Cafe Hotel de l'avenir Reviews

1 rue Charles Schmidt, Saint Ouen, Paris, France

Great place, very recommendable if you are looking for a simple place to sleep and shower

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Spain

The hostel was awful... Despite on the website was written that the room was unsuited, the toilette was shared and very very small... All the hostel smelled like a big cherry marshmallow. The staff is really unfriendly and the most important thing: you have to pay the minute you come inside. You can't see the room before. Don't choose this hostel, is cheap but that's all. I hope to find something better the next time.

I totally enjoyed my stay in the hotel along with my family. The staff is super friendly, the location next to the metro station, surrounding area and the value per money is excellent. My wife only complained a little bit about having the toilette outside the room, but we both found the place very comfortable.

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Mexico

Modern and clean en suite room with Metro station adjacent. Good restaurant and bar downstairs - very reasonable for Paris. Great staff esp Vincent.

The room was clean. I thought it was weird that there was no sink/soap with the toilet, so everyone has to go back to their rooms to wash their hands. I don't smoke, but since its allowed, i noticed smoke coming into my room from other rooms and it really bothered me. I thought the locatio nwould be closer to the city center with more walkable sights but the metro stop was fairly convenient.

• 3rd Feb 2014

Glad ive found this place and i can only recommend it

• 17th Jan 2014

Great place, literally across the street from the metro to get you anywhere you need to go. Very close to the major airport but a bit of a trek from Orly. I cannot find anything negative to say about this place! Can't wait to come back!

The internet wasn't working , no bathroom in the room and there is no lift . The staffs are nice but it is not enough

What a wonderful staff - thank you for welcoming us so warmly!

Look at all the reviews. We all love it! Still not sure? Save yourself some time and heed my advice. I am very picky and you simply don't get this kind of quality for such a low price. Money has been spent to make the hotel beautiful inside - with spot lighting, wooden finishes on floors and walls, new bathroom fixtures etc. Friendly, efficient staff were charming and helpful. Book it! You will not be disappointed!

It's in a good location for what it is worth.

• 10th Nov 2013

Great value for money. Easy access to the city center. Nice, clean rooms. Definitely recomended for anyone looking to visit Paris in a couple of days.

• 1st Nov 2013