stay in the dorm but just a heads up that it can get quite stuffy in the room during the night. During my stay, there was only a single fan and the windows were closed during the night for security reasons. During the day, everything was fine with good airflow with the large windows. Probably should be fine during the cooler months but I had some trouble sleeping during the summer.

Great breakfast, close to Metro, fairly close to the bars, cool staff. I liked it here!

Brilliant in every way!

Good hostel for Travellers new to Brazil or Sao Paulo. Staff speak good English are friendly and give excellent local knowledge. The hostel is easy to find from the airport following the instructions if your on a tight budget. Its ina good area close to some cool bars and a few stops on the Metro to Avenue Paulista. Muito Obrigado!!

• 16th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

We had a great stay in a private room. The location was great, close to the buzz but far enough to be in a quiet street. Employees (especially Luis and Joao) are nice and helpful (and cheery), breakfast was great, showers worked great too, the mattress was nice. Down side is not having air conditioning, but our room was open enough and had a ceiling fan, so we got through ok. Would recommend to a friend.

Great hostel in Nice neighbourhood.

• 3rd Jan 2015

I only stayed one night at the hostel, but I had a nice stay and a very good impression of the hostel. The staff is friendly and helpful. I stayed in a 6-bed dorm, it was quite spacious. There is a metrostop and bus station just a few minutes walk away. I would stay here again :)

• 18th Dec 2014
  • Norway

nice place, clean. wi-fi only around reception. super clean friendly. good breakfast, locker boxes. if you want to sleep choose room far from the garden - can be noisy. I'd stay here again.

That there is only wi-fi around the reception must definitely be connected to a problem with the device you used. Guests always praise our fast internet and I can guarantee that it works in all common areas and rooms. We're glad you enjoyed everything else and would stay here again. Have a lovely trip!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5