Cafe Hotel de l'avenir Reviews

1 rue Charles Schmidt, Saint Ouen, Paris, France

They say "we can speak to you in english" but they can't. If you have a small problem that you need a short conversation to solve, they don't understand what you are saying.

• 13th Feb 2015

We had a very nice stay in the Cafe Hotel de L'avenir. The staff is very friendly and helfpul, the rooms are nice and clean. It is directly opposite the next metro station, which makes it very convenient and easily accessible. So all in all we would stay there again and highly recommend it :)

• 27th Dec 2014

These guys are liars, they are not in the center of paris. They are in the suburbs. You need to drive 30-45 minutes to get into the center. They purposely chose the same name like the hotel de l'avenir in the sixth paris to fool tourists. I made a bad experience on the first day of my paris visit!! just dont trust them. Cheers

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Austria

very close to metro. quite a few supermarket and restaurants nearby. the bed was comfy, staff were nice. would be better if there's a pillow of better quality.

• 16th Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

Modern and comfortable stay! Great staff and convenient location right next to the Garibaldi Station, right at the exit!

• 7th Nov 2014

Everything was just perfect. I loved this hotel. I would certainly go back and certainly recommend this hotel.

Thanks for another enjoyable stay in Paris. I will always come back here when visiting Paris.

My wife and I only stayed a single night in Café Hotel de l'avenir, but we couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. A little out of the city, the staff were excellent in helping check-in and with our luggage . We arrived late from London, so unfortunately there was nowhere open for food after 11pm (besides McDonalds across the road). The Bar downstairs looked like a great place for a drink however we didn't utilise it.

Outstanding value! Conveniently located 100 feet from the Garibaldi metro. Many restaurants, shops, groceries &. nearby. Not in a tourist area but access takes only minutes by metro. Spotlessly clean & newly refurbished. Staff are very friendly. They also run the restaurant downstairs with good food for a good price. Note that “en suite” means private sink & shower but SHARED toilet down the hall. Toilet was very clean and I never had to wait to use it. I’d stay here again!